Puzzle Pieces

Nineteen Minutes

Tiffany stared solemnly out the window of the car, watching as the scenery passed by seemingly in slow motion. It seemed that today would be the day that would either make or break her. She sighed heavily and wondered if perhaps she made the wrong choice by accepting the casting call. Ah, why am I having second thoughts? She shook her head fiercely, forcing herself to think positively.

"I can do this." She muttered under her breath, repeating it like a mantra. "Yes, I can do this."

"Are you nervous, Tiffany?" Her manager asked, eyeing her carefully.

Tiffany looked up and sighed. "Actually, I am. I don't know what kind of questions to expect. How can I be sure my answers won't complicate matters or create even more problems? I don't think I'm ready for a full blown media confrontation. At least, not with Seoul Times. They're ruthless."

"Well, we've already discussed the possible questions that may be asked and prepared your answers. If all else fails, you can decline to answer." Her manager replied.

"I know that, oppa. I'm not worried about the rehearsed questions. It's the unexpected ones I'm nervous about. I doubt the media will be satisfied with a flippant response like no comment. It'll just encourage them more and they're bound to push a button and I'll probably say something I'll regret. What should I do?" Tiffany said anxiously, her hands beginning to fiddle with the hem of dress.

"Then tell the truth. If you lie, they can smell it from a mile away and the consequences will be much worse."

She nodded her head slowly as if pondering her options. "Okay..." She took a deep breath and let it out in a rush. "Okay, I'm ready. Are we there yet?"

"Yeah, we're here." Her manager replied as the car came to a stop. He glanced at his watch, noting the time. "Oh, we're a bit early. Do you want to go in now?"

Tiffany nodded quickly. "I don't want to be here waiting when the press comes swarming the place. I'd rather be relatively safe inside than out here." She stepped carefully out of the car, mindful of her heels. Glancing around, she sighed in relief when she didn't see a camera in sight and hurried into the lobby of
the Imperial Palace Hotel.

"What floor did Kim PD say the press conference will be held on?" She asked, nodding at the concierges at the front desk and walked towards the elevators.

"Eighth floor, the ballroom's been converted to hold the press conference." He replied, stepping into the empty elevator with her.

The elevator doors opened on the eighth floor and they stepped out. Tiffany turned her head and spotted the closed double doors at the end of the hallway and made her way over. Her heels clicked loudly on the marble tiles and echoed down the hallway. She stopped in front of the pristine double doors and opened the door silently, nodding to let her manager know she'll be fine. He got the message and headed back downstairs to wait in the car.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." She bowed respectfully when she spotted Taecyeon, G Dragon and TOP already inside.

"Fany, you're late!" Taecyeon said loudly as he made his way over to her.

"I am not!" She retorted, grabbing his wrist and tapped the face of his watch. "We still have an hour before the press conference officially starts. Oh, is Kim PD-nim here already?" Tiffany asked, glancing around the seemingly empty room as she made her way over to the row of chairs behind the long table.

"Yeah, he was actually earlier than us." Ji Yong
said, getting up and moving one seat over.

She nodded her thanks and sank down on the chair. "Where is he now?"

"Probably in the bathroom." TOP chimed in quietly.

"Ah, I see..." She added awkwardly, not knowing what to say. She had wanted to ask them about the article and photos that went viral yesterday, but she didn't know how to broach the subject.

"So, uh...the photos. Did you guys see them?" Taecyeon blurted out.

"Yeah, we saw." TOP replied stoicly.

"We had a Big Bang meeting." Ji Yong informed them, laughing. "It was no big deal."

Tiffany stared at him. "So you didn't get yelled at?"

"Not so much as being lectured on our carelessness." Ji Yong folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. "But seriously, I still don't think it's an issue. All we did was eat dinner together like friends. We're friends right?" Tiffany nodded. "So what's the problem?"

"You're not worried about the rumors?" Taecyeon asked, eyeing Ji Yong.

"I don't think I need to be because it's just Seoul Times made up. We know the truth and that's enough for me." He leaned forward. "Why? Are you afraid?"

Tiffany hesitated before nodding her head solemnly. She glanced at him, noting his surprised face. "To be honest, yes. I am very afraid. Not because of the lies the media is capable of creating and spreading, but of the fans." She waved her hand in a circle, gesturing at all of them. "This is already causing a rift between our respective fans. With the media adding the rumors about us to the fire, the one who will get burned the most is me."

