I Think I ...

Say That You Care

Jiyong’s POV

I feel bad for ditching Dara again this time and to think that she stayed up all night to prepare a meal for me, I think I should spend some time with her. She’s been saying that since I entered the theatre, I don’t have any time left for her which is I have to admit it’s true. A week haven’t pass, yet I feel that Dara had turned into someone else. Since when she’s into clubbing? She’s even meeting some random guy that Jae-hyung introduced. Seriously? Talk about loving me, tch that’s why I don’t trust girls. They don’t have any loyalty.

When it was lunch time, I was searching for Dara since she is so eager to have a lunch with me today. My eyes already roamed everywhere around the cafeteria but she was still nowhere to be found. I was sure she didn’t have class around this time.

“Ji, are you searching for Dara? She didn’t have class for today.” Youngbae suddenly appeared, carrying his food and settled down in front of me.

He continued again. “I’ve heard all class from their faculty are cancelled for today since all the lecturers are having meeting. Lucky!!! When was the last time we had our class cancelled?”

I was about to reply him when suddenly Bom-noona appeared. I smiled at her.

“Sorry, can I eat with you guys? I need to discuss something with Jiyong.” She politely asked my friends. This is what I like about Bom-noona. She always asked people opinion first before doing something.

As we finished discussing about our performance, Bom-noona suddenly asked. “Ah, by the way, who is the girl you introduced to me yesterday, is it your girlfriend?”

And just like that, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung abruptly stopped talking and snapped their heads toward us, startling me.

“Whoa! Jiyong introduced you to a girl? Who?” Youngbae interrupted.

“You have girlfriend?! Since when? Why I didn’t know?! Is she pretty? How come she like you? ” Typical of Seungri to ask questions like that. Daesung just give me a question look. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

“Listen here everyone, I don’t have a girlfriend okay. I just introduced Dara to Bom-noona, that’s all.”

Surprisingly, everyone exaggeratedly let out a sigh of relief. What is that supposed to mean?

“Phew~  Thank god it’s not Dara. At least I still have my chance.” Seungri excitedly said and continued to tell Bom-noona about my story with Dara and she seemed amused by it. By the time we finished our lunch, Seungri still haven’t finished his story and we had to drag him to return to the next class.

We finished our class for the day quite early. As I walked to the hall for practice, I wondered if Dara is still in the campus. The practice ended late as usual and I hurriedly head to library to see if Dara was there. She didn’t call or leave message to me indicating that she already left, so I figured out that maybe she was still in the campus.

There was no Dara in the library and she’s not picking up her phone. I started to get worried if something happen to her. I’ve already searched for her all over the campus and the places nearby we always hangout, but she is nowhere to be found. Giving up, I decided to call Jae-hyung instead. It took a few rings before he answered it.

“Um Ji, what’s up?”

“Hyung, is Dara at home?”

“Aniyo, wae? Are you waiting for her?”

“Well, I didn’t see her around campus today. I thought that maybe she already went home.”

Jaejoong-hyung chuckled. “Don’t worry Ji, she’s having fun with a friend. They probably on their way to home already.”

I ended up the phone and felt relieved, at least she’s not in danger. While in the bus, I kept thinking where did Dara went to and with whom? Why didn’t she informed me anything? Before I knew it, I already arrived at my stop. Taking my time walking to the house, a big motorcycle went passed me and stopped in front of Dara house. Without doubt, Dara was the one who rode it with a man.

I watched as the man try to wake her up and helped her with the helmet. I had to admit he was a good looking guy. They talked a little bit before the man pulled Dara into a hug. I’ve already stopped in front of my house and was waiting until the man leave. I need to talk with Dara. To my surprise, he kissed her! And she ing blushed! Not wanting to see what else they’re gonna do, I clenched my fist and quickly walked into the house, slamming every doors I came across. I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I don’t know why I was feeling like this, but for sure, I don’t like what I just saw.


Author’s POV

“Dara-yah~ Are you falling for TOP? That fast? Wow! I should introduced you two earlier if I knew it.” Jaejoong helped Dara to stand up and bring her to a couch nearby.

