Chapter 1

Hey there Stranger!

Hyunjae’s POV

It was a typical Saturday afternoon and I am on my friend’s house today. To be specific, in Jihye’s house.

Hmm…yeah, so what I’m actually doing right now is playing Left4dead in Jihye’s pc. No, she doesn’t like it. I am the one who installed it without her permission.

“Hey guys! What do you think of this dress? Is this okay enough?”- Jihye.

“Uh…isn’t it a bit over-the-top?” – Jiae.

“Really? Hyunjae, what do you think?”  - Jihye.

Did someone call my name?

“Hey Hyunjae” – Jihye.

I’m hearing things T.T oh God.

Anyway, this game was one of my favourite.

Death Toll.

Oh yeah another campaign. Here it goes!

“Yah Hyunjae!” Jihye, tapped me on my shoulder.

“What.”

“I am asking you. What do you think of my dress?” She asked again.

I glanced for a second and quickly looked back to the screen.

“Good. It’s good” I said while nodding.

“You didn’t even look at it.” – Jihye.

“I did.” I said while still focusing on the game.

“Yah!! How did I have that game on my computer?” she suddenly said as she noticed the unusual game that I am playing right now. The sims, angry birds, mystery files, minesweeper – these were her usual games.

“I don’t know, why ask me?” I said, looking clueless. Hee-hee.

“Hey Hyunjae, aren’t you getting ready?” Areum suddenly asked me.

“Getting ready for what?”

“The fanmeet were going to attend remember?” Areum replied.

“Oh. Goodluck to you guys then. Ahhh!” Phew! That was close! Good thing I’m surprisingly good with this game. Kk~

“What do you mean goodluck to us? You’re not coming?” Jihye said and press random keys on the keyboard.

“Hey don’t do that! I’ll be dead!’ I shouted and slapped her hands.

“Yah! You’re not paying attention! Stop that game right now!” Jihye, now nagging at me and crossing her arms. Wow. Are you trying to scare me? Oh sure, wait no.

“Can you wait? I’m busy fighting zombies. I don’t even have a plan going with you--- Oh look! It looks like you!” I said and pointed my finger to a zombie in a game that I just find similar to Jihye. Hahahah. Silly me.

 

 

“Hyunjae…” Jihye said.

I looked at Jihye again, she looks serious. Oh darn here it is again.

The sound of zombies is increasing and every sound effects are getting louder.

I stared still at Jihye, she looks pissed.

Wow. The game’s sound effects are a really great background for this scene XDDD.

Jihye hadn’t said a word, but her eyes are giving the message to me.

That’s when I knew, I have to go with them.

  

 

Meanwhile in Led Apple’s van…

Led apple are currently on their way to their fanmeet which will be held at a mall in Seoul in a few hours.

In the van…

Youngjun is looking outside.

Keonu is listening to his Ipod while taking a nap.

Kwangyeon is playing fruit ninja on the phone while bread was stuck in his mouth.

Kyumin is watching Kwangyeon.

Hanbyul doing random things.

And hyoseok is sleeping soundly.

 

“Hey hyung, can I play?” – Kyumin asked innocently.

Kwangyeon shook his head.

“Ok”- Kyumin, giving up easily.

 

“Zzzzzz”- Hyoseok.

 

“ dude, Hanbyul? Can you shut Hyoseok up? He’s sleeping but his making all the noise. Hanbyul? Just…please.” – Youngjun while showing his annoyed face.

“Haha!” Hanbyul laughed for a bit and puts his finger to Hyoseok’s mouth.

“!” – Hyoseok.

“Hahahaha!”- Hanbyul.

“What was that for?!” – Hyoseok.

“Haha! It’s him! Not me!” Hanbyul pointed at Youngjun.

Hyoseok glared and punched Youngjun’s arms.

“Geez man it’s not me! Hanbyul!” Youngjun said and looks at Hanbyul.

Hanbyul tries to stop his laugh and started talking again. “Youngjun said you’re too noisy. Look at Gunwoo, still handsome even when he’s sleeping”.

“He’s not even sleeping” – Kyumin jumped in at the conversation.

Kwangyeon, after hearing what Kyumin said, paused his game, starred at Gunwoo, who was just beside him, and leaned closer. Still not sure if Gunwoo is fully awake, he puts one of his bread near Gunwoo’s nose.

 

Gunwoo resist in opening his eyes, acting like he’s really sleeping. He doesn’t want to argue with these boys.

Kyumin however, starred at the bread that Kwangyeon holds. Because he didn’t give the Iphone to him, he’s getting the bread.

Kyumin hurriedly grabbed Kwangyeon’s bread and took a bite.

“Yah! Who told you you can get that?!” – Kwangyeon.

Kyumin didn’t answer but stick his tongue out as if he was teasing him that he finally got what Kwangyeon really loves. In 10 seconds, the whole bread was now taking a rest at Kyumin’s stomach.

“I hate you Kyumin. I will just--- wait. Where’s the Iphone?” Kwangyeon said when he realized that the phone he’s having his fun time with was not on his hands anymore.

 

It was now in Hanbyul’s hands.

“Yah!”- Kwangyeon

Hanbyul and the rest didn’t paid attention.

“Yah Jang Hanbyul! I’m playing with that!”- Kwangyeon shouted at Hanbyul and tried getting the phone back.

“Hey! Hey! Stop it will you. It’s not even yours. -_-“ – Hanbyul.

 

“Yeah because that’s mine” Gunwoo, suddenly spoken.

Everyone starred at him, not happy with his adlib. Does it even called an adlib?

Youngjun, who was the guy beside him, whispered at him “That’s just weird. Do not do it again.”

 

 

_________________________________

A/n

oh. I'm still unfamiliar at their age, who's older than who and stuff, that's why I hadn't put "Hyung" when Led apple talk to each other. All I knew was Kyumin is the maknae and Jason is 22. haha. Am I right?

Well. That's all for now.

-yachtalmighty