Chapter 4

Hey there Stranger!

Hyunjae’s POV

So right now we’re currently at a local restaurant that just recently opened here at the mall because we decided to eat dinner first before going home. The place is kinda different, that’s why I like it ~-~

And the customers? Few. Very few. I can even count it in just one hand, exclude us of course. Wonder what’s wrong with this restaurant. It looks awesome anyway.

 So the waiter gave us the menu and because I’m already hungry because of watching a show that I don’t even have an idea of, one glimpse of it and I already decided what to order.

“One Fleisch a la Feoil please!” I told the waiter who gladly accepted my order and smiled.

“How about the three of you miss?” the waiter asked, referring to Jihye, Jiae and Areum.

 

“Hmm… Hyun, what did you order?” Jihye asked.

“I don’t know. Go, just pick what you think that taste good.”

“Okay.” Jihye nodded and started to choose.

 

On the other hand, Areum and Jiae are still giggling. I don’t know. They are like that since I came back to them from the Led Apple-blah lately. I knew they are thinking about the hug. Tss… Come on guys!

“Yah, the two of you aren’t you going to order? The waiter is waiting here duh.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“That’s why he’s called a waiter right? He’s destined to wait. Hehe~” Jiae said and smiled widely.

“Yah!” Aish. If she wasn’t my friend I’ve hit her already. Soon Jiae… Soon. *evil eyes*

 

I’ve heard the waiter giggled a bit, like he was flirting with my friends. Tss. If only he knew about these girls…

 

 

“Okay, this one is for me—“ Jihye suddenly said and pointed something on the menu. “--and this one for the two of them, thanks—“ she told the waiter, “--thank you” she turned and said to the two sarcastically.

“Thank you! Hehe.” Jiae said.

 

So the waiter listed our orders, asked for our drinks, confirmed all of it, and got back to the kitchen. Actually, he kinda looks handsome for a waiter, but nevermind, I don’t want to lengthen the story anymore that’s all about him, so, let’s get back to--

“Hehe!” Jiae and Areum suddenly giggled louder, and this time, Jihye joins with them.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you guys huh??” I asked and widened my eyes at them so they’ll get scared. Heh~

“Nothing… it’s just…” – Jiae.

“What?!” – me, making my voice louder than ever.      

“Woah Hyunjae relax! It’s just, the DJ hug you ^^… ” Areum said with teary eyes and continued giggling with the two.

 

“DJ who?” I asked. o_O

 

“Aish. You’ve forgotten already? Does he really gave you a hangover? Keonu Park duh.” Areum said and motion her hands like she was playing a piano.

“Huh? Uh… Ah.” I said as I just remembered that Keonu the pianist played a transparent dj simulator thingy lately. Okay I have insulted his ability. I’m sorry okay?

“Yah, hangover? Duh.” I said, getting back to what Areum had just said.

“Yes. Don’t worry Hyunjae, I understand. He’s really handsome and I wouldn’t get surprised if he could make you act like that ^_^” Areum said smiling.

 

 

“Lookie!” Jiae said and waved her phone on us. She showed us a photo of two persons hugging and…

 

 

AHHHHH!

“Yah! Delete that!”- me

“Hehe! Look! Hyunjae is nervous! Hihi. How about we upload this on Facebook?” Areum said.

“You little…” You guys don’t even have a facebook account -_-

 

“You didn’t know how I wish I was you.” Jiae pouted, with her hands cupped on her face.

“Yeah. You also didn’t know how I wish it was you and not me. Aish!” I told her and scratched my hair because of them irritating me too much. Argh.

 

“No. You were lucky. Did you know he never do that to anyone before? But when he do, it’s just like this,” she motion Areum to face her who’s on her right side, and hugged her. Areum hugged her tight, but Jihye just touch the back of her shoulder like she really doesn’t want to hug her. When they had released each other, “See? Like that Hyun, and I’m really happy you’re the first fan he hugged. I’m so proud of you ^_^v.” Jihye said and patted me on my shoulder.

I moved my shoulder to avoid her action. “First? He’s an actor. You just don’t know him and you didn’t know all his doings. Tss.”

 

Jiae shook her head for disagreement. “No! It’s true! We watched their every show on Youtube!”

“Does Youtube show a video about what they’re doing on backstage? When it’s not a show? You don’t even know if that guy has a girlfriend or not.” I said to them that obviously made them speechless. Hah! In your face noobs! Wahahaha!

“Well, uh…that’s…”- Areum.

