Falling Slowly

Say That You Care

As expected, the next day, Dara was waiting for Jiyong in front of his house, smiling widely to him like always. Walking to the bus station, she began to tell him her story

“You know, I was browsing the internet last night and end up watching tutorial ; How to make a bento. Even though I’m not into cooking, but it was really fascinating!!! I’m thinking of learning how to make them~ What do you think?” Dara beamed at him, waiting for response.

“You didn’t stay awake the whole night to watch the stupid video right?”

“Err, well of course I didn’t spend the whole day watching the video! I stopped watching them around 3am, then wake-up oppa to teach me how to make bento. You know he good at these kind of stuff right? Luckily he is having trouble to sleep and wanted to help me, so TA-DA!!!! Here’s the bento I made for US.” She held the box in front of him, proudly showing him her effort.

“Ji, let’s have a lunch together today okay? It’s rare to see you in campus lately.”

“I’m getting busy these days. You can eat them with your girlfriend.”

“You said the same thing yesterday. Busy busy busy… No time for lunch, but I saw you in cafeteria eating with that girl instead. Did you like her? I saw you were having good time with her and you even laughed with her! You like her don’t you? ”

“Don’t be ridiculous, she just a friend. Even if I like her, what’s the matter of it? Now, can we drop this conversation? I don’t want to fight early in the morning.”

Dara glared at him and decided to drop the subject. Indeed, she doesn’t want to ruin her morning thinking of that girl.

____________


Dara was surprised to find out that they didn’t have any class for that day because all of the lecturers from her faculty were having meeting today. She decided to have fun with Chaerin, but her best friend already left her, saying she’s rather go home then spending money. Not having any option, she concluded she better go back to home and get some sleep. After all, she really didn’t sleep at all yesterday, just to make the damn bento that Jiyong didn’t even look at!

Instead of taking the bus, she called her brother instead. “Oppa, are you sleeping? My class is cancel for today, can you pick me up?”

Jaejoong groaned. He just getting ready to sleep when Dara called him.

“I can’t. I’m lazy. Take a bus.”

“Nooooooo! The bus are not coming until 2 hours later! Come and pick me up! Continue your sleep again later, you don’t have any class today!”

“Fine! Wait at gate and don’t go anywhere.” He ended the phone called and snuggled to the pillows instead of getting up. Lazily, he typed a message and to his bestfriend.

Dara is waiting at the campus. I want to sleep, why don’t you pick her and take her on a date?

Not even a minute passed, came the reply.

I LOVE YOU! ;)’  

Jaejoong chuckled at this and tossed his phone away. Finally getting his sleep.

 

_____________

 

Seunghyun immediately spotted Dara when he arrived. Riding his motorbike, he went near her.


“Good morning babe! You look hot! Want to go for a date?”

Dara gave him what-the- look and ready to leave, but stopped abruptly upon his next words.

“Hey! Jaejoong is still sleeping, and asked me to pick you up. Are you coming or not?”

“Seunghyun-shi? Is that you?” He took of his helmet and smiled at her.

“Nice to see you again babe. Come, don’t waste our time. We are running late.”

Dara quickly put on a helmet and hop the bike. “Where are we going?”

“A date.” Seunghyun wrapped her hands to his waist. “Hold on tight, Dara. You don’t want to fall down right?”

Shutting her eyes at the sudden speed, she tightened her hands to Seunghyun’s body and leaned forward to prevent herself from falling down. Her heart thundered at their close proximity. She can feel his hard torso and smelled her manly scent.

After a long ride, they stopped at a recreational park. Dara went down and took off her helmet to see the surrounding.There were lots of old people doing their morning exercise, kids playing at the ground, people taking their dogs to walk, but none of the activities interested her.

“This is what you called a date? Pfft, I didn’t know you like boring stuff like this.”

Seunghyun held Dara’s hand as they walk. “It’s not a bad idea right? I don’t want to go to a rowdy place like last time. It’s nice to be alone with you Dara.”

