EXO Bathing Time ~ A Mischievous Moment ~

EXO Bathing Time

~ Chanyeol’s POV ~

Even though we had been practicing really hard today, I was so full of energy! The others seemed to be tired, but the one who was the most tired was probably Baekhyun. He walked slowly and looked like he hasn’t slept for days. I jumped in front of him, turning so I was facing him. He ignored me totally and continued on walking, walking past me. I shook my head and caught up with him again. This time I made sure to not let him go past me again. I walked backwards, still facing him all the time. I waved my hand in front of his face without any reaction at all from him. With widened eyes I stared at him intensely.
 

“Hey, Baekhyun?” I asked, but no response.
 

“Baekhyun? Why do you ignore me?”
 

“Mmm…” Was all that came from his mouth. He must be a zombie! Suddenly my back hit the door, I turned around and opened it letting Baekhyun walk inside first. He must really be tired…

 

~ Baekhyun’s POV ~

Chanyeol didn’t let me be the whole way back from practice. He was everywhere; can’t he see that I don’t want to speak right now? Really… I’m dead tired; he should share some of his energy… All I want to do right now is to sleep in my bed…
 

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked me when I was about to walk to the bedroom. I looked up at him with an empty expression on my face.
 

“Bed… Why?” I managed to say before yawning. He smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder.
 

“Let’s go take a bath instead! The others have already gone ahead.” He was just about to push me there as Sehun and Luhan came inside. I was so exhausted so I didn’t even care what they were doing. They just stood there staring at each other. I yawned once again.
 

“Hey, Chanyeol! Where did the others go?” Sehun suddenly said. Chanyeol turned towards him and just smiled brightly before answering his question.
 

“Oh! They all went to take a bath together! I’m just getting a towel before going too!” He said before running to get a towel. Leaving me there. I thought for a short while before deciding to take a bath too. It sounded like a good choice. Warm soothing water…
 

I started to slowly make my way to the bubble pool, I yawned the whole way there, making Sehun and Luhan to look at me a bit surprised. But I didn’t care…
 

“Well, anyway… I’m going to show you that I’m the dominant one!” I heard Luhan say before following me to the bath. What? Dominant one? I’m too tired to think right now… Have I missed something…?
 

The others had already entered the bath, well almost everyone I guess… I undressed all my clothes and entered the bath, best to do so before Chanyeol comes… Tao didn’t look even a bit happy where he sat staring at the loud members playing around. I took a place that was free, and the last thing I saw were Luhan and Sehun making their way to the pool. I slowly fell asleep; somehow the noise around me got cut out. Finally I could rest a bit…

 

~ Chanyeol’s POV ~

I saw Baekhyun being in the pool already, he was closing his eyes. I smiled brightly before running towards him fast; I didn’t have time to go around Sehun and Luhan so I just ran in between them, making them separate. I made the water splash all around me when I jumped. This will be so fun!
 

“Let’s sit here…” I heard Sehun say to Luhan. I played around in the water for awhile before I decided to sneak my way to Baekhyun.
 

“Hey! I was about to do that first!” I heard Luhan say loudly, making me look towards them for a minute. There they were staring into each other’s eyes… I shook my head by the sight and looked away to continue with what I was doing. Baekhyun didn’t even notice me when I sat down next to him. I grinned before moving closer so I could whisper in his ear.
 

“Hey, Baekhyun… have you looked at Sehun and Luhan? They seem to be doing something inappropriate…” I didn’t get an answer so I poked him on his shoulder. No reaction…
 

“Baekhyun? Are you listening to me?” I whispered a bit louder, but I still didn’t get an answer.
 

“Hey! Do you hear me? Just look at them! I mean…” I had turned around to look at Sehun and Luhan, but I regretted my decision and returned to look at Baekhyun instead. They were making out! I was shocked and stunned for awhile before thinking to myself to just forget about that scene… Shaking it all away I just stopped thinking about it. I poked Baekhyun again, but still nothing happened. I bit my lip and smiled before tickling him. I tried tickling him for a minute or two but still nothing happened!
 