"Don't you think that we'll all be burned?" TOP interrupted sharply.

"I'm aware of that. But envy is a dangerous weapon whose partner is hatred." She sighed heavily. "I've had my share of anti's since my debut days and still have them now. I know what that feels like. All that scrutiny over every little mistake and action and having my words dissected and analyzed over and over is tiring. Bit by bit, I began to withdraw into myself. Before I knew it, I was conforming myself to fit their standards. I've begun to lose sight of myself and it disgusted me. This constant hatred, it wears on your soul and eats at your brightness. I was broken, this empty shell that was me. That was what I became and I hated it."

Tiffany looked at Ji Yong, her eyes bright with unshed tears. "I don't ever want to feel that way again. But, I don't know if I'm strong enough to fight this war."

His heart unknowingly clenched painfully at the sight of her tears. "Then we will fight with you." Just coming out of the rumors himself, Ji Yong knew exactly how she felt and he couldn't fault her for being afraid. If anything, he admired her spirit and her ability to overcome her obstacles. With that, his resolve strengthened. There was absolutely no way he was going to let her shoulder this burden herself.

"Fany, we're in this together." Taecyeon said, nudging her softly.

TOP smiled softly. "We're friends after all."

She gave them a watery smile, her eyes turning into her famous crescents. "Thank you."

"Any time." Ji Yong replied, smiling softly.

Click. The sound of a door closing caught their attention. "Annyeonghaseyo." All four rose from their seats and bowed respectfully when they realized it was Kim PD.

Nodding his head in acknowledgement, Woo Jin made his way over to the table and sat down at the empty seat beside Taecyeon. "Have you all been briefed on what questions to expect during the press conference?"

They nodded slowly, mentally preparing themselves for any unexpected questions. They looked up as the double doors opened and one by one, the reporters filed in, cameramen at the ready.

Tiffany nervously clasped her hands tightly in her lap and straightened in her seat. She flinched slightly when she felt a finger poke her. Turning to her left, she narrowed her eyes at Taecyeon. He smiled encouragingly at her and tilted his head slightly at the sea of reporters seated in front of them as if to say, "Fighting!" She smiled softly in thanks, her spirits renewed.

"Thank you all for coming. I am Kim Woo Jin, the producer and director of Nineteen Minutes." Woo Jin gestured to his right. "I present to you the main cast." He turned and nodded slightly at Taecyeon, who began the introductions.

"Now that introductions have been made, we will start answering questions." Woo Jin said slowly, eyes already scanning the crowd of reporters. He caught sight of a familiar face and called on him.

"Can you give us a brief overview of Nineteen Minutes?" Lee Taejin from Korea Daily asked.

"Nineteen Minutes is a romantic thriller set in the modern era. G Dragon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi will play Kwon Ji Yong and Hwang Mi Young, two college students tangled in a web of lies, hidden secrets, and dark pasts. Friendship, love and rivalry will be put to the test in a deadly game of murder. A game in which they don't realize they're playing until it's too late." Woo Jin replied, relieved that he was asked a question he had prepared for. Murmurs erupted from the audience and Woo Jin could see pens writing fiercely from where he was sitting.

"Can each of you give us a description of the role you will be playing?" Choi Min Kyung from Gazette asked.

"I play Park Jaemin, a rule-abiding and seemingly no nonsense guy. But underneath the tough exterior is a dorky and extremely overprotective person that only comes out when Hwang Mi Young gets herself into trouble." Taecyeon said, grinning widely.

"Ah, I play Hwang Mi Young, Park Jaemin's childhood best friend. She's sassy and brutally honest. She's the kind of girl that is cold towards others and people find her intimidating." Tiffany paused, thinking for a moment. "You can say she puts a wall between herself and other people because she doesn't trust people easily. However, underneath all the ice is someone crying out for warmth. Someone who loves with all her heart, but doesn't know how to show it."

"Annyeonghaseyo. I play Kwon Ji Yong, Mi Young's sworn enemy. He's the troublemaker that sits in the back of the classroom, always giving professors a hard time and doesn't seem to take anything seriously. On the surface, he is lazy and playful, but it's a mask he uses to disguise his darker personality, one in which he uses to hide his real intentions." Ji Yong replied slowly, careful not to give away too much detail.

