Kevin, Since When Did You Turn Into a Cross Dresser?

It Started With a Dance Battle

 

Yuns POV:

Five minutes later Mimi comes walking towards us. But she’s not alone. With her there are three cute guys who are smiling and talking. No, she did not get picked up by some random guys, it’s Kiseop and his friends. Mimi knows them too but we’ve never met them. She must’ve bumped into them on her way here.
I look to my right.

-Amy’s fighting the urge to her lips, hah!-

Though I gotta admit they look pretty hot, especially the tallest one, his body’s quite well toned.
They reach us and there’s an awkward three second silence.

“Oh! Right, er, this is L.Joe and CAP.” Mimi explains.

 -El Joe? … And cat?-

I look at Amy and she’s just as confused as I am.
Mimi is all smiles but Kiseop sees our confusion and explains further.

“That’s not their real names…”

“Yeah my real name is Lee Byung Hun.”The one called El Joe says and smiles.

 “And Bang Min Soo is mine. They’re our stage names.”

“What do you mean stage names? Are you celebrities?” Amy asks looking astonished.

“Ah, no! You see, we like rapping and our real names aren’t that cool.. I mean, people remember CAP more than Min Soo.”

Oh, Cap, not Cat. Eheh, glad I didn’t say that out loud-

“Yeah, yeah, now that you know everything about them,” Mimi interrupts, “CAP, L.Joe this is Park Yun and Wong Amy… but you can just call them Clumsy and Princess Sparkle.” 

The guys snicker and I shoot her a death glare, only to be ignored. 

Amy opens to protest, but Kiseop quickly averts her by saying “Mimi said you were going to eat..? And I’m hungry so, shall we?”

Oh, right. Food!-

“You’re coming with us? We were thinking of eating pizza.” Amy says, looking excited.

Ah, leave it to Amy to invite guys. And wait, pizza?-

“We were?” I ask, not remembering that we agreed to pizza before.

“No, but you were.” She smiles.

Hehe, she knows me too well-

“Yeah, pizza sounds good.” Kiseop nods.

~~~~~

   “Aish, I paid for that pizza, and you didn’t even eat half.” I sulk. “But itd be a waste to just throw it away.” I say as I reach over the table and take the leftovers of Mimi’s pizza.

I’m gonna dance later anyway, I need the energy-

“Midgets don’t eat much.” Amy coldly says, still feeling hurt over the “Princess Sparkle” thing.

“You didn’t finish yours either, does that mean you’re a midget too?” Cap says, nudging her with his elbow.

“Hahaha Princess Midget!” Mimi laughs.

Amy doesn’t look amused. “Bu-bu-bu-but…but, I ate right before we left!”

“Proof or it didn’t happen.” Kiseop smugly states.

“Kevin was with me, ask him.”

“Yeah, where is he anyway?” I ask.

“Last time I saw him, he was trying to make me wear a mini dress.” Mimi says, looking disgusted “Needless to say, I fled.”

“He’s probably still looking for something to wear on Friday, not even hunger can get in the way of his shopping.” Kiseop says.

“What’s happening on Friday?” Cap asks him.

“Oh right, I was gonna tell you guys, were going to this high school party, you wanna come?”

“I’m already going, Dongho told me yesterday.” El Joe says.

Amy turns to Cap “So, do you wanna come too? It’ll be fun.”

“Since you’re all going.. Why not?”

“So it’s settled then!” Kiseop states and starts getting up.

“But when and where are we meeting up?” El Joe asks.

“Just exchange numbers so we all can get a hold of each other and well decide later.” Mimi suggests.

We switch phones and write in our numbers. I look at the two new contacts on my contact list.

Oh! CAP and L.Joe, so THAT’S how they write it-

“Anyway, we got to go now, we have dance practice and a choreography to complete.” I say.

“Yeah, see you on Friday.”

To avoid any more awkward moments we simply say goodbye and walk away.


After saying goodbye to them Amy calls Kevin and we meet up with him.

“HELLO MA GIRLS~~!” he calls out, making all the people surrounding him turn around and give him weird looks.

Even though I’m a bit embarrassed I have to admit that I admire his courage.
 He has a lot of shopping bags, but the one that catches my eye is the Zara-bag.

“Err, I know you’re into girls stuff but don’t you think it’s a bit extreme to even buy your own clothes there?”

Upon hearing my question he starts grinning.

“Who said these clothes were meant for me?” He asks, sounding WAY too innocent.

“Well, usually one only buys clothes for oneself unless someone’s birthdays coming up”, Mimi says, ”and I’m pretty sure none of our birthdays are anywhere in the near future.” She finishes.

I think she is sensing that he’s planned something. His smile kinda gives him away.

“Well, I bought these shoes, which obviously aren’t for me since they’re too small.” He says, holding up a bag. Mimi’s eyes widens as he hands the bag to her. 

"These are for you.”

Mimi opens the shoebox in the bag. turns into an O. She seems speechless and simply stare at the silver shoes for several seconds.

“Is this for real?” she asks still not tearing her gaze away from the shoes.

“Yeah”, Kevin answers, “IF”, she now looks up at him, “you wear THIS at the club tomorrow.” He finishes, holding up the “Zara”-bag and quickly takes the shoes back.

I swear she looks like her world just fell apart.

Mimi’s POV:
-I want those shoes so bad! ! If only Id brought money.. Wait a second, I got it!-

“If I pay you whatever the shoes costs, will you let me wear whatever I want tomorrow?” I plead.

“No” he answers curtly.

“Twice the amount then?”

“Nope.”

“Three times then!?”

-God I sound desperate but he has the last pair in my size and I’ve liked them ever since they came out in the stores. And now the last pair on sale is in the hand of an evil witch!-

“It doesn’t matter if you give me five, six or ten times the amount of money I bought them for, I don’t want you to wear those big loose, boring clothes tomorrow. Can you at least look at the outfit I got for you?”

I take the bag, fearing the worst. I look at the things and well…

- it couldve been worse. Much worse-

“Well… What do you say?” Kevin asks after a while.

“Okay.. I give up.” I surrender and sigh.

“YES!” he calls out loud, once again causing people to turn around.

-Whatever, I can still just hide in the restroom and sneak out like 20 minutes later while praying that the others are too busy on the dance floor…-