Chapter 6

Hey there Stranger!

 

So I decided to continue this… I really love Keonu and… yeah I guess I’ll make this story short and fast. But don’t worry! It wouldn’t be soon, coz as you notice I update vveeeeerrrrryyyyy slow. Yeah. And thank you to those who support! *throws heart* (omg I remember Woohyun)

 

 

 

---oOoOo---

 

 

Hyunjae's POV

“Yah”-me

 

“…”- them

 

“Yah…”

 

“…”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Hyunjae just stop it! You know we’re not talking to you until you decided to apologize to him.” Jihye scolded me.

 

After that incident, no one speak to me. Not even the childish and talkative Jiae. It’s been hours, and silence filled among us.

 

 

 

“Guess I’m going home guys, I really don’t like this scenario so…bye.” I said and stepped one step backwards to see what they’re going to react.

“Ok.”- Areum.

 

Okay?

“Uh, what?” I said.

“I said ‘okay’, go home.” Areum said, emphasizing the word ‘okay’ and continued walking to wherever place it is. We are now lurking around the mall actually, so yeah.

 

“What? Come on guys, you’re betraying me for that Keonu? He doesn’t even know you, and me? I’ve been there for you since elementary grade!”  I ranted on them. Aish.

“And? You humiliate our crush and made him feel bad! It’s so unnecessary!” Areum stopped walking and yelled at me. Now people are looking at us. Great.

“Yeah, now we’re out of Led Apple fans club! T.T” – Jiae

“We can’t be LEDA’s now because of you!” - Areum

“Aish, can you keep it down? People are looking.” I said, trying to make my voice low.

“Yeah, don’t make her feel what Keonu felt. We might become like her.” – Jihye said and rolled her eyes.

 

Eh? Jinjja?

 

“Tss…Really? You’re my master here! You’re the natural bully!” I pointed at her and pouted.

“Hmp.” Jihye said without looking at me.

 

There was a quick silence, again -_-. Until Jiae suddenly said something.

 

“Oh, I remember when Hyunjae-unni had a crush, we never talk something bad about him even though we know he’s a player and he mostly doesn’t get passing grades on every subject. Oh! He even smells--“

“Yah!!!” I cut Jiae and hurriedly covered .

 

Please. It’s in elementary and that was a nightmare! I don’t know what happen to me!

 

“It’s-it’s an old issue! Besides, I’m still a kid! And why are you, comparing that to our subject? That-that doesn’t make sense!”

 

Gosh. Why am I stuttering?

 

Both parties were now in silent, well, Me VS. JiReumAe tch.

 

 

Why.

 

 

Why I’ve always been a solo when we argue like this.

 

 

I want a Teammate! I DEMAND IT!

 

 

 

“Okay guys, if this is really a big deal on you, then, tell me what to do, I’ll do anything.” I said, accepting defeat.

 

“Apologize to him” Areum said.

“What?”

“Apologize.” –Areum

“Why would I-“, “You told us you’ll do anything right? So we already deal a pact.” Jihye cut my sentence before I finish it.

“What? I don’t—“

“I recorded it”-Jiae

 

 

 

-_-;

 

“Do you wanna hear it?” Jiae asked, she smirked in an evil manner as she was about to press play on her phone.

 

 

 Where and when did she learn that?!

 

I am the only one that—! Oh.

 

“Yah! You… I don’t need that. Your… Argh!” I said as I scratched my head. Ah! This is ridiculous!

Jiae put her phone back to her pocket and asked “So, you’ll do it now?”

I stayed silent for a minute. The two Areum and Jihye were both looking at me waiting for my answer.

“So…..?” Areum

 

“Ah! Okay. I guess I am.” I said. Yeah. Totally defeated.

 

Tch. These girls, they’re lucky because I love them … aish.

 

 

---oOoOo---

a/n

yiieee! Hyunjae is so sweet isn’t it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9sa15KFBag&feature=plcp

– new song composed by Keonu! :)

Aaannndd… I have created a new fic! https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236919/thorns-romance-sungyeol-tragedy-woohyun-you 

Infinite Sungyeol and Woohyun are the protagonists.

 

Eh. What’s the essence of advertising it here, I don’t even have a plan of updating it soon anyway.

Oh well. Happy reading!

-yachtalmighty