EXO Bathing Time ~ A Playful Moment ~

EXO Bathing Time

~ Suho’s POV ~

We all had just finished dance practice and tiredly went home. Not really noticing when Tao had disappeared, I looked around, searching for him.
 

“Hey, where did Tao go?” D.O asked loudly, and I just shook my head.
 

“I don’t know… I wondered the same thing.” I started walking around, going through every room but couldn’t find him. All of a sudden I heard that Kris, Chen and Kai had decided to take a bath together. This made me realize that Tao could have thought the same thing, and thus going ahead. Xiu Min and D.O both said at the same time that we should also go. I smiled brightly before following them to the bubble pool. Xiu Min was almost running there, making me and D.O laugh out loud. He seemed more energetic than just minutes ago. Where did he get all that energy from? I sighed and then followed happily the others.

 

~ Xiu Min’s POV ~

I had really looked forward to taking a warm bath after practice and hurriedly made my way to the pool. The others was walking so slowly I decided to go ahead of them into the room with the bubble pool and I saw that Tao had already taken a seat at the far corner of it. Kris, Chen and Kai were undressing and soon entered the bath. They were talking happily about something. I grinned at D.O and Suho when they finally had arrived.
 

“Let’s have a competition about who can undress first!” I said loudly, and they stared at each other for a while before turning towards me and nodded happily.

 

~ D.O’s POV ~

When I and Suho had arrived at the pool we saw Xiu Min with a large grin on his face. And I soon understood that he was planning something. He told us happily about the competition and I looked at Suho to see his reaction. We stared at each other for a while before we agreed to his suggestion. In a moment we were all undressing hastily, throwing our clothes everywhere on floor. Unexpectedly Suho finished first and made his way to the pool as fast as lightning, making both me and Xiu Min just standing there with our mouths open wide. Then we exchanged looks and without saying anything we also threw away our last pieces of clothing before running closely towards the pool.

 

~ Suho’s POV ~

I just laughed when I saw D.O and Xiu Min’s surprised looks on their faces when I won the little challenge. They soon exchanged looks and were soon enough in the bath too. We played around, splashing water everywhere. Not really caring about the others who seemed busy with their own things. Jokingly I pulled down Xiu Min under the water, holding him there for a few seconds before releasing him so he could catch his breath. Soon enough I got attacked by D.O who pushed me down, making water splash on Kris who had been talking endlessly with Chen and Kai. Kris just glared at me but then just letting it go and continue talking with the others happily.
 

I returned to taking revenge on D.O, but just as I was about to push him away I got dragged down under water by no other than Xiu Min. With a victorious smile on his face he jumped over to do the same to D.O but just as he was about to do it Tao suddenly yelled out loudly.
 

“SHUT UP! GET OUT OF HERE! IF YOU’RE GOING TO STAY, BE QUIET!” Everyone stopped doing what they were doing. Shockingly I just stared at Tao, not really sure about what just had happened. I heard a splash and saw that Chanyeol had fallen into the water, probably because of this unexpected action by Tao. He came up soon though, coughing like crazy before finally being able to breathe again.  After a moment of quiet, a loud snore was heard. Everyone snapped out of our shock and looked towards where the snore had come from. I saw Baekhyun peacefully sleeping in the corner. I was amazed at the fact that he could sleep after all this noise. Only minutes after that, he snored even more loudly and we couldn’t help but burst out in laughter. It only took a few seconds before even Tao was laughing with us.
 

Clutching my stomach I couldn’t stop laughing the whole evening.

 


Author's note:

Okey, I've just finished the second chapter ^^ It didn't became as good as the first one, but I have some plans for the third chapter :P

It was hard to concentrate on writing this chapter after I got the idea of making them have that competition seeing who would undress fastest... Since I couldn't stop imagining them... playing xD lol (Sorry Leo-nim :P hehe...)

Sorry if this chapter was a bit of a dissapointment, but I hope you'll like the coming chapters better ^^

I'm actually supposed to study to my examination assignment right now, that I'm having tomorrow for 3 hours... but...

Well I couldn't concentrate on studying since I really wanted to write this instead ^^

/Angela90s