Three Girls, One Boy, One Camera

It Started With a Dance Battle

Yun’s POV:

Monday morning, woho. Not.
This weekend was great! After we dropped the guys off we had a slumber party and stayed up all night. It almost feels like I have jet lag. Dad could tell that I was tired so he offered to give me a ride. So now I’m in the car, trying hard not to fall asleep. Yawn, this day’s gonna .

When I get to school there are not many people there and homeroom is basically empty except for the few who haven’t done their homework this weekend or the nerds who just seem to enjoy school. And… Dongho, lying on his bench with a dictionary as a pillow.

“Hey!” He looks up and smiles a tired smile.

“Hi Yun.” He yawns.

I sit down next to him hand he lies down again on the dictionary, but with his face turned towards me. His eyes are half-lidded and keeps closing but he’s blinking furiously, trying not to fall asleep.

“Why do you come to school so early when you look like a zombie or something?”

“Dad drove me.”

“Ah, okay.”
We sit there in silence for a while.

-This is getting awkward..-

I take out my cell and pretend to text someone. I always do that when I don’t know what to talk about.

“Have you ever filmed one?” Dongho suddenly asks.

“Eh, filmed what?” 

-What the heck is he talking about?-

“You know, a routine. You should film one and upload it on youtube or something.”

“And who would watch it? Its not lik-”

“I would.”
“Okay, ONE perso-“

“Kevin would. And Kiseop, and I’m pretty sure L.Joe and CAP would too.”

–I’ve never really thought about it.. But I guess since I like to watch dance videos to get inspiration.. Maybe some would give us feedback. It could actually be pretty useful-

“Why are you nodding to yourself?” Dongho asks, making me snap back to reality.

-Have I been nodding to myself!? Fail, Yun, fail!-

“I was just thinking that it’s a great idea, but do you really think we should?” Dongho suddenly sits up.

“Yeah of course! When I said that you guys were freakin’ awesome, I didn’t just say it because I’m your friend, I meant it.” He says sincerely, looking awake now.

“Thank you Dongho.” I smile, feeling really happy.

---

Mimi’s POV:

-Aish, can’t school just end now!?-

Last period always feels like it’s two hours rather than one. Especially Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are slow days, since those are our dance-at-the-studio-days.

-Who the hell came up with the idea of letting us have History as a late afternoon class?-

My eyes are glued to the clock. Hopefully, the teacher won’t ask me any questions, but I bet she won’t, my History teacher has already given up on me.

-45 minutes left.. 30 minutes.. Ahh.. I want sugar, I should've bought a soda before... 20 minutes.. 15 minutes.. 13… Boooriiing.. 10.. 5.. Come on, come on!-

The bell rings.

-Finally!-

We hurry to our lockers and get our stuff. Kevin is following Amy like a little sad puppy. They’re walking ahead of Yun and I. He first tries to convince her to go shopping instead, and when that doesn’t work he tries to make her feel guilty. We’re now almost by the school gates and he still hasn’t given up.When he's out of ideas on how to convince her he starts singing.

“You tell me, tell me why~? You show me, show me why~? Why do you ALWAYS ditch me?”

-I swear, I can HEAR that he’s pouting-

“I don’t always ditch you, how can you say that when I’ve hung out with you the WHOLE weekend? You know that we’re gonna dance today, you’ll just be a distraction.” Amy answers him. He hangs with his head.

“Seriously, they look like a couple.” Yun discreetly whispers to me.

I snicker. “Haha, true. If he doesn’t wanna tell his parents the obvious truth they could easily marry each other and no one would suspect a thing.”

She nods and grins, agreeing.

–I bet she’s visualizing their wedding.. Wait, they wouldn’t force us to be bridesmaids, would they!? Wait, why am I even thinking about this?-

“Yeah.. He must be gay, right..?”

“Well.. I mean. He MIGHT just be a straight, cute, divaish, shopaholic with a sweet angelic voice who happens to get mistaken for a girl by strangers.” I roll my eyes.

“Well, he could also be metro ual. Or bi.” She whispers.

-Hm, true. She’s got a point-

“Yeah, that’s also a possibility. I just wish he’d tell us if that's the case, if he is and doesn't tell us, it means he doesn't trust us..”

Amy and Kevin suddenly stops.

-! Did they hear us!?-

“Please just let me come with you today~!” he whines.

-Phew!-

“Kevin, I’ve already-“

“Wait!” Yun interrupts Amy.

“Wae?” Amy asks her.

“Well, Dongho and I talked this morning..”

“And now you two are now dating, right, RIGHT!?”

Aish.. Kevin-

“NO! Where did you even get that from? Anyway. He said that we should film when we dance and put it up on youtube, you know, get some feedback.” She seems excited.

-Bleh, I don’t want to!-

“That’s a great idea!” Amy beams. I sigh.

–I guess there’s no point disagreeing now-

“Soo..” Yun turns to Kevin, “Could you film us?”

Kevin throws his arms around her.

“YAAAAY! Of course! I would love to!” He lets go of her and all four of us gets on the bus to the dance studio.

We get there, and Kevin waits outside as we change our clothes. When we’re sitting together in a circle I suddenly realize something that might just postpone this stupid filming.

“Wait, we didn’t even bring a camera!” Yun and Amy immediately stops talking and look shocked.

 -Mohaha! >;D-

“Don’t worry, sweetie, I got it covered.” Kevin says and takes out a Nikon digital camera from his handbag, smiling cutely.

–! And did he just call me sweetie!?-

_________


I am so sorry for updating rediculously late! Miahne!!! The reason why is that school was a and I had to study extra since my friends and I went to London for five days. That's also a reason why I haven't updated, didn't have access to a computer.

Anyway now I'm back after five days of waaay to little sleep and waaaay too much junk food. :D