No Title

Say That You Care

Author’s POV


Jiyong cursed himself for acting like a jerk to Dara. He was going to ignore her this morning but when she mentioned that guy name, something inside him stirred up and the next thing he knew, he found himself pressing their lips together. Damn hormones! He stopped on his track when he realized Dara was nowhere to be seen. Battling with himself whether to go back to her or leave her alone, he decided it was better to check on her.

Dara was crouching and still crying with her arms covering her face. She was still in shock with Jiyong’s behavior. Why he was acting like this? And his last words earlier, what he was trying to say? She was so confused. She felt someone tapped her shoulder and immediately stood up and moved away when she realized it was Jiyong.

“Don’t touch me!” She yelled.

Jiyong flinched when he saw that Dara was afraid of him. “Dara, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“Go away…please.” She was begging him to leave her and it breaks his heart to see Dara like this. Knowing that leaving her alone would probably make the situation worse, he went closer to her and lifted her face to meet her eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know why I acted like that to you but please know that I regretted what I had done. I’m sorry that I scared you.” Jiyong wiped her tears away with his thumb. Her eyes were puffy red and he was feeling guilty for making her cried.

She hugged him instead and buried her face on his chest. “Don’t do that again. I thought you were going to force yourself on me.”

“I Promise. I’m sorry.” Jiyong wrapped his arms around her and exhaled a sigh of relief, glad that she was okay with him again. They stayed like that for a while until Jiyong suddenly remembered something.

“! We’re gonna miss the bus.” he exclaimed, breaking their lovey-dovey moment. Wasting no time, he picked up Dara’s bag and started to run to the bus station, dragging her with him too.

“Can we just skip the class? I am in no mood to study today.” said Dara.

“No we can’t,” he said. “I have practice today. Besides, your brother would kill me if he knew I made you skip the class. No way!”

“I don’t see why everyone is afraid of him.”

“Urghh! Stop talking will you? Why don’t you hurry up. We’re ing late Dara!”

They made it just in time before the bus was leaving. The bus was packed with people like always and they had to stand throughout the ride. Jiyong leaned on a poll and held Dara closer next to him. They were still trying to catch their breath from running earlier.

“That was fun,” she said happily.

Jiyong raised his eyebrows. “What was fun?”

“Hihi~ Nothing. There are things you don’t understand Jiyong-ah.”

Jiyong ignored her words and gazed outside while Dara remained smiling as she stared at their intertwined hands. Remembering something,
Dara smirked and leaned her face to Jiyong’s ears, whispering something.

“Don’t you think you need to be punished?”

“Er-hurmm. What… you… want… me… to… do?” he whispered to her, purposely blowing some air to her ears.

His action seems to take on toll on her as she went red as tomato. Taking a deep breath, she cleared . “Now let’s consider this calmly-“ she began, but Jiyong interrupted her.

“Don’t expect me to do something ridiculous.”

“Eat lunch with me today.” She beamed. His brows came together as he stared at her. He was silent for a while.

“Okay, no problem.” He said at last and she merrily clapped her hands.

________________


Lunch time.

“Yah Ji, aren’t you going to eat? Diet?” Seungri asked seeing that Jiyong didn’t buy any food. They were already seated at their usual table and everyone had already bought their own food except for Jiyong.

“No-uh. You guys eat first. I was waiting for someone.” Jiyong said while craning his neck trying to see if Dara was already in the cafeteria. When he spotted Dara walking with Chaerin, he caught her eyes and waved to her.

Dara smiled brightly when she spotted Jiyong waving at her. She hurriedly went to him and stand next to him.

“Chaerin-ah, why don’t you join the guys here? Urmm I’m having lunch with Jiyong on another table.”

Chaerin chuckled at her friend. Dara obviously wanted to have Jiyong by herself. “Okay, no problem. I’m cool with it. Both of you can have a romantic date.” She cheekily said.

“Ohhh~~ A date.” The guys chorused together. Jiyong scratched his head and ignored his friends’ teasing.

They settled their food on another table – the farthest corner in the cafeteria.

“Why we didn’t eat with them?” Jiyong asked , pointing his finger to their friends.

“No reason. I just want to be alone with you. That’s all.” She said casually and sipped her drinks.

They chatted about random things with Dara who was the one who did most of the talking while Jiyong just nodding his head every now and then, listening half-heartedly to her story. When they finished their meals, Dara frustratingly tried to sip what’s left in her cup but it’s already emptied. Jiyong passed his drink to Dara and the girl blinked before smiling at him, not believing his sweet gesture. He seemed uncomfortable by her smile; he cleared his throat and looked away.

“Ah!”

He raised his eyebrows and asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Indirect kiss! It's like we just kissed. You'll take responsibility, right?” she grinned.

Jiyong smirked at her and leaned forward to her. “For your information, we already KISSED.”

“That is not counted! You forced me. Aha! By any chance, are you jealous? You're jealous righttttt~~~?”

Jiyong did not answer. He gave a short contemptuous snort and stood up to leave. Dara followed him and hook her arm to him. Glaring at him because he didn’t explained the situation, she gave up interrogating him. When they parted to their own class, Dara pecked his check and whispered to him.

“I like you the best. Forever and ever.” And then she ran, giggling to herself like a kid who got a candy. Jiyong remained at his spot and touched his cheek for a second before continuing his way to class. He had to admit that he still didn’t understand his feelings for Dara. Most of the time, he would feel annoyed with her but there were also few times that he kinda enjoyed her company.

________________

 
A week had passed and Jiyong had become busier than ever. He no longer walked with Dara to college or to their own house since he was currently staying at the hostel, along with the other members of the theatre. They only managed to exchange a short greeting when they bumped to each other in the college.

As for Dara, although she missed having Jiyong by her side, she found herself growing closer to Seunghyun. They exchanged text messages frequently and went for a few dates with him. Jaejoong was the one who keep pushing her to open her heart to Seunghyun, encouraging her to find experiences but she knew she can't open her heart to Seunghyun because she still waiting for Jiyong.

It was weekend’s night, Jiyong and the other members from the theater decided to take a break and have fun for the day. Agreeing to spend their night on a club, they were all excited except for Jiyong. He was exhausted and really want to stay out from this gathering but they all kept holding him back, leaving him with no choice but to stay.

Few hours had passed and the clock showed that it was already passed midnight. He went to the bar to get a drink when he suddenly spotted someone he knew. He squinted to get a clearer view of the person. Not believing his eyes, he fished his phone from the pocket and made a call.
Still eyeing the person, he noticed the person also received a phone call, confirming that it was indeed her.

“Hello?”

“Where are you right now?”

“Oh! Ji, is that you? Why are you calling me?”

“I said… where the are you?!!!” he roared to her.

She paused for a moment and murmured. “I’m at home.”

“That’s what I thought too,” he said, trying to calm his self.  “But, tell me, why am I seeing you in the arms of a man, Dara-yah?”

______________________

Yayyyy~~~ Managed to update within a week *so proud of myself :D
As for the next chapter, uh-oh let just say that things aren't going pretty well for Daragon.
For Tabisan shipper, I will try to make some moments for them okay? ^^

I didn't notice this, but T______T am I the only person who feel that my foreword is irrelevant as the story progress? Wuuu I'll try to make it up for that later~

As always, THANK YOU for taking time to read this~ I enjoyed reading all your comments ^^, so please drop more comments/suggestions/complaints :p

Comments & subscribes okay?~ Love <3

@OhItsOrange