I hit his shoulder softly at first, but then a bit harder the second time… Was he dead? I splashed water on his face, almost making a waterfall when he still didn’t react. I started to get a bit irritated when he didn’t wake up… Was he ignoring me?! No way will he get away with this!
 

“Oh, that’s right! Hey Sehun! About pract…ice…” I heard Chen say in the background, but it faded away. And he ended with “Ehm… never mind…”
 

Luhan and Sehun was probably still making out, since Chen didn’t even care to continue with his question. Well… all I could think about now was to get Baekhyun to give me some attention; he could answer me at least when I was talking with him. I suddenly got an idea!
 

“Baekhyun! I’ll kiss you if you don’t talk to me! You have 30 seconds!” I whispered loudly in his ear, and smiled widely. Now he’ll definitely talk with me, right? After those 30 seconds I still didn’t get a reply.
 

“I mean it! I’ll kiss you for real! You better open your eyes now!” I was talking a bit more loudly now.  
 

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. Well… suit yourself then… not my fault if you decide to ignore me like that… I leaned in and just a centimeter away I stopped myself. Waiting for any kind of life signs. Then I took a deep breath again and placed my lips on his for only a few seconds before pulling away. I wiped my lips and tried cleaning it off with water and then I faced Baekhyun once more waiting for a reaction. I stared at him intensely, waiting for even the smallest movement… but nothing happened… After a while all I could hear was a snore coming out of his mouth. I sighed…
 

I stood up and was just about to turn around to walk away, when Tao suddenly burst out yelling loudly.
 

“SHUT UP! GET OUT OF HERE! IF YOU’RE GOING TO STAY, BE QUIET!” The suddenness of Tao’s outburst made me lose my balance and I tripped over Baekhyun’s leg, making me fall head first into the warm water. I didn’t even have time to take a breath, which resulted in me swallowing water. I waved my arms before being able to get up from under the water, I coughed like crazy. It was hard catching my breath again, but when I succeeded breathing again I turned surprised towards Tao who was fumingly mad. What just happened?!
 

Everyone was so quiet so I didn’t even dare ask anyone about what had made him that angry. In the middle of my thoughts about what could’ve been the reason for the sudden outburst I heard a loud snore right behind me. I woke up from my thinking and turned around to look at Baekhyun. I tilted my head while staring at him. Was he really sleeping? Then an even louder snore came out of his mouth making me giggle a bit. The others burst out in laughter, and I couldn’t help but laugh too. After laughing crazily for a few minutes I just came to think about the moment I had fell into the water, which felt a bit suspicious the more I thought about it… I’ve been trying to catch Baekhyun’s attention all this time by doing all those things to him, I even kissed him…
 

Wait a little… Wasn’t it Baekhyun’s leg that made me fall? Then… Was it… REVENGE?!

 

~ Baekhyun’s POV ~

When I finally woke up after resting in the pool, I found myself surrounded by the laughing members. I widened my eyes, looking at them one by one. What did I miss? The only one who wasn’t laughing was Chanyeol who seemed to be deep in thought about something. He looked a bit irritated. I tried asking the other members throughout the night but no one wanted to tell me… They only laughed as soon as they saw me, which felt a bit… odd. Did I do something while I was asleep?
 

I don’t think I did anything wrong though… or did I? Now that I think about it… it felt like someone kissed me while I was sleeping… I’m not really sure though it could’ve been just a dream… but… what if?

 


Author's note:

Finally I'm finished with this story! :D

I've had lots of fun writing ^^ I don't regret anything :P

Somehow I decided to add a small Chanyeol/Baekhyun moment too xD lol...

I really hope you all have liked this as much as I did ^^ And I have actually decided to make more EXO oneshots :P

Since I've finished my final exam in Japanese today, I'll have lots of time to write more stories ^^

Well that's it from me ^^ I hope you keep commenting! It gives me lots of motivation to keep writing! :D

/Angela90