Dongho- Forever ALONE~!

It Started With a Dance Battle


Mimi’s POV

In just a couple of days we got a lot of subscribers, it's insane really.

-but we wouldn't have gotten this amount if we hadn't made that cover dance-

Some keep on hating on it, saying the original dance is better than our dance and that THEY're much better dancers than us.

-Duh! Like I give a about those crazy fangirls-

Besides, our dance is much more intense, but of course it'd be impossible for us to sing like idols do while they dance. I used to hate the idea of having a Youtube channel but I feel kinda proud now (three weeks later) that we have hundreds of subscribers, and ten times more likes than dislikes on the dance cover.

Amy has also uploaded all her singing videos on our new channel, and she did an amazing duet with Kevin. When I saw the comments on that vid I almost choked on my kimchi. There were several who wrote that he looked like an angel and had an angelic voice (not that he doesn't look ok and has a good voice but still), some wanted his number and others wondered why he wasn't a famous singer already. The funny thing about the video is that Amy still refuses to show her face so Kevin sang the beautiful loving words to.. a pink teddy bear.

Yun "forced" me to do a popping routine and upload it.

 -Honestly, I was excited about it but I don't want the others to know it yet

The response I've gotten so far is very good. Yun and Amy were all like "Well of course, you so damn good at it!" but it's not until now I've realized that they weren't just saying that to make me happy.

As I park my bike I spot Kiseop making his way through the crowd of fan girls surrounding him. I frown.

-Those girls are so pathetic-

When he sees me he hurries over to me and some of the girls give me dirty looks but stop following him. I simply stand still, waiting for him as he crosses the school yard.

“Mornin’ Mimi, are you ready for today’s dance class?” He smiles at me.

“You bet I am! Even though the routine is a bit boring..”

We start walking towards the dance building.

“Yah, you think everything in school is boring. I swear if the school board organized a G-Dragon concert here in your honor you’d still find it boring.”

“If that’ll EVER happen I swear I’ll dress up as Keroro and dance to Gee!”

“Hahaha and then that could be the new ‘meanwhile in Korea’.”

“Hey! Wait up!” I hear a familiar voice call out.

Kiseop and I turn around, and see Yun running towards us. Halfway here she drops her phone, and she has to turn around and get it. She quickly picks up the battery and some other parts. I hear Kiseop chuckle beside me. When she reaches us (finally), I can tell that she’s embarrassed.

“Hi guys.. So.. What’s up?” She clicks the battery in its place and puts the mould over it. Once she’s done she puts it in her pocket.

-Of all the things she could’ve said..-

“We’re walking to class.” I resist the urge to add a ‘duh’.

“Ehe, of course you are! How stupid of me.” She lightly hits her head. Now that I look closer, she looks tired.

-Did she stay up late reading weird fanfics again? Huh, I guess I’m in no position of judging, I usually stay up later than her..-

 We continue our walk to dance class.

“It looks like you had a stressful morning, did you oversleep?” Kiseop asks her lightheartedly, trying to ease the mood.

“Er, yeah I did. Forgot to set the alarm clock last night.. So how was your weekend?”

Kiseop immediately starts talking about a guy he knows who wants to sell his bass guitar to him for a cheap price. Apparently the quality is great and he already promised to sell it to him and no one else. Suddenly Yun interrupts him.

“Wait, I thought you only danced? I had no idea you could play bass too!”

“Well, if I have to choose, I’d choose dance, but I love playing bass too.” Kiseop smiles.

“You’re full of surprises, aren’t you”, Yun nudges him with her elbow, “and to think we first thought you were just another self-absorbed ulzzang.” The three of us smile at the memory.

“But if you can play bass guitar, why don’t you join Dongho’s band?” Yun asks teasingly.

“No I don’t have enough free-time for that.. Besides, their bass player is.. Fascinating.. If they’d replace him, the band would lose its soul.” He keeps his face straight for two seconds, then we all start laughing.

“Well.. Let’s just hope Dongho doesn’t ask you to join their band anytime soon, you need to polish your argument.” I say.

When we round the corner of the Music building we see three familiar figures.

“Well, speaking of the devil.” Kiseop states.

By the Music house entry Amy, Kevin and Dongho are standing together talking. Amy notices us.

“Yunnie!, she calls out, “I tried to call you, but your phone was shut off, I thought you were sick!”

Kiseop and I immediately start smiling.

“Oh, sorry, I must’ve turned off the sound.” Yun answers with a straight face.

I resist the urge to laugh, it’s too early for jokes. When she’s calmed down a bit however this will be a nice anecdote to add to ‘the List of Yun’s Fail Moments’.

 –Yes, it does exist for real-

We stand outside chatting while students walk past us, into the warm building.

“As much as I love hanging out with you guys, my fingers are getting cold.” I say.

“Oh, right, class.” Amy looks at her watch. “We start in five minutes, you guys better get going.” The last thing is clearly directed to Yun, Kiseop and me.

“I don’t wanna go to class.” Dongho pouts.

“Why not? Why even go to this school if you’re not interested in learning?” Yun asks, annoyance clearly evident in her voice.

“No it’s not that, it’s just that it’s boring without you guys, I mean you three have dance class together, and Amy and Kevin have vocal training. I’m the only one who’s alone..” He looks down at his feet.

-Geez it’s just a class, drama queen-

“Oh..” Yun’s expression immediately softens and when Dongho looks up he gives her a small smile.

“Well, it’s just for two hours, right?” Kevin encourages him.

“Yeah, I’ll manage somehow..” His tone says the opposite.

“Anyway, we need to get going now. See you at lunch!” Yun starts walking to the Dance building, which is just behind the Music building.

“Yeah, see you later!” Amy happily waves and she, Dongho and Kevin enters the Music building.

-, how the hell are we gonna change to our dance clothes and get to the dance studio in three minutes!?-


_______________

Sorry! Well... I haven't been good at writing... I guess I've got a reason though.. My grandma passed away a couple of days ago. It was expected and it was for the best since she kept asking how to get to paradise the last of her days..
Anyway enough with the random rambling about my life!

Sooo, I know this chapter but I'll do my best to get back on track again!

(p.s YES Kiseop has fangirls, he's an ulzzang, remember? :D And he's too kind to make them stop stalking his so they keep bothering him. xD)