Chapter 2

Hey there Stranger!

Hyunjae’s POV

After having a small argument with Jihye, I decided to go with them. We grabbed our things, their things actually, and went outside the house.

Minutes later, because Jihye’s house was just quite near the mall, we arrived there easily.

“Here Hyunjae, make Led Apple oppas sign this and give this to Keonu-oppa.” Jiae said as she handed me a mini notebook and a pink box with lots of chocolates inside with a card that reads ‘to: Keonu Park’.

Okay.

.

.

BUT WHO THE HELL IS KEONU PARK?!

&…

.

.

.

 WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!

 

“Yah. This is your job. Do not make me do this, because, I won’t.” I said and handed her back the box and the notebook.

“Hyunjae, you should. Our hands are already full.” She pouted and handed me back the notebook and the box. Sigh.

“Already full? Why? Your hand’s not on a diet?” I told her and put the 2 things on the floor instead of giving it back to her, because I know she’ll just give it back to me.

“Hyunjae, what the- aish.” Areum took the 2 things and handed it back to me. “Jihye will be giving Kyumin and Hyoseok’s gift, mine were for Kwangyeon and Hanbyul, Jiaes’ for Youngjun and she’s the one assigned for the pictures. Yours were just for Keonu, and an addition of autographs, because it’ll be embarrassing if you went there and didn’t even ask for their sign. We have ours too. Is that really hard huh Hyunjae?” Areum explained. Tch. Crazy fan girls. Why do I even have these kinds of friends?

“Aish! You guys are just…ahh! I’m just gonna buy some drinks. That signing can wait right? So… later!” I waved my hands a bit and hurriedly walked away from them.

 

Run if they stop you Hyunjae. Run.

 

“Buy me a soda ‘kay?!” I heard Jiae shouted from behind.

 

“Hey! We’ll wait for you!” Areum shouted. I glanced at them and nodded. Wow. Such a surprise they didn’t stop me. But tch, I don’t know. I don’t think I’m coming back. 

 

Youngjun’s POV

The fanmeet will be starting soon, and right now, we’re already walking at the mall, in disguise of course.

You know what this means?

.

.

.

.

It’sTwitter – time *smirks*

I just felt that I have to update, so…

“Youngjun! Let’s take a picture!” Hanbyul with Hyoseok suddenly ran up to me and placed his arm on my shoulder.

“What? No. I want to take a picture of myself.” I said while putting my phone into camera mode and placing it infront of my face.

“With whom?” Hyoseok asked curiously, smiling. Aish. Jinjja? I already said ‘Myself’ right? Isn’t that clear?

I stared at him for a second and did a facepalm. “With the wall over there Hyoseok, with the wall.” I answered and pointed at the nearest wall. Sigh Hyoseok, sometimes, I wonder if he’s just being funny or he’s really a slowpoke.

“Oh. Okay. Guess we’ll take a picture with a wall too Hanbyul.” He tapped Hanbyul’s shoulder and giggled.

“Or with Gunwoo. He’s like a wall anyway. Hahaha!” Hanbyul burst out laughing and high-fived with Hyoseok. Pfft. Gosh, this monkey, teasing someone without his consciousness, even though he’s not here~

 

He’s not here. Wait- What?

 

“Wait guys, where’s Gunwoo?” I asked them curiously.

They all turned their attention to me after asking the question, they looked around, then realized, Gunwoo’s not here.

“I haven’t notice him since we left the van, I thought he was just… being quiet and not talking but seriously, where is he?” I asked again while finding the sight of Gunwoo anywhere here at the mall. I looked at our manager, he looked clueless and annoyed at the same time, he must’ve not notice it too, since we’re all used to Gunwoo being silent and stuff, we didn’t expect he would vanished. I mean disappear.

“I thought he’s just--- Where did he might go?” Hanbyul asked and took out his phone, trying to contact Gunwoo’s phone number.

“My phone said the number you’re calling is busy, so off” Hanbyul said and giggled. “No really, his number’s busy.”  He said.

 

 

Hyunjae’s POV
So I decided to go outside the mall and go to the coffee shop that is just a few blocks away from here. Because the shortcut is far from the main gate of the mall, I passed on the other gate which is near at the parking lot. I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. I really don’t have a plan on going back there anymore. Making them sign that notebook and everything, what if they thought I’m a fan? No! I’m not a fan of anyone! Except for Albert Einstein of course, and Bill Gates, and ninjas,

and pokemon.

 

“You’re what?! What the- Hell no! I’m not letting you!” I suddenly heard a voice shouting from somewhere that’s probably a guy fighting here in the parking lot. Ooh… a fight. Interesting ~__~.

Because I am a curious person, and curious persons are intelligent, I searched for the voice. I hurriedly and quietly ran to the white van. I’m pretty sure behind it was the guy’s location, as I peeped through the dark tinted windows of the car, I saw a guy that was leaning on the car’s door. He was alone. So, who is his opponent? Oh. he’s holding a phone. Okay~ :( no free action movie today~

“ you! Tell me where you are. you’ll gonna regret it!” he shouted again. Who was he really talking to? Is he a gangster? It looks like he’s gonna kill someone. Do I have to hide now?

“He-Hello? Hello?! .” He said and put down his phone. His caller might’ve turned off his/her phone. or he was out of battery? Who knows.

I was still looking at his back which is as I said earlier was leaning on the car’s door and trying to figure things out when suddenly, he glanced behind. I quickly bend down, hoping that he didn’t saw me. Oh gosh, he did not, he did not, oh please God he did not!

“Who’s there?!” I heard him shouted again, but this time, not on his phone, but on me. Oh my, he saw me! Somebody! Help!

I heard his slow footsteps getting louder and louder. His slow kind of walk is like the scenes in a  suspense movie XD, but, aaahhh!!! He’s getting nearer!

 

 

“Keonu! Keonu Park!”

Huh? who is that?

 

“Keonu! What the hell are you doing here?! Your bandmates are already there and—“

“Shut up! I’m not in the mood anymore!” he yelled.

Poor guy. I peeked through the car’s bottom and saw the rude guy’s feet walking towards the guy who also yelled at him and walked away. Now that I knew he wasn’t there anymore, I stood up straight and stared at him going back at the mall. Such a rude guy. Talking like that to an ahjusshi. Tch.

 

 

“Keonu! What the hell are you doing here?! Your bandmates are already there and—“  “Keonu! Keonu Park!”

 

‘Keonu Park…‘

 

‘your bandmates’…

 

wait,

 

‘To:Keonu Park’

 

.

.

.

.

Eh? So, he’s…Keonu? The led apple member that my friends were forcing me to give the gifts to? Oh. An interesting guy. XD Kekekeke mind changed. I’m coming back. Lololol.

 

 

 

___________________

A/N

so that's it. Wonder what's going on in Hyunjae's mind XD

btw, sorry for the crappy chapter! This is just the beginning, eh? Keonu and Hyunjae will meet in the next chappie.

 

-yachtalmighty

keke~ oh how I love Youngjun-Hanbyul-Hyoseok love triangle XD hehe