Chapter 9

Hey there Stranger!

 

After the signing event, Led apple went straight to the backstage and started fixing their things.

“Hyung”

“Huh?” Keonu turned around to see maknae Kyumin looking at him. “Why?”

“I’m just curious, why did you tell ‘that’ to your fan?”

Keonu turned around again to continue fixing his things. “That? What do you mean by ‘that’?”

“That, uhh… That.” Kyumin bit his lips.

Keonu stared at him. He knows Kyumin is hiding something.

“Kyumin, just go straight already. What is ‘that?’”

“Uhh…” Kyumin looked down to hide his eyes, actually, he doesn’t have an idea with what he’s talking about.

Before letting Kyumin answer, Keonu noticed Jason hovering around at the back.

He sighed. “Hanbyul, if you want to say something, do it yourself, not letting an innocent guy like him do it for you.” Keonu said loud enough for Jason to hear.

“Huh?” Jason squint his eyes, pretending he doesn’t know what he’s saying.

“Hanbyul, stop playing innocent already. You’re not a good actor.” Keonu shook his head.

Kyumin looked at both of them. “I’m done here.” He said and raised his hands. Jason followed Kyumin with his eyes as he went back to the other boys.

Jason walked towards Keonu, “Am I thinking the right thing?”

“What.” Keonu asked in an uninterested tone.

“The one who keeps on giving gifts, I mean, your admirer, is she...?”

“Is she what?”

Jason hesitantly thinks of saying his thoughts at first because he might be wrong, but in the end, he decided to say it. “The girl at the fanmeet lately? That… Hyunra?”

“I don’t know.” Keonu said, continuing his business.

“Aww Gunwoo why you’re so selfish? Share your secrets!” Jason demanded him.

“I believe secrets are meant to be untold.” Keonu told him.

“But it’s too late you just gave me a clue. ‘Before I call the police’ huh? So she was a stalker-like fan? Aigoo she’s pretty.” Jason smiled and clapped at Keonu.

Keonu facepalmed. “Hanbyul. You just creep me out. If you want a stalker, take her, I don’t mind.”

“What, she’s pretty and seems not dangerous I like her.” Jason smiled at his thoughts which let his dimples showed up.

“Who do you like?” suddenly, Hyoseok chimed in at their conversation which made both of them surprised. “What? Did I scare you guys?” he asked, clueless.

Keonu sighed. “Aish. I don’t know… sometimes, these guys… really…” he thought to himself. He was about to answer Hyoseok when Jason started talking.

“Hyunra. His stalker. I found her. Woohoo!” He said and started dancing as if he won something.

“He’s creepy, don’t listen to him.” Keonu told Hyoseok, referring to Jason.

Not minding what Keonu told him, he smiled. “Hyunra… hmm… is that the girl who gives you gifts?”

Keonu rolled his eyes. “Aish Hyoseok you too?” he paused for awhile, thinking it could lessen his irritation. “I don’t want to talk about it, and duh, Hyunra is not even her name.”

 

“What?!” Jason said surprisingly.

Both of them widened their eyes. Surprised at Keonu’s revelation, they both stared at him.

Jason cried. “She lied! How could she…” he said biting his lips.

“She’s not even a Leda pabo. How could you not know that.” Keonu told him harshly.

“But I thought…she…she…WAAAHHHHH!!!!” Jason frowned. At times like this, especially if it’s LEDA-related, he is actually the one who gets upset the most.

On the other hand, Hyoseok is still staring at Keonu wide-eyed. Keonu squint his eyes as he waits for his words.

“You…” Hyoseok pointed at him.

“Me?”

“How did you know her name wasn’t Hyunra?” Hyoseok asked him suspiciously.

“I just happened to know.”

Hyoseok just confirmed it. “Wait. Are you her stalker?!”

 

“EH? What?! No!”

 

 

Hyunjae’s POV

After that damn Keonu threatened me, I quickly grabbed my cd and walked away.