"I play Choi Seung Hyun, Ji Yong's best friend. He comes off as cool and sarcastic and completely despises authority figures, yet he's never one to show his disrepect upfront. Although, people tend to avoid him because of how intimidating he looks, he's really just someone who's misunderstood and can't express himself well." TOP spoke quietly.

"Rumors are saying that Nineteen Minutes is a remake of the original Nineteen Minutes released in 1995. Is this true?" A voice asked loudly from the back row. All eyes turned towards Woo Jin.

"Yes, it is."

Loud murmurs exploded from the sea of reporters as voices muttered amongst themselves at the revelation.

"Now I understand that the audience will begin making comparisons between the original and the remake. Although, both dramas feature the same characters, this version will follow a completely different storyline. Instead of calling it a remake, I would say this is a spin off. A tribute to the original Nineteen Minutes, if you will." Woo Jin continued.

"I heard that Kang Woo Joon, who produced and directed the original Nineteen Minutes, is your father." Woo Jin froze and he could practically feel the stares from the reporters as well as from his cast. "You've always used your real name up until now. Why did you change your name?" The obnoxious voice continued.

Woo Jin felt his fists clench under the table. The familiar feeling of anger and humiliation washing over him and clouding his mind as he recalled the many comments made behind his back during his university days.

"No wonder his work is so similar to Kang PD-nim. They're practically identical. Are you sure he didn't just plagiarise Kang PD-nim's work?"

"Che. Are they really father and son? They look nothing alike. Relying on his father's fame when he has no skills of his own, that's just disgusting."


"Eh... it must be nice to be the son of a famous director? Think he can get me his autograph? I mean, that's what friends do, right? Haha. I guess being his friend has its perks."

"Imitating his father's work is enough to give him a reputation. If anyone else did that, it will be plagiarism. Lucky bastard should share some of that spotlight."

"Heh, this kid is a perfect example
of someone who works from behind his father's shadow. Poor kid, he'll never make it on his own."

"Kim PD-nim..." A loud voice interrupted his thoughts and brought him back to the present.

"I'm sorry. Could you repeat the question?" Woo Jin asked stoicly.

"Why did you change your name?"

"I am proud of my father and as his son, I am walking the same path he walked on for thirty years before his passing. I wish to make a name for myself and prove that my father's success has no effect on my own abilities as a producer and director. Hence, the change in my last name." Woo Jin replied confidently, his eyes staring straight at the obnoxious reporter in the back row.

"Any other questions?" His eyes scanning the reporters and calling on a woman in the front row.

"There are rumors floating around about a behind the scenes romance between the leading actor and actress. What do the cast members have to say about those rumors?" Her voice rang out, bringing all the attention back towards the cast.

Tiffany glanced to her right, her eyes practically begging Ji Yong for help. She dreaded this question and even though, she'd anticipated this, she didn't know how to phrase her answer.

Ji Yong got the message and decided to bury the rumors. "There is no behind the scenes romance between any of the cast members. The rumors that you've all heard about are just that, rumors. They are completely unfounded and false."

"How do you explain the photos then?" Another reporter called out, clearly trying to create more speculations.

"Yes, the photos are real. But the story released is completely made up. It was merely a dinner amongst friends and colleagues. Nothing more." Tiffany urged.

"From now on, please print the truth." TOP chimed in solemnly.

"But, sources are saying —"

Woo Jin decided it was time to end this before things started to get out of hand and motioned for everyone to be quiet. "I'm sorry, but time has run out. To wrap up, Nineteen Minutes will begin filming this week. Please look forward to it and give us your support. Thank you."

With that, they all got up and bowed respectfully. They posed for group photos and individual shots for a few minutes before exiting the ballroom and headed into the elevator. Once the elevator doors closed, the idols all heaved a sigh of relief. Startled, they glanced at each other and laughed.

"Do you think that'll stop the rumors?" Tiffany asked once the laughter stopped.

"No, they're just gonna find something else to write about or just dig up more stuff to keep the rumors afloat." Taecyeon replied knowingly, having been through a few scandals himself and knew that no matter what happened, only time would dispel the rumors.

