Morning Sunshine!

It Started With a Dance Battle

 

Amy’s POV:
“Beep, beep, beep”
-Aah, my alarm clock, guess that’s my cue to get up!- As I sit up in my king sized bed and open my eyes I see sunlight filtering through my window. -Yaay, it’s a beautiful day! What to wear, what to wear?- My mind is already going through different possible combinations of outfits and accessories.
-Oh right! I gotta eat breakfast first-
 Marshmallow wakes up as he hears that I’m up.
he immediately runs to my bedside and puts his front paws on my mattress, wagging his tail like crazy. Such a heart melting sight. So cute!
“Goodmorning Marshmallow" I scratch him behind his ears and he calms down a bit.
As I go downstairs (with Marshmallow following me) I smell my mom’s delicious pancakes. I hurry and sit by the table which has already been set by her.

“Good morning darling”, she says and turns around with the frying pan and carefully places a freshly made pancake on my plate.

 “Thanks mom”, I say and flash my perfect white smile and literally drown my pancake in syrup. Marshmallow sits next to my chair, looking up at me, begging to get a piece of pancake. I ignore him and he starts scratching his paw on the floor, trying to get my attention. When that fails he sits on his back legs and starts scratching my thigh instead. I look at him, he tilts his head, whining cutely.
“No, down.” I say firmly.-I do NOT want my little puppy to get spoilt- He gets the message, and stops begging.

Just as I finish breakfast I see my dad walk past the kitchen so I get up from my seat and hurry out to the front door to give him a hug before he leaves for work. Mom straightens his tie, he kisses her on the forehead and then hurries out to the car.
I head upstairs to fix my hair, makeup and outfit.

~

“Oh fudge!” I shout out in desperation as I realize that if don’t I hurry up I’ll be late for school. Several pieces of clothing are spread out all over my walk in closet and I’m close to having a mental breakdown. I quickly grab my phone press the speed dial.
“Hello?”

Yun’s POV:

“EMERGENCY ~~!” Amy wails on the other line. I roll my eyes, -I know what THIS is about..-

“Okay Amy, calm down. First, the top to the furthest left, then the shorts on top of the pile on your shelf, finish it with the shoes closest to you.”

“B-b-bu-but what about my hair ~?”

"Just... I don’t know, take the uhm, purple bowtie?" -Seriously, she’s seventeen years old and cant even dress herself..-

“Thank you!”

“No problem, but you better hurry, or you’ll be late for school.”

“Oh right, gotta hurry, bye!”

“Yeah, see you.”

She hangs up.

As I start walking to school I figure I better call Mimi to make sure she brings my biology book that she borrowed last week, I need it for today’s afternoon class.

Mimi’s POV:

L O V E neo naege dagawa jullae Cause I Like It, Like It
M O V E neo eoseo dallyeowa jullae My Lady-

-What the ? Who DARES to disturb my sleep?-
I wonder as I stretch out my hand towards the source of the annoying sound. I fumble around on the bedside table until I get it. I press it to my ear and answer.
“Hello”, I answer. -Omg my voice sounds so hoarse.-

“Mimi, are you sleeping!?”

“Oh.... you. Just let me sleeeeep~. I’m tired.”

“Mimi you know that education is important and yet you always skip first period just to sleep longer. If you’re tired, just go to bed earlier. Think of all the classes you’re missing and all the extra homework you’re getting. You won’t be able to keep up. If you don’t start changing this behavior you’ll need extra classes and then you won’t be able to practice dancing after school and then… Are you...? Did you just fall asleep again? YAH!"

-Ugh, so noisy in the morning. She’s my friend and all but sometimes..-

”Yeah, yeah I’m up now”, I answer as I yawn.

”Okay, good. Bye.”

I just grunt and hang up.

L O V E neo-
“Wha-“ I don’t even have time to finish before she interrupts me.

“Don’t forget to bring my biology book!” she says and hangs up.

I sigh and reluctantly get out of my warm bed.

Five minutes later I grab my bike and head for school.