Chapter 5

Hey there Stranger!

 

“You…”

Without hesitation Keonu ran to him, and punched him in the face.

“I said stop it! Gunwoo! Can’t you understand?!” said the girl whose with the guy and tried to block Keonu from punching him again.

“Stay away. I’ma crush this guy’s face in front of you.” Keonu glared at her, wiping the invisible dirt out of his shirt.

 

“Do you think it would change everything huh? Do you think things will go back to what you wanted? Even if you’ll ruin his face, it’s still useless. Nothing will happen. Like you, you are useless.” The girl said.

Keonu had stopped. He heard but he still can’t believe it. He thought he was great enough, that he thought he had already given all his best. But wasn’t that really not enough?

He stared at the girl’s eyes, it was pure hatred, yet he can see that she’s longing for forgiveness, or was it just only his imagination? At this moment he wants to cry, all the grudge inside him, all the pain, he wants to release it, he wants to take it all out. But as if he would do that, he wouldn’t, NEVER. He would never cry in front of everyone, or someone, it’ll be just a proof that he gave up and he’s defeated, and he doesn’t want that.

 

“Why…” – Keonu.

“Gunwoo, I’m sorry.” She said and hurriedly walked to the guy and helped him stand up.

 

“You’ll gonna get it soon .” The guy said while wiping the blood on his face.

They both walked away, heading towards the mall’s back entrance, with Keonu staring at them, speechless, without doing anything. This time, even if it’s hard for him to admit, he cried, because he knew, he’d lost.

 

 

Keonu leaned on the couch and sighed. It’s near midnight and he still can’t sleep. This was quite not a good day for him.

 

“Gunwoo,” someone suddenly spoke and sat on the couch.

“Oh, Youngjun-hyung.” – Keonu.

“Why you’re still here at the living room? Can’t sleep?” Youngjun, offering the milk that he got from the fridge lately.

“Thanks. Well, yeah.” Keonu faked smiled.

 

“I’m sorry about lately. You know, about my nagging, and managers' of course, and about the girl on the restaurant. I’m sure you knew what she said wasn’t true right?” - Youngjun.

“Yeah of course.”

“Good.” Youngjun nodded. He’s the leader and it’s his job to assure that every member should not feel bad about their band.

 

Keonu took a sip on his milk. He told his hyung that it’s alright but the truth is it isn’t.

 

Useless.Two persons told me that I am. I am not right?

 

“They have used the exact words...” Keonu mumbled.

“What?” – Youngjun.

 

“Huh? Oh. Nothing. You know hyung? This is awkward. I guess I’m going to sleep now.” Keonu said since he is not used to having a one-on-one talk with a guy. You know, a serious and emotional one.

“Yeah. Me too. I don’t want to hear any Youngjun-Keonu couple named from fans. With Hanbyul is okay enough, although I don’t actually like it. Where the hell do LEDA’s get that…Tch.” Youngjun said with annoyance. 

 

“Haha. K night.” –Keonu laughed and went to his bedroom.

 

 

--oOoOo—

 

So I told everyone on the previous chapter that it’ll be Keonu’s POV special and all secrets will be revealed.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-yachtalmighty

I smell bromance XD