Always

Say That You Care

It was already 11 PM and most of the guest already left the party . Dara stayed for a while to help Jiyong's mother cleaned up the mess . Seeing that Dara constantly looking at Jiyong direction, his mother smiled knowingly and tapped her shoulder .

" It's okay darling, you don't have to trouble yourself, I can handle this . So, why don't you enjoy and join the boys at the living room? " Dara immediately agree with the idea and went to Jiyong .

She plop herself into the sofa and slid one of her arms around Jiyong waist and before she could open , Dongwook immediately pulled Dara bringing her to sit on the floor with him .

" Oww oppa, I want to sit with Ji. "

" Don't bother him, he's watching the tv. Anyway, that's not the point. Dara-yah, no present for your oppa? "

Just like Jaejoong, Dongwook always had his way to mess around with Dara and this time, he purposely hug her tightly and at the same time demanding for a present.

Struggling to get out from his hug, Dara replied back to him " I've already did. The one that Jiyong gave to you, I was the one who choose it. Do you like it, oppa? "

" I do like it, but that's not fair . That's Jiyong present for me . Why don't you give me something else? I'm satisfied enough with a kiss from you, princess. " Grinning widely, Dongwook immediately cupped Dara's face .

" Yahh!!! Oppa !!! No,no,no, I will get you something else . I promise! Ji~!! Stop watching the tv and help me get out of here . Your brother is crazy. OH MY GOD!!!! " Dara panicked when Dongwook already closed his eyes and lean his face forward nearing hers .

Dongwook laughed out loud seeing Dara horrified face . " HAHAHAHA!!! You should've seen your face! No wonder Jae like to make fun of you too . Aigoo, don't worry I'm not gonna risk myself to kiss you. I will get kill later. "

Letting out a long sigh, Jiyong get up and pulled Dara from his brother, dragging her to the door . " It's late . Go home. "

Like always, Dara pecked Jiyong's cheek, bid a quick goodbye and ready to go home . Suddenly remembered that she had a date tomorrow and won't be able to see him after class, she looked down at the floor and pouted .

" I had to go somewhere else after class tomorrow . So, I won't be able to go home with you . Is it okay? "

" Like I care . Whatever. " he said in a deadpan, casual way, and turn his body to return to the the living room.

" I knew it. You doesn't care about me at all. " Dara mumbled under her breath and returned to her house feeling hurt again .

_____

The next day – 3PM .

While walking to the library with Jiyong, Dara make a phone call to her brother.

“Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t go to the café today. I got some works to do now. Ok, see you at home, bye!” Afraid that Jaejoong will nag at her, she immediately turn off her phone. Truthfully, she didn’t have any works to do for today, it just her habit to follow Jiyong everyday to study at the library.

“You shouldn’t ditch hyung you know. And as far as I know, you don’t have any works either.” Jiyong turns his head to her, waiting for her response.

“Urmm, well you see. It’s hard to explain but don’t worry, Jae-oppa will understand. Anyway, I’ve heard that your faculty is organizing an event, is it true?” Dara interlocked her hands with him and quickly changed the topics.

“Yeah, we’re going to have Family Day event soon and I’m taking part in a theater.”

“Really? Wow, I thought you don’t like acting.”

“What you know about me anyway.”

There’s silence as Dara frowns at his words. For some reasons, her heart was thumping hard.

“Right. I absolutely knew nothing about you.” She runs her fingers through her hair with a thoughtful thought. “Looks like I have to learn more about you then. Right?” She throws in with a relaxed little laugh.

“How? By telling everyone I’m your boyfriend? We’re not an item, Dara and I am so sick of explaining this to everyone. Just please, stop making story.” Jiyong’s tone is even, but Dara knows right now he is so pissed off.

Dara clears . “What so wrong about it anyway?” she says dismissively. “Plus, both of us are not in a relationship with someone else right now. I don’t see any problem with this situation.”

“I don’t like it! ” Jiyong exclaimed and released his hand from hers, entering the library.

Dara could only sigh as she stared at his back. Both of them didn’t utter any words for the rest of the day and by the time they got out from the library, it was already late evening.

Suddenly someone pulled Dara. Out of nowhere, Jaejoong suddenly appeared, looking furious as ever. Noticing that Jiyong was with her sister, he glared at her some more.

“Yah!!! Sandara Park!!! Where the hell did you go? Spending time with him again? What did I told you last night?!” Dara’s mind was trying to work out a solution to calm her enraged brother and before she could even replied, Jaejoong already pointed his finger toward Jiyong.

 “And you Jiyong! Stop hanging out with my sister. ”

Jiyoong shoot him an annoying look. “Excuse me hyung, maybe you should tell your little sister here to stop following me everywhere.”

“Oh yes, God knows how many times did I warned her to stay away from you but since she is so obsess with loving you, she never listened to me. If you didn’t like her for a bit, I beg you to stop giving her hopes.” Jaejoong quickly said before grabbing Dara by the hand and dragging her to his car. He is so damn furious right now.

Dara turned her head to glance at Jiyong, he was wearing an unreadable expression as always. She smiled apologizing at him before feeling herself being shoved in the car with a force. Ok, she was damn afraid now. Never did she saw Jaejoong like this and truthfully, she didn’t like it at all.

“Oppa, about today…”

“Don’t you dare say any words to me Sandara. I might kill you right now. Damn!” He cut her off.

After a long deafening silence, Dara could not take it anymore. “Oppa, I’m sorry! I was wrong, I’m sorry. Please drive slowly, I don’t want to die yet. Opppaaaaaa...” Dara shouted while clutching her seatbelt. Jaejoong was driving too fast, far from her liking. He suddenly hit the break, bringing Dara to lurch forward, screaming.

“We’ve already arrive. Whether you like it or not, you better follow me.”

Dara’s eyes almost popped from its socket realizing where they are right now. She never like this kind of places. Heck! She never went to these kind of places in her entire life. She clutched Jaejoong’s arm and give him a curious look.

“Why are we in a club?! ”

He leaned down and whisper to her “For ditching my best friend, this is your punishment baby girl.” Jaejoong smirked seeing Dara’s horrified face.

 

______

A/N :

Kkkeke another main character will be added in new chapter :p

Give me some feedback ~~~