Jealousy

Say That You Care

Throughout the ride, Jaejoong smiled seeing Dara exchanging text message with his best friend. She kept giggling every time she read the text on her phone. Whatever their conversation was, Jaejoong was glad to see his sister was happy. They kept texting each other until Dara fell asleep. For the first time after a year, Dara slept without thinking of Jiyong.

Dara woke up late the next day and blamed her brother. Grabbing the sandwich Jaejoong made for them, she quickly rushed to Jiyong’s house.

“Good morning dear.” Jiyong’s mother greeted her while watering the flowers. “Jiyong already left just now.”

“Morning auntie. Oh, ok then, I’ll be going now. Have a good day.” Dara smiled and turn around to walk to the bus station.

It was already a routine for her to go together to the campus with Jiyong. She didn’t ride with Jaejoong since he is studying in another college – opposite direction with her own. To be honest, she was quiet disappointed to find out that Jiyong did not even waited for her. Didn’t he care if she was late for her class or not? Again, her mind went to think about him.

The bus was full that day and Dara had to squeeze herself into the crowd. She kept bumping with people next to her since she had nothing to grab to balance herself. The bus suddenly stopped and she bumped hard to a chest of a guy. Embarrassed, she apologized profusely to him. He only chuckled and held her waist, hugging her. Dara of course pushed him away and glared at him, but the man did not budge at all.

“What are you doing?”

Dara head snapped to the direction of Jiyong’s voice. How come he was standing next to her all of sudden? Didn’t he leave already? Dara stared at him, shock.

“I said, what the hell are you doing sir? Assaulting people?” Jiyong’s eyes travelled to where the man was holding her.

“Erm…I’m sorry, is this your girlfriend? I was just helping her to stand. Ah…it’s my stop already. I need to go out.” Without waiting for Jiyong’s reply, the man quickly let go of Dara and went out of the bus. Jiyong grabbed Dara and positioned herself in front of him.

“Are you really letting people touching your body easily like that? I don’t want to see something like this happen again. When some erted man touched you, you shout! Defend yourself!” Jiyong barked to her, not minding the people around them. She hugged Jiyong instead.

“I’m sorry. Don’t be mad please. I’m sorry.” She mumbled against his chest.

Jiyong sighed, and wrapped his arm around her. “Pabo.”

Upon arriving at the campus, Dara intertwined their hands like always and asked him. “Ji, let’s have lunch together today?”

“Ask someone else. I’m busy today. In fact, I’ll be busy starting today since we’re starting to practice the theater. Also Dara, you don’t have to wait for me anymore after class. I’ll be going home late from now on.”

“Then, when can I see you?” Dara frowned hearing Jiyong explanation. “Ah, I can go to your practice! And then we can go home together.”

“Whatever you like. If I didn’t allow you, you still gonna come anyway.”

She grinned and and nodded, agreeing to him. Suddenly her phone rang. Using her free hand, she took the phone from her pocket. She frowned reading the name and hit the answer button. Before she could say ‘Hello’, the person on the line already said it to her first.

“For your information, it’s not a GOOD morning at all. Thanks to you that I woke up late, Seunghyun-sshi.” Dara pouted and didn’t notice how Jiyong tensed hearing her answering the call.

“Yes, it’s entirely your fault! No, don’t blame the drink, I only had one cocktail last night! No! I’m not tired with the dance! You are the one who keep me wide awake the whole last night! Hmph!” Dara retorted back and after few more bickering, she ended up the call abruptly and pocketed her phone back.

“Who is that? Never heard his name before.” Jiyong asked. Curiosity is killing him.

“Ah, Jaejoong oppa friend. Met him in the club last night. Urgh, he was really annoying you know?! No wonder he is…” Without finishing her story, Jiyong cut her.

“So, you went to a club last night? No wonder you were late this morning. Oh well, since you’ve already met a new friend, why not giving me some space now? Go and hang out some more with your new friend in some club.” He said to her and pulled his hand away since they need to walk to their own class.

Dara pecked him on the cheek as always and walked to her class, skipping happily. Jiyong sighed and shake his head before continue to walk.

_________

Lunch time came and Dara ate with her best friend, Lee Chaerin. While talking about what happen yesterday, Chaerin nudge Dara and pointed to her someone. It was Jiyong. He was eating with his friends like always. Dara grinned happily and ready to approach him when suddenly a female student came into the view and sat next to him.

“Yah CL-roo who is that girl? Never saw her before.” Dara said while glaring to the red-hair girl.

“It’s Park Bom. I saw her acting on stage before. She was great, everyone adore her. Based on your story, I think they paired up Jiyong and that girl for the theater this time. Brace yourself Dara-yah, she is indeed beautiful. You might lost Jiyong”   Chaerin friend. Dara glared at her friend, rose up and ready to leave the cafeteria. She can not stand the sight of Jiyong with another girl.

_____________

Dara waited for Jiyong near the gate for few hours already. She rather wait here than to see his practice. Just thinking about that girl makes her burns with jealousy. Dara wanted to kill someone the moment she saw Jiyong walking with that girl, laughing together. Never did in her entire life that she saw he laughed like that. Just to see him smile was hard enough. She fisted her small hand and gripped it hard, obviously not liking the scene.

“Ah, noona, meet my neighbor, Sandara Park. Dara, meet my friend, park Bom. She’s my partner in the theater.” Jiyong introduced them to each other as they met.

Clenching her teeth, Dara smiled and bowed politely to her. “Nice to meet you. I’m sorry, but I have to leave right now.” She immediately turned around and walked straight to the bus station. She felt hurt. Jiyong just introduced her as his neighbor. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe indeed, she was just a stranger in his life. Dara a huge amount of air and lift her face toward the sky. She was forcing herself not to cry. Not now, not when Jiyong was already next to her.

“What’s the matter? Did something happen at home? Why you’re in hurry?”

Dara shook her head and remained silent until they board the bus.

After settled down on the seat, Dara turned to Jiyong and asked him “Ji, can’t you just back out from the theater?”

“If you acted this way because you are jealous, then stop it. There is nothing to be jealous about. And you’re not in the place to tell me what to do.” Somehow the reply was harsh to Dara’s ear. She did not say any words after that, even after they reached home. But, Dara still pecked Jiyong on the cheek before entering her house.

Not acknowledging her brother in the living room, she went to her room and locked the door. After rolling the curtain down, she sat on her bed not minding the darkness that enveloped the room. Minutes later, Jaejoong knocked on her door.

“What’s wrong? Do you want to talk with me?”

“Nothing. I’m just tired. Oppa, can you leave me alone for awhile?”

Hearing this, Jaejoong left his sister alone, concluding that maybe she was on period. Girls and their mood swings. He can never understand them.

Dara curled like a ball and let her tears fall. Truthfully, she didn’t know why she had to cry over this little matter, but it hurts. Her heart hurts so much that she didn’t know what to do except to cry.

 Jiyong on the other hand, went straight to her room’s window to see her. But as expected, the curtain already blocked his view. Dara always did this whenever she was upset. Other than that, her bedroom windows always left opened as Dara liked to take a look at Jiyong’s room.
Jiyong knew Dara was upset, but he doesn’t care less. After all, tomorrow she’s gonna be okay and return to herself again. He sighed and starting to study his script instead.

__________________
A/N :
I'm gonna be away for few weeks maybe.. sobs.. definitely gonna miss all updates ;A:
Take care everyone~~~
ps: DD: I didn't knew there were lots of Tabisan shipper as well ! To be honest, I like both pairing, Daragon & Tabisan. But for this story...kkekeke..I think everyone can guess who Dara will end up with :p