Chapter 7

Hey there Stranger!

 

Hyunjae’s POV

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

This is not really happening right? Tell me!

I am so stupid on saying yes to them.

Hyunjae, you are stupid.

 

 

 

 

[Where are you now?] – Jihye asked me, I was currently talking to her at the phone.

“At some wilderness, help me to get out.”

[What?] – Jihye.

“Nothing. I’m at the front of their dorm now.” I said.

[Are you sure? You’re not lost or something?] she asked, sounding like she’s not believing what she just heard.

“Damn you Jihye. I know how to follow instructions.”

[Okay. Now go and do it. Record everything so that we’ll know if he forgives you okay?]

“O--- wait, how do I—“

[Bye.]

 

 

*Beep beep beep*

 

 

And the conversation is over.

 

Great, how do I record it if Keonu was inside looking at these gifts that my friends bought for them and reading my letter of apology?

Are they expecting me to come in at their dorm to say sorry?

No way!

In fact, they would probably never let a stranger in either. Only a fool would do that.

 

 

So to finish this task, I left my apology gift in front of their door, and waited if Keonu or one of their members would get it. Pretty sure after that everything will be okay. I guess I just have to tell Jihye and others a lie like, ‘They didn’t let me use camera or they force me to delete it because it’s for their privacy’.

It’s convincing enough right?

They would believe it. I can sense it.

Yeah so, how do I found out about their address?

Well, as you can see, my friend, Jihye is…

 

 

 

 

Flashbacks….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nah...maybe next time.

 

 

 

Oh! Someone’s coming! Gotta hide!

 

 

 

 

Youngjun’s POV

“Huh? What is this?” I said as I noticed something at our front door.

 

 

To: Keonu Park~~~

From: You know who

 

Ooh… a present. He must’ve not known that something is here for him. I took it inside and showed it to them. “Them” because everyone is on the living room.

I’m so curious, I want to know who this is from.

 

 

 

“Hey! Someone got a present!” I shouted at them as I walked inside and took off my shoes.

“Yey!!!” Kyumin, Hyoseok and Hanbyul screamed excitedly.

“Is that for me?” Hanbyul asked me smiling, assuming it was for him.

“No. You’re not handsome enough---Keonu, it’s for you.” I said and placed it on the table.

“Ouch hyung.” Hanbyul said.

“Really?” Keonu squint his eyes and walked towards the table, must’ve not expecting to receive any gift today.

 

“So…Who’s this from?” I asked. He took the note that was attached to it and read it.

“I don’t know, a fan maybe.” He said cooly.

“Okay. Because you say so.” I answered. But still curious.

“Really? A fan learnt our address?” Hyoseok said.

“You sure don’t know who’s this from? It says here ‘You know who’.” Hanbyul asked.

“Yeah.” Keonu answered.

 

“Open it! Open it!” Kyumin ran to Keonu and waited for him to open it.

“I’m on it.” Keonu said.

Hyoseok from sitting on the couch stood up and also ran to Keonu to join them and know what the mysterious gift is. “So…?”

 

 

 

 

“Chocolates!” Kyumin screamed happily as Keonu finally opened it and saw the box with chocolates and other random stuffs.

“Can I have this mirror? It’s so pretty.” Hanbyul took the small pink mirror from the box and looked at his reflection.

On the other hand, the recipient Keonu, doesn’t have any reactions at all. He took a note, a letter, a much more bigger than the other one lately from inside the box and read it.

 

 

Okay so I don’t know what is written there so I can’t say it ‘kay?

 

 

“Tss.” Keonu’s first reaction after he finished reading it.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Nothing. Throw it away.” He said while crumpling the paper.

“T-Throw it? But why? T.T” Kyumin asked, teary eyed.

“Just do it. You don’t know. It might be poisonous.” Keonu pointing out at the chocolate and put the crumpled paper back to the box and closed it again.

