EXO Bathing Time ~ A Problematic Moment ~

EXO Bathing Time

~ Tao’s POV ~

I undressed myself and slowly entered the bubble pool. Making sure that the warm water covered my body. I let out a sigh of pleasure when I finally could relax after the exhausting dance practice. We had been practicing even harder today since the show case was soon coming up, and we really didn’t want to make our fans disappointed. I closed my eyes and just let my mind rest, clearing all thoughts and relive the stress that had built up these past few days. But just as I was about to rest my head at the border of the pool I heard the door open. I opened my eyes just to see the other members hurriedly undressing and then jump in the pool. Shocked I just widened my eyes, staring at them. What was going on?!
 

Talking loudly and playing around in the water, not even caring about me who was here first. It was quite cramped with all 12 members of Exo in the pool at the same time. Somehow, Lay had made his way over to me and sat down smiling at me. This was definitely not as I had planned…
 

They were all more wild than tame while joking around, splashing water everywhere. There was only a few of us that actually was calm and trying to just relax. Baekhyun was, just like me and Lay, just taking it easy. He had closed his eyes and seemed to be taking a rest. I didn’t blame him though, I would happily been resting now too if only the others could calm down. I looked around and noticed that two of the members were awfully close together, so I tried to get a better look at who it was. It was Sehun and Luhan, but what made me more shocked was that they were making out! And no one seemed to notice anything! How could no one even see something like that? No matter how busy you are with other things you would definitely notice this, right?
 

I just sat there, staring at the childish members. I scratched my forehead and closed my eyes, trying to escape this chaotic moment. The more I tried to ignore, the more lively it got. I put my head down, still with closed eyes. Slowly my irritation got overwhelming.

 

~ Lay’s POV ~

I was sitting next to Tao and I felt more and more uncomfortable. Somehow it felt like something bad was going to happen anytime now. I could sense the anger from Tao; he didn’t even have to tell me about it. I widened my eyes when I noticed that the other members became even wilder, I felt more and more worried about what was to come. This isn’t good…
 

Just as I felt the enormous anger slowly appearing, I reached out my arms to somehow make them calm down. Since I couldn’t get out a word, I just sat there like a fool. But just as I did reach them out, Tao looked up; opening his eyes and then it all came!
 

“SHUT UP! GET OUT OF HERE! IF YOU’RE GOING TO STAY, BE QUIET!” He screamed it out so suddenly everyone got shocked. Luhan and Sehun who had been making out this whole time shockingly turned around with widen eyes. Kris, Chen and Kai were all stunned at the sudden action by Tao so they stopped their talking. Suho, D.O and Xiu Min stopped playing the moment he yelled. Chanyeol tripped over someone’s foot and fell head-first into the water. He came up coughing, before finally being able to take his breath and look surprised at Tao. Baekhyun was still sleeping beside me. Suddenly we all heard a loud snore, so we all turned around to look at the sleeping Baekhyun… How could he be sleeping in a moment like this?
 

After a while he snored again and we all looked at each other before breaking out in laughter. Even Tao couldn’t stay mad any longer, and joined our unstoppable laughter. How could anyone continue sleeping after everything that had been happening just minutes ago? Well… thanks to Baekhyun, Tao couldn’t keep being angry so it ended happily at least. But then I just came to think of one thing… Since WHEN did Luhan and Sehun get that… CLOSE?

 


Author's note:

I had lots of fun writing this, and even more fun hiding it from one of my best friends xD

Just telling her that I didn't dare show her it made it so fun, but I ended up showing it anyway :P

She seemed to really enjoy it so I'm happy ^^

I really hope you all enjoyed reading this too!

That's it for me this time ^^

/Angela90s