I didn’t go anywhere, I just went at the back.

I was waiting on the backstage. Where they would go out and where the semi-obsessive fans are also waiting for them.

I stayed at their back and waited for my target.

 

My advice now Keonu, prepare of what I have prepared for you.

I’m a kind of person that doesn’t give up easily. So yeah, better take my advice.

 

I actually don’t wanna do this,

 

But since you didn’t gave me a chance,

 

“I have no choice, but to use my plan B.”

 

which is actually, a banner that I made myself yesterday, in case Keonu will reject.

 

Now Keonu you’ll pay for me. Bwahhahahaha

 

 

 

 

I was getting bored when everyone started screaming. Here they are.

Everyone of the members started waving and smiling at the fans, with Keonu as usual was there doing nothing.

Seriously, I don’t get it why this guy has fans.

 

Everyone was busy taking pictures and .

Of course duh.

But oh well, guess this is the perfect opportunity *smirks*

 

I decided to raise the banner, with something written on it:

“PARK KEONU.  HOW DARE YOU. STOP BEING RUDE ALREADY.”

 

 

Yep, it wasn’t an apology. After all that? Humiliating him was all I want to do right now.

 

Keonu still haven't notice, so I raised my banner more.

I saw him glanced at my way, but quickly looked back at his hyungs.

 

Aish Keonu, why can’t you just read this? I whispered to myself.

 

I was still raising the banner when I felt someone was tapping my shoulder.

I put the banner down for a while and turned around to see an unknown girl. I mean girls. They were five.

“Excuse me?” I asked the girl who was nearer to me that look like a leader of a gang while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes on me.

“Excuse me? What the ?” she raised her eyebrow.

“Huh? Is there something wrong?” I furrowed my brows and stared at her. What is wrong with this girl?

“What’s up with that banner?” she said and pointed at the one that I’m holding.

“Oh this? It’s none of your business.” I said and turned back again when,

 

“Oh you’re not turning your back on me!” she yelled and forced me to face her. “Every Ledapple business... is my BUSINESS!”  she grabbed my banner and passed it to the second girl beside her and pushed me.

Her pushed was strong that I lost my balance and fell to the ground. “.” I muttered. This girl’s got strength. Tch.

I tried to stand up when another hand pulled my hair from the back. Good thing, I managed to grabbed the girl’s hand and used my long nails to jabbed it on the back of her hands.

“Ouch!” she screamed and released my hair as blood was dripping from her hands.

Heh. No one messes with my hair.

 

I thought they were over, but as soon as I turned around a hard slapped came to my face. It was the same girl lately, I was about to attack her when the other girls started joining the fight.

“You… Stay away from my oppa! If you don’t like him, get lost!”

“Yeah! You motherer!”

Once again I fell on the floor. I don’t know, but I felt so weak. Maybe because these girls are fatter than me? Psh.

I tried to look at them, with them still kicking and pulling my hair. Oh, they were 10? But I thought they were 5?

I wanted to fight them, but this is too impossible right now. My body felt unstable, I can’t move.

Finally, they stopped and started murmuring things, which I cannot understand. They took my banner and tore it, “What a waste.” One of them said.

 

“Hey! You girls! What are you doing there!” suddenly, a voice shouted from behind.

It was the security guard I guess.

 

Right, show up when everything’s over.

 

All of them ran, and I can see everyone’s eyes on me.

. I hope no one recognize me.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” the guard said and helped me to stand up.

“Those crazy fangirls had beaten me. Do you think I’m alright?” I told him and rolled my eyes.

 

 

You Hyunjerk. Yeah Hyunjerk. Because you’re a jerk Hyunjae. Why did you even done this in the first place? That’s what you get.

 

 

And Keonu? This is the last time I promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I’ll be forever hating you. That’s for sure.

 

 

 

 

-----

a/n

ehe. subscribe or comment. that's very appreciated guys :)