“Eh… Give me…Just this one.” Kyumin raised his right hand that holds one of the chocolate from the gift.

“Huh? Why is that in your hand alrea— aish.” Keonu sighed. He can’t believe Kyumin’s using his ‘ninja hands’ again. Well actually, he took 3, right after Keonu told us to throw it.

I don’t know where he was trained on that, but anyway,

“If you don’t want, I’ll do it myself. Hyung, didn’t you see anyone from outside when you brought this?” Keonu asked me.

“Nope. Why?” I answered.

“Nothing. I’ll throw this now. Kyumin, you can have it, but don’t blame me if your tummy starts aching.” Keonu told Kyumin.

“Okay!” Kyumin said happily. He doesn’t really care if his stomach would hurt, he’s gonna eat chocolates that’s what he cares for now.  

Keonu went outside and brought the box with him.

 

Sigh. Poor fan.

 

 

 

 

Hyunjae’s POV

It’s only minutes after one of the members came in at their dorm and got my gift.

And I’m still here.

Why?

 

 

Because I’m ing tired!

 

 

My friends didn’t even go with me!

 

 

Oh well, at least I can lie about what happened if I’m alone.

 

 

Oh. The red-haired guy is the one that saw me. And the gift, he gave it to Keonu. He quickly forgave me so I went home.

 

 

Aish everyone has red-hair. Argh! What’s his name? I think I gotta research later. Or I’ll use Jason instead? Yeah yeah. I think he’s the nicest.

 

I was thinking what to say to my friends later when I heard their dorm’s door opening.

 

 

Keonu?

 

Keonu opened their door. He was holding the gift. What is he doing?

He went to the large trash can that’s near at their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

What. Is. He. Trying. To. DO?!

 

Before throwing the gift (I know it’s his purpose on going there), he paused for a moment, I don’t know why because all I can see is his back, and after that, he finally threw it.

 

Son of a .

 

Did he just reject my apology?

 

What the.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE REJECTS MY APOLOGY!

KEONU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Hyoseok’s POV (after 5 hours)

Waahhhh such a nice day.

Because we don’t have any work today and we can do whatever we want. Hahahaha.

Tomorrow we’ll have another performance again.

I hope I won’t mess up T.T.

It’s already night. I should sleep.

Huh? What is this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wahhhh… Kyeopta. It’s must be Gunwoo’s.

I took it from Gunwoo’s table for a closer look and gazed on its cool appearance.   

“Wonder where he bought it…”

 

 

“Hey.” Gunwoo, suddenly went in at our room while drying his hair with his towel.

 

We are roommates but it changes so yeah.

“You shocked me for a second. Where did you bought this?” I asked and showed him the keychain.

“Give me that.” He quickly pulled the keychain from me and put it in his pocket.

 

“Why did you put that on your pocket?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Tss. You’re so weird.” I took one of his pillows and threw it at him. “Goodnight!”

“Yeah night.”

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

Before going to sleep, Keonu stare at the keychain once more. Actually, it was one of the fan’s gift, specifically, Hyunjae’s. It was the only gift that Hyunjae personally bought, luckily, Keonu chose to keep it, since he likes music and he really think it's pretty. But sadly, Hyunjae doesn't know. Even though he doesn’t know Hyunjae personally, and he doesn’t know her real intentions, aside from apologizing, he thought of the little thing special, even though he knows she’s not a real fan. It’s pretty obvious by the way.

She’s annoying, but at the same time, she’s also interesting. She told him she likes him, and then the next time she was insulting him. What is she really up to?

 

But what made Keonu confused the most, is her that keeps on giving chocolates.

 

What? She wants me to get fat?

Pabo.

  

 

 

 

---oOoOo---

a/n

Lol I just found the piano keychain somewhere, it's so pretty =_= I want to buy it for someone.

Let's assume it was still their "Sadness" promotion. Coz of the red-haired thingy, Lol

I think Youngjun is a boring narrator.  Wahahah. <33