"Ah, Kim PD-nim. Are you alright?" Tiffany asked suddenly, concerned about the way Kim PD was acting during the interview.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you." Woo Jin replied hastily. Tiffany nodded slowly, not really believing him, but didn't want to press him further. Seeing her suspicious expression, he hurriedly changed the subject. "As I said earlier, filming will begin on Wednesday. Filming locations, times and dates has already been faxed to your managers. Please be on time."

The elevator doors opened and they walked hurriedly through the lobby, the security guards already working to keep the press and fans from crowding the place. They were led outside and into their respective cars. Every single one of them leaned against their car seat, feeling completely exhausted.

And to think this is only the beginning. They thought tiredly.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taecyeon opened the door to his dorm quietly and called out. No one seemed to answer and he shrugged, thinking s were off doing their own schedules. I should go take a nap. He thought as he rolled his shoulders, hearing the pops as his joints loosened. Dumping his jacket on the couch, he yawned loudly and padded towards his room. However, as he was passing by the living room, a black box with a white ribbon caught his eye. Curious, he picked the box off the table and shook it. Spotting the yellow post-it, he leaned over to read it.

"Manager hyung said a fan left this with the doorman. Open it and tell me what you got, okay?" -Junho

Chuckling, Taecyeon obliged and opened the box. Setting the white card marked with the Roman numeral four aside, he pushed aside the tissue paper and pulled out a black rook chess piece. Eyeing it questioningly, he set it on the table and reached into the box, pulling out what looked like a playing card. It was the Jack of Diamonds. Utterly confused, he reached for the white card and flipped it over. His eyebrows disappeared into his bangs as his eyes skimmed the words printed on the card.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.


Taecyeon eyed the items on the table suspiciously before hastily shoving everything back into the box and heading to his room. Not knowing what to make of the gift, he tossed the box onto his cluttered desk and flopped onto his bed. Within minutes, he was fast asleep, the mysterious gift completely forgotten.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Fany ah! Is that you?" A voice called from the living room as Tiffany opened the door to the dorm.

"Yes, it's me." She called back, removing her shoes before padding into the living room. She spotted Taeyeon lying across the sofa, flipping through a magazine.

Taeyeon looked up when she felt the sofa dip slightly as Tiffany took a seat. "Hey, how was the press conference?"

"It was okay, I guess." She answered, thinking back. "But I found out something very interesting today about our PD-nim."

Taeyeon's slippered feet stopped swinging in the air and she looked at her, curious.

"Ah, you know Kang Woo Joon PD-nim? The one who produced and directed a lot of famous dramas like Love Venus, Broken Promise, Safe Haven, Baby Steps, My Sanctuary, Nineteen Minutes, Heaven's Song, Read My Lips, and Guardian Angel." Tiffany said, getting starry-eyed. "I found out today that Kim PD-nim is his son."

Taeyeon sat up abruptly, eyes widening in surprise. "What?! Are you serious?"

Tiffany nodded enthusiatically. "He is! I can't believe he is the son of the legendary Kang Woo Joon PD-nim! That means his mother was the legendary actress, Kim Chaerin."

"Omo! You're so lucky to be working with Kang Woo Joon and Kim Chaerin's son." Taeyeon pouted.

"I know. And to think he chose me." Tiffany replied, dreamily. "Ah, but he changed his last name from Kang to his mother's maiden name, Kim. Did you know that?"

"No." Taeyeon replied. "Why?"

"Well, Kim PD-nim was asked that question and he said he wanted to create a name for himself." She replied, recalling Woo Jin's strange behavior at the conference. "You know, come to think of it. When the reporter blurted out the question, Kim PD-nim looked really mad, but then he composed himself."

"Well, this is his debut into the film industry and having such famous parents must be as much an honor as it is a burden." Taeyeon contemplated carefully. "Wait, you said Kang Woo Joon PD-nim directed Nineteen Minutes?"

"Yes, the original Nineteen Minutes was released in 1995 and our version is a spin off. Kim PD-nim said it's a tribute to the original."

