Did I Mention that I Hate Homework?

It Started With a Dance Battle

Yun’s POV:

“Aaah I’m so sweaty!”, I say and fan myself with my hands.

“You’re not the only one”, Mimi says and wipes her neck with a small towel.

Amy seems to be too tired to even talk, she just slumps down, her back against the mirror and closes her eyes.
-No wonder why though, she’d been practicing for more than one hour before Mimi and I even got to the studio. Though it still looks kinda funny, haha, I’m such an evil friend. >;D Anyway, enough with the evil thoughts..Today’s practice was great; we didn’t waste any time chitchatting-

I smile as I watch my two closest friends gulp down water from their bottles.
-Seriously, none of us look alike in any way but that’s good, I would really hate to be like those plastics that are just copies of each other. Ugh- I’m once again happy that we still are close after all these years.
 
L O V E neo naege dagawa jullae Cause I Like It, Like It
M O V E neo eoseo dallyeowa jullae My Lady
bukkeureowoma (soljikhaejyeobwa) ja neoreul matgyeobwa (nareul gajyeobwa)
U Call (Girl) Can U Call (Girl)
o mangseorijima My Girl


Mimi’s ringtone makes us all snap out of our silent thinking and she digs around in her sports bag until she finds it.
“Hey mom”, she says and smiles. “Yeah, we just finished... A ride home? That would be great!” She pauses and looks up at me and Amy.

“My mom wonders if you two would like a ride home”, she asks.

“That would be really nice of her”, I say and my eyes lit up at the though of not having to take the bus.

“How about you, Amy?”

Amy, who still looks knocked out, just nods and smiles tiredly.

“Yeah they both said they’d be happy to get a ride home… Yeah we’ll hurry… Mhm, okay, bye!”

“Let’s hurry you guys, she’s just around the corner”, she says and gets up.

I quickly follow her and we both walk over to Amy to help her up.
Once we get to the locker room we swiftly change out clothes. I shoot a quick glance at Mimi before she puts on her hoodie, and yup, she’s just as slim as always, seriously, those baggy clothes of hers adds like 15 pounds of bodyweight to her and not to mention the fact that her s are invisible in those clothes…
-She really should dress up more often and meet some guys- I sigh.

When we’re in the car we don’t talk because were tired, but it’s not an awkward silence. The radio is playing and Mimi’s mom is humming along. I just stare out the window and think about homework and other things I’ve got to do before I go to bed tonight.
-I HATE homework. Anyway a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?-

Amy’s house is the closest to the studio so we drop her of first. She opens the door and flashes us a big smile.
“Today’s dance training was really fun! Love you two, Yunnie, Mimi!”

“Love you too baby”, I say and smile back at her.

Mimi just mutters something inaudible. She probably feels awkward.

“Thanks for the ride Mrs. Kim!”
“No problem dear.” Mrs. Kim says and Amy closes the car door and walks up to her front porch, turns around and waves one more time before going inside.
We keep driving until we reach my house.

“byebye, Mimi and  Mrs. Kim”. I say as I step out of the car.

“See you at school tomorrow”, Mimi says and smiles.

“Yeah. Remember to study tonight”, I know I have to remind her, she’s very lazy when it comes to schoolwork.

“What? We have homework!?” She looks completely shocked. -I was right… She forgot our homework, AGAIN-

“Mimi, you should really get a calendar! I hope it’s not a test!” Mrs. Kim says to her daughter, sounding concerned.

“No, it’s just a small quiz about the ancient Greece Kingdom”, I say and Mrs. Kim immediately looks calmer.


“Oh, great, History, my favorite subject…”, Mimi says and she manages to fill that one sentence with as much sarcasm as possible.

“Just read the chapter once and you’ll do fine”, I reassure both her and her mother.

“Thank you, Yun, I don’t know what my daughter would have done without you”, Mimi’s mom says with a voice full of gratitude.

“Err.. Thank you, I guess”, I answer. It’s awkward but what the hell do you say when someone says that to you?

“Mom!” Mimi exclaims and groans. -Yup, she’s embarrassed-

“Anyway, thank you for the ride Mrs. Kim, and see you tomorrow Mimi”, I say and smile as I close the car door.