Know Your Name

Say That You Care

This chapter is inspired by Jay Park's song - Know Your Name heart

The bold part show the lyric ~ Hope i'm not confusing anyone

_________

Minutes later, they were already in the club with Dara awkwardly holding her coat tightly, her other hand was shoved into her pocket. Jaejoong, being a ert brother he is, smirked and removed his little sister’s coat and held it for her. She was wearing a cute dress that fall just below her knees, sleeveless and it was nothing y compare to those girls in the the club. She looked damn innocent.

“Pfft. I should’ve brought something y for you to wear if I knew it would turn out like this. Oh well, maybe he will like it.” Giving Dara an overall look, he nodded in approval.

“Just what the hell are we doing here? Dad is going to be mad if he knew this.”

“Forget about Dad, let’s do your punishment shall we?” With a push, Jaejoong started heding toward the centre of the dance area. He put his arm around Dara and pointed his finger to a certain man.

“You see that DJ there? I dare you to ask his name and dance with him.”

“You ing kidding me right? breathed Dara. “I don’t just randomly talk to strangers and what? Dance with him?! Hell no.”

Jaejoong held her shoulder firmly to hold her in position.

“Oh come on~~ Don’t worry, Dara, it ain’t time to worry yet,” said Jaejoong. “Look, you ask for his name, dance a little bit then we’re going back to home okay? I won’t be even mad about you about today. Promise~~” Jaejoong knew she wouldn’t resist to his cuteness.

“Urghhh fine!!! Stop pouting. I hate you and I despise you and hope you die tomorrow!”  Dara spat at him and marched to the DJ they were referring just now.

“Stupid Jae!” Dara groaned as she heard Jaejoong’s loud laughter. Taking a deep breath, Dara stood in front of the man and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

 He was wearing a headphone over his head, closing his eyes and bouncing to the music, lost in his own world. Opening his eyes, he was a little surprised to see a cute girl looking at him with wide eyes and they kept blinking!

“What?” annoyed, he removed his headphone and put his hands on his hips and looked down at her.

! ing handsome! No scratch that! This man is HOT!!!! Oh God, I’m going to embarrassed myself in front of this man! Remind myself to kill Jaejoong.” Dara blushed furiously and was debating whether to accomplish her mission or turned around to flee. She found herself turning around slowly and saw that her brother is watching her.

Having no choice, she cleared first. “Urm, hi! I’ve been watching you for awhile and I can’t hold myself anymore, can I somehow get to know you a little bit? And maybe after that we can dance?”

His eyebrows came together, and then he ended up chuckling.

“Sorry miss, but as you see, I am very busy right now. I don’t have time for you.” He smirked at her and proceed with his job. Dara blinked hard to prevent tears from coming out and quickly moving to find Jaejoong. For some reason, she did not like his blunt rejection and it hurts!


Jaejoong saw all of this and glared to that man. While typing a message he walked towards his sister.
"STUPID! You blew your chance. She’s the one that you are supposed to meet today." He clicked send to TOP, and grabbed his sister to have a drink.

_________
TOP’S POV

As soon as I came in, the moment I saw you
Besides you, this club looked empty
I just came to dance and enjoy the night
But my eyes keep going to you


I look at the girl as she walked away from me. Truthfully, I like her already. I mean, why not? Despite the flashing light in this club, she totally stood out from the others, wearing that cute little white dress. Damn this girl, doesn’t she know that all the guys are literally ogling at her? If only I was not in a bad mood just now, I might just take her offer.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. Jaejoong huh? What else did he want? I’m already disappointed about today when he informed me that the date was canceled which is why the reason I’m in the bad mood now. Honestly, I was looking forward for the date. One look at Jaejoong, you’ll know his sister would definitely be good looking as he is. Tapping the phone screen, I read his message.

"STUPID! You blew your chance. She’s the one that you are supposed to meet today."

W.H.A.T. T.H.E. ?!!! I gaped at the phone. That goddess was his sister? What kind of pranks is this?! I quickly dial his number.

“What the hell bro? Why you didn’t tell me earlier? Where are you right now?” My eyes quickly search for them among the crowds. They should still be here.

“Stupid, I’m at the bar. You better be quick, she wants to go home already.” Hearing this, I quickly instruct my friend to take over my place as I make my way to the bar.

_________
Author's POV

Seunghyun tapped Jaejoong's shoulder and and settled himself next to him. Dara seem didn't notice his presence as she focused drinking and staring at the colorful cocktail she ordered.

