EXO Bathing Time ~ A Lovely Moment ~

EXO Bathing Time

~ Luhan’s POV ~

I held hands with Sehun the whole way back from practice. The others had walked ahead, leaving us alone. Since we were all alone we started discussing about how long we would be able to keep our relationship a secret from the other members. We have been dating for quite a while already, and it was really a miracle that no one had found out about it yet.
 

“So…” Sehun started, and was looking down on the ground. I looked at him and just smiled.
 

“What?” I said, waiting for him to finish whatever he was about to say.
 

“Ehm… well… since we’re already dating and so… I’ve been thinking for a while…” He trailed off again and all I waited a short moment before asking again.
 

“What? You have to finish your sentence, what have you been thinking about?” Sehun looked at me and then at the star filled sky.
 

“Well… who’s the dominant one in our relationship?” I coughed and just stared at him again. I haven’t even thought about it before.
 

“Well obviously it’s me.” I said and continued walking. He ran up to me and made me stop by grabbing my shoulder.
 

“Why? Why would it be you? It should definitely be me.” He said and jumped off before me. He was just about to open the door when I stopped him. Blocking the door I just glared at him.
 

“No way! I’m the dominant one!” I almost yelled at him now, I didn’t plan to give up this argument that easily. Why should I let him be the one leading our relationship?

 

~ Sehun’s POV ~

Somehow, my question ended up in a heated argument between us. But I’m not someone who gives up easily. I can be as stubborn as Luhan. So I pushed him away from the door, and opened it so I could walk inside. He soon followed after, stopping me from doing anything more. I glared at him before grabbing a hold of his shoulder. He just glared back at me, and we stood there for a couple of minutes before finally letting go. I noticed that everyone but Baekhyun and Chanyeol had gone somewhere else.
 

“Hey, Chanyeol! Where did the others go?” I asked Chanyeol who turned around towards me. He smiled brightly before answering my question.
 

“Oh! They all went to take a bath together! I’m just getting a towel before going too!” He said before running to get a towel. I just shook my head and returned to thinking about how to show Luhan that I’m really the one who should be dominant. But I got distracted by a tired Baekhyun who yawned all the way to the pool. I widened my eyes by the sight and then looked at Luhan who also were kind of surprised by the zombie-like member walking by.
 

“Well, anyway… I’m going to show you that I’m the dominant one!” Luhan declared before following Baekhyun to the pool. I grinned and then followed after him. This will be interesting. Once there, we both undressed. Somehow it looked like he was teasing me by undressing really slowly while grinning at me. I smiled at him and when I had finished undressing myself I went over to help Luhan who only looked at me a bit surprised.

 

~ Luhan’s POV ~

I just looked at Sehun when he got over to me; he was unbuckling my pants for me now. So I must have sparked something. I smiled and when I’ve gotten out of my clothes I took Sehun’s hand and we slowly made our way to the pool. But just as we were about to enter the bath, Chanyeol came running behind us, making us separate by running in between us. With a splash he entered the bath. Sehun looked at me, and I repaid his look. He soon took my arm in his, making us link arms while entering the bubble pool. We made our way to a spot on the other side of Kris, Chen and Kai who were talking loudly. D.O, Suho and Xiu Min was playing like small kids in the pool. Splashing water everywhere, pushing each other jokingly.
 

“Let’s sit here…” I heard Sehun say, and so we sat down. Well… since everyone’s busy doing whatever they are doing, I can take this opportunity showing Sehun who’s dominating. But just as I was about to turn my head towards him, he kissed my cheek. What the…?
 

“Hey! I was about to do that first!” I said jokingly to my lover, when he just chuckled. I decided to peck him on the nose instead, which led him to kiss my forehead. I stared intensely into his eyes and grinned when I got an idea. I started kissing his neck softly, earning a small moan from him. Then all of a sudden he dragged me closer to him, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I couldn’t think of anything more as we shared our deepest kiss ever.
 

“Oh, that’s right! Hey Sehun! About pract…ice…” Chen had started saying but didn’t even finish his sentence. I ignored Chen when he was about to ask Sehun something, continuing with our own business.
 

“Ehm… never mind…” Was the last thing I heard him say, making me smile into the kiss. Now we didn’t have to worry about telling the others since they know about it now for sure.
 

In the middle of our hot make-out session, when everything was beginning to get out of hand, Tao started yelling all of a sudden.
 

“SHUT UP! GET OUT OF HERE! IF YOU’RE GOING TO STAY, BE QUIET!” I jumped at the sudden outrage from Tao who was calm usually. Everyone had stopped their activities, staring at the angry member who was boiling with anger, most probably because of all the noise that the others had been making ever since they entered the bath. Chanyeol fell into the water, making it splash everywhere. I saw Kai holding in his laughter, but as soon as he looked at Tao again the seriousness had taken over once more.

 

~ Sehun’s POV ~

I just stared at Tao’s angry appearance. This was definitely something new, seeing Tao get angry like that was quite interesting actually. Out of the blue a loud snore came out from the corner of the pool. Everyone looked surprised towards the sleeping Baekhyun. When did he get here? No… When did he fall asleep in all this noise? It was totally quiet now, just until another even louder snore was heard which made everyone burst out laughing. When I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. Even Tao was laughing now, he who was angry just a minute ago. Kai was almost dying of laughter, which looked quite funny since he was clutching his stomach all the time. Baekhyun kept sleeping through the loud laughter, not moving an inch.
 

After a few days when I and Luhan was walking linking our arms like usual, I remembered about that argument we had that day.
 

“Oh, right… who won?” I asked Luhan who only looked at me with widened eyes.
 

“Won what?” He asked not even recalling anything about it.
 

“You know… who the dominant one in our relationship is? We didn’t even come up with the answer of that yet…” I just said.

We looked at each other a while, and then we both laughed.
 

“Well, who cares? As long as we have each other it’s great.” He finally said, and I just grinned at him.
 

“Well actually… I am!” I said and ran off.

 


Author's note:

I had quite fun with this chapter xD As you probably could see...

Once again I want to thank Leo-nim for exchanging ideas with me ^^ (What would I do without you?) :P

Since I succeeded with my examination assignment today better than I thought I would, I had lots of time writing this chapter.

I really hope you didn't get disappointed about HunHan's short moment ^^ I tried to make it a bit comical :P

Oh well, now there's only one chapter left of this story and I really hope you look forward to seeing it ^^

The last chapter's gonna be in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's POV's, but since Baekhyun is apparently sleeping through the most of the story it will be mostly from Chanyeol's point of view ^^

I get most of my inspiration from each of their starsigns, which made it quite fun to write about Luhan and Sehun since they're both Aries ^^ Somehow in an Aries X Aries relationship, they will fight over the dominance, and as you can see I took this to my advantage :P

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^^

/Angela90s