A Date

Say That You Care

Dara’s POV “

I darted my eyes to the left and to the right, trying to find that particular person . That particular person is none other than KWON JIYONG !!! We promised to go out today and here I am waiting for him for about an hour already .

 

You see, I’ve been in love with him since the day he moved in next house . The moment my eyes landed on him, I just knew I love this man !

Why? Because he gave me the cold, dark, mysterious aura that I can’t describe . Conclusion : LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

 

Since then, I threw away all my pride and decided to court him . I had to act fast before someone else steal him away.. kkekeke.

It’s been a year now, I managed to befriend with him. Most of the time, it was me who keep pestering him with my existence, blabbering and gifts . He did get annoyed at first, but as time passed I guess he also get tired of pushing me away . So, he decided to ignore and let me have my own way .

 

 

Author’s POV :

The poor girl still standing waiting for the boy . 5 minutes passed, frown started to form on her forehead. Wasting no more time, she grabbed her phone and ready to make a phone call .

“Hello? Ji ? Did you get into accident or what? I’ve already waited for an hour here . It’s 12PM already and it’s HOT!!! ” Dara pouted childishly while stomping her foot on the ground .

 

“Can you stop acting like a child? It’s embarrassing . I’ve already arrived anyway” he lazily replied and ended the phone call .

 

“Baby!!!” Dara exclaimed while running to Jiyong and ready to hug him .

 

“Ji baby~~! Where are we going for today? We can watch movie, go to amusement park, shopping, then oh oh !!! Dine in a …” before Dara could even finish her sentence, Jiyong already removed himself from her and cut her.

 

“Dara, I didn’t go out today for a date you know . We promised to buy a present for my hyung. Now don’t waste my time . I don’t have all day for this .” After that Jiyong started to walk entering the mall .

 

 

2hours later…

“ You know, we’ve been walking for 2 hours already and still didn’t buy anything . If you want to spend time with me, said so . No need to be shy.” Dara grinned sheepishly at Jiyong .

 

Jiyong just rolled his eye at her statement .

“ I told you to pick anything for hyung . Just ANYTHING Dara . You’re the one who can’t decide what to buy”

 

“ But, I don’t know what to buy for him . What to do if he didn’t like it ? ” Dara looked up to him with questioning look on her face .

 

Jiyong exasperatedly sighed and ran a hand through his hair .

“ Look, I’m tired already . You better pick anything or else we’re leaving .He will like it anyway, it’s from you . ”

 

They end up buying a jacket for Jiyong’s hyung and decided to return home shortly after that. They were riding on a bus and Dara constantly bugging him that they should spent the whole day together .

 

“ We should go for a lunch you know, it’s still early and I’m hungry . Don’t you pity me ?” Dara rubbed her stomach to indicate that she is hungry .

 

Jiyong look at her for a moment and shift his eyes, deciding not to pay attention for her . Dara on the other hand keep whining and talking, not minding the annoyed look people gave her . Not until some scholar decided to tap her and asked her to slow down her voice a little bit .

 

“ Hmph! This is public bus you know, why can’t I even talk . People nowadays…really…aigoo, so mean. ” Dara retorted back shortly and slumped herself on her seat and played with Jiyong’s hand instead . Well, he don’t mind this .

 

The walk to their house was filled with silence as Dara clung herself to Jiyong and kept looking on the road . Not really used to the quiet Dara, Jiyong asked “ Why are you quiet? ”

 

“I’m hungry and you don’t care.” Jiyong barely could hear her as she spoke in whispering tone . He was about to reply back then when he realized they already arrived .

 

Dara detached herself from Jiyong and quickly pecked him on the cheeks after mumbling “Goodbye, see you again baby” and quickly walk to her house . Jiyong just stared at her and he soon walk to his own house after letting out a long sigh .

 

 

 

_______

A/N : Updated on 6/4/2012

LOL somehow I feel the storyline for this chapter is so rushed and short . Sorry :p
Gonna return home soon and continue PROPERLY writing chapter 2 .

I have question though WHO should be 'his hyung' ? Jae? Tabi? Bae? :DD