"Then that makes sense. Being cast in his father's shadow is hard and to survive in the industry, you must have impeccable reputation. Even though, this is his debut, the public has already focused their eyes on Kim PD-nim because he's the son of such legendary people. So to shed his father's fame, he changed his name." Taeyeon mused. "Wow, he's incredibly strong-minded."

"Mmm... That just means I have to work even harder. I will do my best to create a Hwang Mi Young that can surpass the original. I won't have the public saying the original was better." Tiffany said passionately, her eyes beaming with enthusiasm.

"Fighting!" Taeyeon cheered, smiling at how happy her best friend looked. She secretly hoped that Tiffany would stay that way because she deserved to be happy.

Tiffany glanced around the room and spotted something on the table. "Taeyeon ah, what's that?" She pointed to the white box wrapped in a red ribbon, a white rose sitting conspicously on top.

"Oh that?" Taeyeon said nonchalantly, "It's for you."

"Me? What is it?" She replied curiously, walking to the table and picking up the box and rose. "Who's it from?"

"Don't know." Taeyeon shrugged. "Why don't you open it?"

Tiffany padded back to the sofa and sank down. Untying the red ribbon, she lifted the lid off the box slowly. Glancing at Taeyeon, she lifted the small white card decorated with an elegant Roman numeral one and flipped it over. She gasped softly at the words and wordlessly passed over the card when Taeyeon leaned over for a closer look.

Things base and vile, holding no quantity,
Love can transpose to form and dignity.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.


                                      -Your Secret Admirer

"Secret admirer~" Taeyeon singsonged, nudging her playfully. 

"Ay, stop that. It's probably a fan." Tiffany protested weakly, turning her attention back towards the box. "Oh! What's this?" Reaching in, she pulled out a playing card and flipped it over. It was the Queen of Hearts.

"A playing card?" Taeyeon said confused. "Why a playing card?"

She shrugged. "Maybe it's their most prized possession. Their lucky card? I don't know."

"Is there anything else in there?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany rooted around the tissue paper and felt something smooth. Curious, she pulled out the tissue paper and tilted the box, the smooth object falling onto her palm. In her hand was a chess piece. The Black Queen.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It feels so nice to be away from the annoying cameras." Ji Yong sighed happily as he sank down on the soft leather of the couch. TOP merely grunted from his facedown position on the other couch, too tired to comment.

The sound of a door opening caught their attention and they wordlessly lifted their heads. The rest of the Big Bang members padded loudly into the living room.

"TOP hyung!" Seungri cried, dashing towards him. TOP groaned tiredly and sat up hastily to avoid Seungri's glomp. Because Seungri couldn't stop himself in time, his face met the cushion TOP had been lying on only seconds before. The living room echoed with rambunctious laughter at the sight of Seungri's face plant. Seungri lifted his face off the couch and pouted tearfully. "Hyung..." He said pitifully.

"What?" TOP replied mockingly, hiding his smirk.

"Why are you so mean to me?" Seungri whined, ignoring the collective rolling of s' eyes. "Now I won't give you your present." He said, sticking his tongue at TOP.

TOP eyed him suspiciously. "What present?"

"Manager hyung said a fan left a gift box with the doorman earlier today. Manager hyung told maknae to give it to you when he saw you." Daesung replied quickly, seeing the impatient look on TOP's face. "Seungri ah, give it to him." He prompted, tilting his head at TOP.

Seungri caught the message and reached into his sweater pocket. He withdrew a black gift box wrapped with a blue ribbon and handed it to TOP, who eyed it warily. "Open it, hyung!"

"Ah!" Taeyang exclaimed softly, reaching into his own pocket and handing Ji Yong a black gift box wrapped with a red ribbon. "Teddy hyung said someone left it with the doorman from the studio and he told me to give it to you." Shrugging when his best friend glanced at him questioningly.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Open it!" Daesung urged enthusiastically.

Shrugging briefly, Ji Yong untied the ribbon and popped the lid off the box. He removed the small white card labeled with nothing but the Roman numeral two and flipped it over. He narrowed his eyes in confusion at the writing on the back of the card.

"What does it say, hyung?" Seungri asked anxiously.

Heaven is my judge, not I for love and duty,
But seeming so for my peculiar end.
For when my outward action doth demonstrate
The native act and figure of my heart
In compliment extern, ’tis not long after
But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at. I am not what I am.