“Urgh I don’t know oppa, but for sure I don’t hate him. I like his presence around me but at the same time, I’m not ready to be in a relationship.”

Jaejoong threw her on the couch and grinned when Dara hissed in pain while rubbing her . He sat next to her and began his so-called ‘love counseling’.

“First of all, you have to give time for yourself. Try to spend more time with TOP and get to know him more. Maybe eventually you will fall for him?”

Dara frowned and turned her head to Jaejoong. “Why you are so eager to pair me with Seunghyun-ssi? Didn’t I make it crystal clear to everyone that I want Jiyong as my first boyfriend?”

Jaejoong patted her head. “So naïve. What? You wished something then it happens? You see Dara, in this world things don’t happen just like what we want. Talking about Jiyong, are you going to wait for him forever until he returns his feeling for you? That is plain stupid. You are not stupid aren’t you?”

Poor Dara, she just stared at her brother blankly as he stand up and pace in front of her, continuing his talk. At times like this, she wished she can turn on some music while listening to Jaejoong.

“Girls at your age should experience to be in love and being loved. C’mon Dara, stop being forever alone. Why don’t you just agree to be TOP’s girlfriend? Who know maybe you will loved him or maybe Jiyong will realized his feeling for you and maybe he will confess to you and yeah again, maybe you can be happy with him.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes thinking about Jiyong and his beloved sister end up together.

“Excuse me miss!!! Where’s your manner? It’s rude to sleep when people are talking.” Jaejoong pulled Dara’s ear when he noticed she already doze-off and not listening to him.

Dara slapped Jaejoong’s hand away. “Ouch. That hurt, oppa!”

“That better hurt, you sleepy head!” He continued pacing in front of her, wanting to give more ‘love-counseling’ but Dara already stood up and ran to her room.

“Goodnight oppa!”

“Yah! Where are you going! Wash yourself first. Don’t sleep with dirt!”

________________________________


Dara waited for Jiyong as usual this morning. When he came out from the house, he didn’t bother to greet her and walked pass her like he didn’t see her at all.

“Good morning Jiyong~~ Did you have breakfast today?” Dara brightly greeted him and linked her arm with him but to her shock, Jiyong pushed her away and glared at her. This is the first time he did that to her. Usually, he wouldn’t mind and ignore it.

“Ji… Jiyong-ah, did something happen? Yah… Why are you being like this?” Dara was having hard time trying to catch up with him as he walked so fast, trying to be away from her. Before they arrived at the bus stop, Jiyong suddenly stopped and pulled her to an isolated road.

In a slow motion, he pushed her to a wall and trapped her. One hand on the wall and another hand circling her waist. Gritting his teeth, he harshly said to her. “Did you have fun yesterday, Dara? Did you know how crazy I was searching for you yesterday?! Huh? Did you know?!”

“I…I’m sorry… I forgot to tell you that I went with Seunghyun to…”

Jiyong interrupted her explanation and pushed her body further to the wall.

“You met another man, then just like that you forget about me. I bet you enjoyed kissing him last night right? Did he kissed you like this too?”

Jiyong suddenly pressed his lips to hers. Stunned by his action, Dara tried pushing him but he won’t even budge. She kept pushing him and stopped when Jiyong tightened his hold on her, almost suffocating her. Noticing that Dara didn’t push him anymore, he slides his tongue inside trying to taste her more. He stopped right away when he heard Dara’s sobs. He stepped away and released her, sighing loudly.

“You went to everyone claiming that you like me and love me but when I kissed you, you ing cried. It’s all lies from the beginning right? You didn’t really like me truthfully. I’m such a fool.” He said to her with bitterness in his voice.

Dara didn’t utter any word as she let Jiyong walked away from her.

_________________________

A/N :

OMGOMGOMG~ They kissed!
So many people rooting for Tabisan, but aigoo~~ I will just go with the flow I think :p
Sorry for taking too long to update :( I was supposed to update at least twice a week, but....sighhh I'm still confused with my own story =="

Anyway, comments and subscribes okay~~ Love you!!! Thanks for reading :DD

@OhItsOrange