Chapter 3

Hey there Stranger!

Chapter 3

Jason’s POV

We were now at the backstage and I seriously don’t like what was going on. One of our staffs came back from our van with a bad news. He said he found Gunwoo, but as Gunwoo would do, he turned his back on him and said inappropriate things, well as for an ahjusshi it’s really inappropriate.

We’re still waiting for him for about 25 minutes now and we still haven’t showed to our fans. They’d probably gone home because of boredom.

.

.

.

.

.

O_o

.

.

ANIIIIII!!!!! NOOO!!!!  PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US LEDAS! T^T

That Gunwoo…  aish. The trouble he’s making makes me hungry.

 

I looked at the others. It seems like they were in a big trouble.

Kyumin was sitting down and pouting. I couldn’t understand what face he is making but anyway, Youngjun is trying to call Gunwoo, but like what happened lately, no one answered.

As I stare at them someone patted my shoulder.

 

“We fail.” Hyoseok said with a big sigh and was about to cry.

I faced and hugged him “Don’t worry, we’re on the same path. You’re not alone.”

 

“Do you have any food?” he suddenly asked me.

“What?” I pushed him and raised my eyebrows.

“I know you put something in there” he pointed at my bag.

“So you went here, received my hug and stuff, just to get my food?!”- me

“Of course ^^v what are you thinking?” he grins. He was about to reach for my bag but before he could do that, manager-hyung suddenly spoke to us.

 

“You guys! Get ready for 5 minutes. The shows starting – Gunwoo!” I widened my eyes as Gunwoo suddenly appeared from behind him. “go with them and we’ll talk later okay?” manager-hyung said in a serious tone.

“Okay” Gunwoo nodded and walked to us.

 

“Aish Park Gunwoo where are you from?!” Youngjun confronted him. As you people might not know, Leader Seo can really be scary. So beware -_-

 

I’m not sure if I should be happy or not, because I know this problem is still not solved even after Gunwoo came but, Yey for me! My banana is saved!

 

I remembered I put a banana inside my bag lately before we went out so yeah. *stick out tounge for Hyoseok* keke.

 

 

I secretly love bananas. Problem?

 

 

Hyunjae’s POV

“Unni!!! You’re back!” Jiae, as she saw me, ran up to me happily. But her face expression suddenly became the opposite when she got near me.

“What?” I asked her, dumbfounded.

“Where’s my drink?” she asked.

“What?” huh?

“My… drink…” she said teary-eyed. Oh no. Here it is.

Don’t give me that look. Please. Don’t.

“UWAAAAA!!!!!” she suddenly but expectedly burst out crying although there are really no tears falling from her eyes.

“AHHHH! Jiae! Stop it! Your voice hurts my ears!” I blocked my ears with my hands and said random words instead so that I wouldn’t hear her. I noticed people passing by were staring at us, so while I’m still trying to survive Jiae’s powerful voice attack, I bowed to every strangers that passed by. “Sorry! I hate childrens too! Sorry! Sorry!” I said while bowing.

 

After 5.7 minutes (omg I’m so good at calculating hah! XD), finally, Led Apple went on the stage. Jiae had stopped crying, yeah because I ran to the grocery store and bought her a soda, as well as the others.

 

“You’re so sweet after all ^.^” – the words Jihye said to me lately. Just… --- EEW???

 

We found ourselves a good seat, although not that near, it’s still not that bad. I think these seats was already  taken lately, but because this loser band with a rude member didn’t went on the stage on time, the fans who own these decided to go home. Heh~ I don’t know. Maybe?

 

“Ah!!! They’re now playing Sadness! Omg omg Jihye! Jiae! Hyunjae! Here they are!”

 

So what?

So they started playing and as what I saw they appeared as six members. 2 members were on the center, I gotta admit one of them with thick eyeliner is pretty handsome, and the rest of them were with their own instruments. The bass, wait, Lead? Eh? What kind of guitar is that? Woaaahhh… Digital guitar. Cool.

And then the 2 members on the center started dancing. As well as the other members with instruments, and then the fans started screaming their fan chant. A band that dance? What?

 

“Seo Youngjun! Jang Hanbyul! Park Gunwoo! Kim Hyo---“

 

Park Gunwoo…

 

Where he might be…

 

 

Woah?

 

 

A pianist?

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

 

And then I thought he would be the drummer or guitarist, but pianist? It doesn’t suit him. Hahahaha!