 

“Tch. And one more thing, he just did that because he thought I’m one of his fans, which is impossible. All celebrities do that. They persuade their fans. They do that to avoid the decreasing rate of their fans club, so that that person wouldn’t leave as his fan. You idol-freaks should know that.” I said, giving them a lecture.

 

“So, you wouldn’t get out of their fans club anymore because he gave you fan service?” Jihye asked.

“Wah?” I hit her on her arms. ing Jihye -_-

“As if. I’m not on their fans club on the first place. I don’t even know what their fans club name is.”

 

 

Before one of them answered, we all glanced at the restaurant’s door. As what I’ve told you lately, or narrated whatever, this restaurant had few customers, so if a customer comes in, Welcome, you’re on the spotlight. Lol.

 

3 guys came in with all of them wearing cap and bagpacks.  They went at our direction and sat just across us, well me and Jiae behind them and Areum and Jihye facing them.

 

“Weird uniform XD” Jihye whispered that made us all giggle.

 

“By the way Hyun, I have a question for you, why don’t you like Keonu? It’s like you despise him so much. He’s so dreamy, handsome, talented, cool…” Areum said.

I sighed. Why is it like they are forcing me to like this Keonu guy? Just because he hugged me? Tss.

“Cool? Is someone that fights with people cool for you?”

 

“Yes. That’s why you’re cool for us Hyunjae ^_^” – Jiae.

 

.

 

“She got you there! Haha!” Jihye said and laughed. All of them laughed, as well as the guys behind us. Wow. Enjoying eavesdropping?

“Atleast I don’t fight with old people! And I don’t punch people in the face without a reason! Look! Evidence!” I was about to show the photo I took with my phone but remembered that I went out of battery just lately. Yes. It’s Keonu’s very first scandal.

“Eh? Low battery. Anyway, as what I’ve said earlier, Keonu is a one rude guy. You shouldn’t idolize a guy like him. Talented? He’s useless. Why did he even join that band? It’s much better if he join a dance group that always had that useless guy that did nothing but aegyo.”

 

Jiae objected. “No way! He’s very talented! He can do anything!”

“Tch. You tell me.And handsome? I can’t even see his eyes. He had to put this very thick eyeliner…” I said as I motion my hands like I was putting eyeliner. “…so that you will notice that ‘Oh! The guy’s got eyes!’ but still you can’t see the Sclera of his eyes…”

 

 

“Erm…” - Areum

 

 “…it’s all black. He’s also like a mouse. The dude’s got big ears.” I said. I’m not being racist okay. I’m Korean too and I wouldn’t be racist against my own nation.

 

 

“Hyunjae…”- Areum said.

 

“What?”

 

Jihye widened her eyes. Areum pointed at something behind us.

 

More like someone, so I looked behind.

 

Jiae gasped.

Jihye and Areum panicked.

“Oh no.” – Areum.

 

 

The 3 guys were looking straight at us.

The 2 looked like they don’t know what to do.

And the other one were giving us, I mean Me, the glare.

He looks familiar, or I think he looks like someone…

 

 

Oh yeah.

 

“Oh guys! He looks like Keonu the mouse!”

 

“What the…”- other guy.

 

Jihye facepalmed. “Hyunjae…”

 

“Let’s get out of here” – glaring guy said to his companions.

 

 

“Keonu-oppa! Mianhae!” Jiae stood up and tried to run for him but Areum stopped her.

“You stay here. Tch.” Areum said to Jiae with her pissed-off look.

 

 

Keonu-oppa?

 

 

KEONU?

 

 

OPPA?

HE’S…

 

 

KEONU?

 

 

And he heard everything I said?

Oh. Great.

 

--oOoOo—

 

a/n

Updated. Yehey.

All secrets will be revealed on the next chapter. I think it will be special Keonu’s chapter, with his very own POV. Yay!

 

Fleisch a la Feoil! Do you guys know that food? I also don’t know. Hahaha! That food doesn’t exist lol.

Fleisch is a German word means meat and Feoil is an Irish word w/c also means meat! Haha! So it means Meat a la Meat. Haha! Genius.

 

Ah! There is a part on this chapter that says something about small eyed persons? Don’t get me wrong a’ight? No racism in here. There are many people that I like with small eyes.

Ex: Sunggyu <3 XDD

 

That’s all :) Ei. Let’s be friends!

 

-yachtalmighty

Thank you to those who comment!

I like Jason! ^_^