Dara can feel her cheeks getting warmer at his last word and decided to play it cool. “Seunghyun-shi, are you flirting with me? Tch, I’m not falling for you. Not in a thousand years.”

“Careful with your words sweetheart. Who knows maybe at the end of today, you will probably fall for me. You can’t live for a thousand years anyway.” He winked at her and she glared.

“What’s in your hand? You’ve been holding it since this morning.” He asked, noticing the paper bag in her hand. Dara grinned at this and ushered him to sit on a bench nearby.

“Are you hungry Seunghyun-shi? I made this bento the whole night with Jaejoong-oppa. Since it was my first time doing stuff like this, it might not taste that great.” She excitedly unpacked the bento she made and ready to feed Seunghyun.

Surprised by the enthusiastic side of Dara, he opened his mouth to let her feed him. “Wow, taste good for a first timer like you. I bet Jaejoong is the one who did the cooking right?”

Satisfied by his answer, she gave him the chopstick and unpacked another box of bento.

“Well, Jaejoong-oppa said he will never let me cook. He almost got heart attack the last time I dropped his favorite pan. He is weird.” She said while munching her food.

“You really can’t blame him. You will probably burn the whole house if you start cooking.”

“Hey!!! What’s that supposed to mean?” Dara hit him on the arms.

“Why are you making two set of this? It’s like you knew we’re gonna have a date.” He wriggled his eyebrows playfully.

“It was supposed to be Jiyong’s but he is too busy ever since he entered the theater.” Dara pouted and began telling Seunghyun about yesterday.

“So what you were saying is, you cried because of him? Because he talked to another girl? Are you serious?” he shook his head not understanding Dara’s emotion.

“Tch, why men are so stupid. Don’t you get my story? That was probably one of the reasons, but the main reason is, I cried because he never saw me more than a neighbor! He didn’t even said I was his friend!”

“Okay! Okay! I understand. You are nothing to him.” Seunghyun smirked as Dara glared intensely at him.

“Finish your food quickly. It’s getting hot here. Let’s go cycling!” Preparing to leave, he helped Dara to clean and they went to rent a bicycle. The rest of the day was spent by eating ice-cream, playing with random kids and roaming around the park. By the time they were going back, it was already evening.

Arriving in front of her house, Seunghyun waited for her to go down from his bike. He opened his helmet to take a look at her and noticed that she was already felt asleep.

“Sweetheart, we already arrived. Wake up dear.” Seunghyun tapped Dara’s arm slowly, not wanting to surprise her. She woke up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She got up and went down from the bike. He helped her to remove her helmet and ruffled her hairs slightly. Cute.

“Thank you Seunghyun-shi. I had fun today. See you again.” She bowed and ready to leave but Seunghyun held her hand and pulled her. Hugging Dara and sniffing her for the last time today.

“I had fun with you too and I really hope we can do this again.” He pulled away and stared at her lovingly. Mesmerized with his eyes, Dara leaned closer to his face and stopped a few inch apart. Realizing that she almost wanted to kiss him, she abruptly look away. Seungyun chuckled at her reaction.

“You’re falling for me right? It’s okay, I will wait for you. Don’t take too long though.” He kissed her on the forehead and released her from his arms.

Hiding her red face, she quickly bid him goodbye and entered the house. Closing the door, she slid herself to the floor and clutched her heart, trying to calm down. Jaejoong was watching her the whole time.

“How’s your date?”

Ignoring his question, Dara asked him instead. “Oppa, is this the feeling of falling in love?”

_____________

Finally updated~ Phewwww.. I'm sorry if it took it took so long to update ;A:
I’m planning to do Jiyong’s POV next chapter~ Hihi do you think he will be jealous in the next chapter? :p

I want to introduced new character T.T, but it will take few more chapters before I can introduce XXXX~ therefore, I want to ask, should Dara date Seunghyun or not?

Thank you for the comments and subscribe!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL~~ Though I wish to reply to some of the comments, I'm too lazy :p

That's all for this chapter~ :)) Will be updating soon!

@OhItsOrange