 

“Hyunjae? What’s funny?” Areum asked me as she saw me giggling.

“Oh. Nothing. I just. Nah. Don’t mind me, just concentrate on what you’re watching. K?” I told her and continued giggling.

“Okay. Weird.” she said.

 

I remembered what happened lately. Before I really went back here, I followed Gunwoo, or Keonu, or whatever. I took a stolen shot of him on my phone. Neh? Don’t get the wrong idea. There’s a reason. But because I’m too lazy to explain, I wouldn’t say it. Sorry. Keke~ *smirks*

 

 

“Okay our next song is, Time is up!” the eyeliner guy said to the audience.

“AHHHH!!!!!!!!” their fans screamed.

I don’t know them. Are they popular?

“Areum-sshi, I thought they were rookies?” I asked Areum that is also screaming on the Le--- band performance.

“WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!” Areum yelled at my face.

“I SAID, I THOUGHT THEY WERE ROOKIES!!! WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY FANS????” I answered her loudly.

“NEH! THEY’RE FANS CLUB HAD JUST INCREASE NOWADAYS! IT’S SO AWESOME RIGHT?” Areum told me.

This song is too loud. But, different. They must be a rock band.  Unlike the other common bands.

 

Yeah. A rock band that dance. Seems legit.

 

 

The event was over. No not yet. It was time for fan signing and we were now falling in line to get their autographs and to give these ing gifts that my friends get for them that I’m sure they wouldn’t even care to what will happened to these gifts the next day or the other day and might throw it away the next next day. Why give them gifts? They’re just idols that they don’t even know personally. They’re not their relatives, or friends. Sigh. Guys, there’s much more to use your money than give these guys a gift. Y u not know that? *insert  Y u no.jpg* XD

 

 

Areum was the first to get their autographs. Next to her was Jiae then Jihye then me. Since the three of them were together, they transform into hyper fans in front of them, although they were really hyper even in normal days. Good thing they didn’t get scared. They give them the gifts and they talk too much. And me? Walk one step - get autograph - bow. That’s what I do.

 

God, why let me do this? T^T

 

“Oh my God! You’re my bias! Can you give me a hug?” Jihye suddenly said to the eyeliner guy and hugged him. I think he was Jason? Yeah. I asked Jihye his name lately because I chose him to be my favorite. I looked at the guy. He hugged Jihye happily. He looks really cute with his dimples, and… Yuck. I’m admiring him. Stop it author.

“So how about you? Who’s your favorite member?” – Jason asked me as it was my turn to get his autograph since I am the one next to Jihye.

“What?” – my only answer to him.

“Me! Jason-oppa! I also like you! And Youngjun-oppa! Saranghae!” Jiae intruded, made heart sign and asked for his hug.

“Yah! How about me?” Areum pouted.

 

These girls… -_-;

 

“And you?” Jason again, asked me.

“Uh…you—“

 

 

“She LIKES KEONU-OPPA!” Jiae suddenly said.

“Uh. Yeah I—wait what?!” I widened my eyes. What the hell Jiae?

“Give him the gift now Hyunjae-unnie! Ppali! Ppali!” then the three of them pushed me towards Keonu.

“Ouch! I can walk!” I told them loudly and give them the stare that they wouldn’t wish they would receive anymore. “You girls…”

“Ehe~ let’s go now ^___^” Areum pulled the 2 and went away not too far from me. I saw the next fan to me was getting bored and looking at us. So whatever, I gave him the notebook and gift as fast as I can without speaking. But before he gave me back my notebook, he stood up and stared at me.

“What?” I said in poker face.

He didn’t say anything but spread his arms wide like he was asking for a hug.

 

“My notebook.”

“Aren’t you gonna hug me?” He asked.

“No--- wha---“ he cut me and suddenly hugged me.

Whoa?

What the .

 

 

I noticed the others were in shocked face. The members, and especially the fans. Why? They haven’t seen their idols hug a fan before?

 “I’m your favorite right? Thank you.” He said in a deep voice. I saw my friends waving at me in an amaze look and giving me a thumbs up.

Okay whatever.

 

 

This guy. Such a good actor. It’s so not you. -_-

 

---oOoOo---

a/n

the main conflict will happen on the next chapter. I’m sorry for not updating for so long.

To the subscribers, thank you!

 

I can’t help but make Hyunjae say good things about Hanbyul. I love Hanbyul. Hehe.

 

-yachtalmighty

 

 

I want to make infinite fanfic *_*