Seeing the members again

Living with a Dancing Secret

Yay! I'm finally gonna see the guys after 4 years of being in America. I was literally bouncing in my seat full of excitement my half brother Sungmin just sighed and said "Lydia just calm down. We'll be at the dorms in about 5 minutes."

"Calm down?!? What do yuo mean calm down?!? I haven't seen them in 4 years and you expect me to calm down??"

"I mean, if you don't calm down than you're gonna make me fit into another asian stereotype. You know, the one about Asians driving badly. Now that i think about it, how did that stereotype even come about?? Same with the one about us eating dogs! Just because you see dogs everywhere in farmland doesn't mean we eat them! And don't get me started on the one about us being good in math. Have you seen Yesung? It's just........." 

   Whlie Sungmin kept on ranting about stereotypes I just got lost into my own mind. Worrying about what will come once Quest will get here. Will people be suspicious about my absence once they get here? Will they end up following me to one of the dance workshops? I know they'll find out eventually but it's only a matter of how long I can keep it a secret. But what will they say once they find out? Will SM force me to be a dancer there ( maybe singer if they see me sing ). 

    I was brought out of my thoughts with Sungmin tapping my arm. " Lydia, we're here already." With the sound of those words i grabbed my bags and ran to the front door. "why hello Lydia. Long time no see." the doorman greeted. I said hello that went to the elevator and pressed floor 12. once i got to the dorms i opened the door and immediately was welcomed by a hug. " Well, look who have here. It looks like America finally returned Lydia." From just hearing that voice a smile turned up at my lips. "Hyukkie! Hae! nice to see you!" 

"Nice to see you to Lydia! Finally! You're back. Now i wont be looked at as the childish and clutzy one around here." Hae smirked 

"Hey! I'm not THAT clutzy! At least I wasnt the one who tripped over an unplugged wire and fell into a set of drums!" I retoted 

"That proves nothung Lydia" Hae said

"Yes ut does, it was UNPLUGGED which means you shouldnt have tripped." we ended up going back and forth between our clutzy incidents and soon the other members came. Maybe I don't have to be so worried.Today was a pretty good day.

 

Hey you guys! here's tghe first chapter! its pretty bad since im in a rush today hope you enjoy bye!