“Yahhh! Can you stop looking at the drink? For god sake! Here, meet my best friend, Seunghyun a.k.a TOP. Oh, by the way I need toilet. Both of you can start to get to know each other” Jaejoong nudge Dara and left her staring at Seunghyun.

Girl, let me get a little closer
Cause I just wanna get to know ya
Let's have a conversation, let's dance together
Let's do it however you want
Just give me a chance


“Hey, I’m sorry about just now. I was not in the mood. How about I make it up for you right now? Still wanna dance? Come, let me show you what I’m capable of. ” Seunghyun stood up and offer his hand to her. Dara reached up and took his hand, smiling widely.

As they stepped on the dance floor, the DJ played a slow song. Dara put her hands on his shoulder and Seunghyun circled his arms around her waist. Too embarrassed, Dara tore away from his gaze and stared at the floor instead. Still dancing slowly, Seunghyun held her chin and lift it up to meet her eyes.

“You are so beautiful. No wonder Jaejoong adore you. Ahh, I still didn't know your name. ”

Dara rolled her eyes. “Really? I doubt so. He only make my life miserable. I still love him though.”
"As for my name, I think you should figure out that by yourself, without my brother help of course" She cheekily replied at his question.

Seunghyun laughed at this. They continue their little chat as the song progress and by the time the song ended, Dara tugged him, signaling she wanted to sit.

“Since you are his best friend, you know he is trying to match us right? And I bet he was looking forward for us to be in a relationship. But to be honest Seunghyun-sshi, I’ve already have someone that I love. I do like you, you seem like a person who is care-free, and I like that. Can we just be a friend?” Dara said.

Don't worry, I'm just a guy who wants to know you
I just wanna know your name
Let's take it one at a time, I'm different than others
I just wanna know your name
I'm only looking at you right now, you know what it is
I will show you my true heart
You're so beautiful, just give me a chance
I won't ask you out
I just wanna know your name


"“Yeah, I’ve heard that you have someone that you like at the moment. Damn, he must be the luckiest guy on the earth to have your heart, but you are not in a relationship with that guy right? Which mean I still have a chance? And you said it yourself, you LIKE me. Don’t deny it”Seunghyun broke into a grin as Dara face-palmed.

“It can’t be help, you are such a good looking guy.” Dara muttered.

“Good, we can be friend at first and I will make my way to your heart. So, first step of a friendship. Miss, may I know your name?”

Dara sighed and shook her head. “You don’t understand don’t you? There is no need for you to spend your time if it is not friendship you’re searching for. I don’t want to give you hope, Seunghyun-sshi. I only can offer a friendship. To be in a relationship with you, that is too much.”

“And you don’t understand too don’t you? I didn’t say that I want to be in a relationship with you. Let just take it slow and I will show you my true heart. Please, just give me a chance? I am satisfied enough if we end up as a friend.” Seunghyun waited for her reply. Before Dara could reply, Jaejoong already butted in.

“Baby, we need to. It’s late already and you have class tomorrow. Did you get to know each other already?” Jaejoong put his arms on both of their shoulders and gave them a questioning look.

Dara stood up, ready to leave to the club and both men immediately followed her. Seunghyun nudge Jaejoong. Knowing this, Jaejoong excused himself to get the car and asked them to wait near the the entrance.

“Are you really not giving me any chance? Had I lost the fight before I start?” Seunghyun gripped Dara’s arm.

“I don’t know Seunghyun-sshi. It’s not that I don’t want to give you a chance, but I’m afraid. I’m afraid that my love for him is not as strong as I thought. I’m afraid if continue this, I might fall for you.” Hearing this, Seunghyun hugged her instead and pecked her on the forehead before looking at her face.

“If you really fall for me, then you don’t have to be afraid at all. I will catch you no matter what happen. Now go, your brother is waiting.” Seunghyun smiled as he noticed Jaejoong looking at them, grinning stupidly in the car.

Dara nodded and slowly trotted her way to the car. Turning her head, she gave him one last look and waved her goodbye to him.

Seunghyun sighed as he watched the car exited the place. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrated, indicating new message just came in. He tapped the devices and noticed it was from an unknown number. He jumped and fist his hands to the air, reading the message.

“It’s Dara. Sandara Park. Nice to meet you Seunghyun-sshi ^^“

 

_______

A/N :

First of all, I'm SORRY for not updating this regularly!!!! I didn't bring my laptop whenever I went for a holiday..so yeah, that's why T.T. And next week I'm gonna go for another holiday trip again.. I wish I can add few more chapters before I go :')

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support~!!! ^^

kkkeke~ why no one guess it was TOP?? :p