Ji Yong tried reading what was written on the card, but only succeeded in mangling the words. He looked up and nearly laughed at the baffled expressions on s' faces.

"Hyung, what kind of language was that supposed to be?" Daesung blurted out.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's in English. But, I don't understand any of it." Ji Yong turned to look at Taeyang. "Did you?"

Taeyang shook his head slowly. "It looks like there's something else in the box, Ji Yong." He said, pointing at the box.

Putting the card down on the coffee table, Ji Yong parted the tissue paper. Nestled side by side was a beautiful silver pocket watch and a black knight chess piece. He carefully lifted both items out of the box and placed them on the table for them to see. As he moved to toss the seemingly empty gift box into the garbage bin, a flash of white caught his eye. Reaching into the box, he pulled out a playing card. The Ace of Spades.

"What is this?" Seungri asked, confused.

"Open yours." Ji Yong nodded at TOP, who obliged.

TOP opened the box and laid the white card marked with the Roman numeral three to the side. He peeled away the tissue paper and pulled out a black bishop chess piece. Picking up the playing card, he laid it out on the table so the members could see. His was the King of Clubs.

"What does your card say?" Taeyang asked, eyeing the card. TOP flipped the card over and slid it onto the middle of the table so the members could see.

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

"What the hell is this? A joke?" Seungri said hotly. Ji Yong didn't answer, his eyes staring at the pocket watch.

"What's wrong, Ji Yong?" Tae Yang looked worriedly at his best friend.

Ji Yong ignored him and reached across the table for the pocket watch. He stared at it as if mesmerized before flicking the cover open. A beautifully haunting tinkle filled the silence of the living room and sent a shiver down their spines. The members glanced at Ji Yong, who looked seemingly unperturbed at the chilling lullaby and merely watched as he stared transfixed at the face of the watch.

"It's broken." Was all he said as the music continued to play as if on an infinite loop.

"What is?" They asked, curious.

"The watch."

The members eyed him warily, wondering how Ji Yong could possibly think the watch was broken when the music was still playing. Seeing the doubtful expressions on their faces, Ji Yong wordlessly turned the face of the watch so they could see. Sure enough, the hands on the watch never moved. Even after five minutes, the hands remained poised over the Roman numeral twelve.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere, the same haunting music was playing. A hooded figure hummed softly along, head swaying gently with the music. Bits of ash fell from a half lit cigarette that dangled precariously between two gloved fingers and scattered onto the tiled floor. Five minutes passed and there was nothing but the sound of the chilling tinkle coming from what looked like an antique music box sitting on the wooden shelf. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes.

Suddenly the music stopped and the room was plunged into silence. Far off in the distance, a clock chimed twelve times. The cigarette fell lifelessly onto the floor, a booted foot coming down once to snuff out the dying flame. The hooded figure shifted, a gloved hand dipped into the folds of its clothes and pulled out a pocket watch. Flicking the cover open, an eerie smile crept onto the figure's face. Satisfied, the figure dipped a hand into a pocket, this time pulling out a phone. Pressing a number, the figure grinned maniacally when the other line picked up.

"Let the games begin."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Holy cow, this is probably the longest chapter I've written so far! O_O Anyways, this chapter lacks the jifany moments i've been promising since the script reading, but i needed to follow up on that cliffhanger scene from the end of chapter 6. Lots of clues I dropped throughout the chapter, any guesses? :D

My Inspiration: The latter half of this chapter was inspired by a song i just happened to be listening to at one thirty in the morning. So i put a lil tribute to my spark of inspiration in a tiny scene near the end of this chapter ^^

On a side note, those "dramas" that Woo Jin's father supposedly directed, don't have to worry about those. I stuck those in there as a lil self-reminder of the distracting plot bunnies for my upcoming stories. And yes, those are the titles of those annoying, but hella tempting storylines. -le sighs-

Oh, before i forget. I don't own the quotes used in this chapter. They belong to Shakespeare, so don't sue me. Gazette is the name of a South Korean newspaper I found online [cuz I needed random names]. Korea Daily, I don't think is the actual name of a newspaper. But if it is, I don't own that either. I'm merely borrowing them for a bit. :D

So, i'll end here, I guess. I hope you guys liked this chapter~ See you in chapter 8 ! ^^