Spotted

Nineteen Minutes

Two weeks ago, speculation about Kim Woo Jin and the Big 3 working on a collaboration bombarded the public and has generated mass interest ever since. The public has been kept on its toes wondering if the rumors were true and if so, who would be chosen for the collaboration of a lifetime. Well, wait no longer, my dear readers! Seoul Times has spotted Big Bang's G-Dragon & TOP, SNSD'S Tiffany and 2PM's Taecyeon exiting the SBS building yesterday at approximately 10:30 p.m. The quartet was seen getting into a car driven by G-Dragon undisguised and heading towards Myeongdong. Seoul Times has received anonymous tips along with photos of the four of them dining at Gogung. Although, semi disguised, the infamous four were still noticeably recognizable to fans as they have reportedly told us how they couldn't stop talking and laughing. The atmosphere around them was light and friendly. Definitely not what you would expect from idols who have little contact with each other outside of stage performances.

Could they be the lucky stars of Kim Woo Jin and the Big 3's collaboration? What exactly are they planning and when will all this be revealed?!

Stay tuned for the latest updates at Seoul Times! Until next time~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Fany! Come here!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room, ipad in her lap. "Look at this!" She pointed at the screen as Tiffany came running and plopping down on the sofa next to her.

She gasped as her eyes caught sight of the candid photos of her and her co-stars on the front page of Seoul Times. She turned and looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes. "What am I going to do?! Sajangnim probably already heard about this and I'm in big trouble. I can't believe we got caught by fans and Oh My God, this is bad. This is really really bad. How can we be so careless? I..I...What should I do?!" She rambled, shaking Taeyeon's arm anxiously.

"You need to calm down. Breathe. In, out. In, out. Good. Panicking right now will not help you. You need to stay calm and keep your mind clear." Taeyeon said soothingly, rubbing a comforting hand along Tiffany's back. "What you need to do now is wait for sajangnim's call. And he will call. It's just a matter of time. But when he does, listen and then tell him your side of the story. Give it to him straight. No fluff. Just facts. Got it?"

Tiffany sniffled and nodded her head solemnly. "Yeah..."

Taeyeon give her a long look. "How did this happen anyway? What happened after the script reading? You got home really late last night."

She sighed heavily and began fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "Well, the script reading took longer than we expected and by the time we finished, it was already 10:30. We spent majority of the day in that conference room and barely ate anything. Taecyeon oppa suggested that we go grab some dinner and Ji Yong...ah, I mean, G Dragon-ssi said he knew a good place to go and we got into his car. Halfway there, we realized we weren't disguised. We couldn't exactly go and buy disguises, so we tried to make do with what we were already wearing and whatever was lying around in the car. We ended up eating dinner at Gogung. We were there for a while, maybe two, three hours. After that, Ji Yong...uhh, G Dragon-ssi dropped me off right outside our dorm and I went in by myself." Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon to gauge her reaction. "That's all."

There was a long awkward silence as Taeyeon struggled to come up with something to say. As she replayed what Tiffany said in her head, one thing kept repeating over and over. She eyed her suspiciously. "You said Ji Yong."

Tiffany's eyes widened and she quickly shook her head. "No, no. I said G Dragon-ssi. You must've heard wrong."

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. "No, you definitely said Ji Yong. You even said it twice. Spill it."

She sighed, defeated. "Well, it felt weird saying ssi when we're going to be working together, so I asked if I could use informal language and they let me. So I just started practicing by calling them oppa, but it got confusing because Taecyeon oppa would answer instead. So G Dragon-ssi said I could just use his real name and add oppa after it. And that's what I did."

"Are you sure that's all?" Taeyeon asked, eyeing her.

"Yes, that's it. We're just friends." She insisted.

"Well, okay. Just...be careful. Please. Now that there's photos of you guys out there, there's bound to be some heat. You need to be prepared to deal with all this. Regardless of how the public will see this, you need to be aware and be cautious. But no matter what, the girls and I will always be here if you need us. No secrets, okay?" Taeyeon said gently.

"Mmm." Tiffany nodded, leaning her head against Taeyeon's shoulder. "What will I do without you guys?"

"You'll probably eat all the hamburger and pizza you want." She deadpanned, laughing when Tiffany nudged her playfully. "No, really. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me."

"Or just barge into your room." Tiffany added, smiling when Taeyeon glanced down at her.

"Or that." She sighed, knowing regretably that as leader she was bound to have no privacy. But she wouldn't have it any other way.

"When do you think sajangnim's going to call?" Tiffany asked.

"Soon. Maybe —"

Pyororong~ jeonhwawatsseoyo~ Five, six, seven, eight! Batahrak! Batahrak! Batahrak! Anbateumyun neoreul yongseo haji anketa. Jjuk jjuk jjuk jjuk! Jjuk jjuk jjuk jjuk! Pyororong~ Pyororong~

"Really, Fany? Jung Hana's ringtone?" Taeyeon raised an amused eyebrow at Tiffany as she dug around in her bag for her phone.


Anbateumyun neoreul yongseo haji anketa. Jjuk jjuk jjuk jjuk!

"Yoona thought it would be funny." Tiffany replied, still rummaging for her phone. "Aish, where is it?! Ah, found it! Yeoboseyo
!"

"Tiffany." A voice she was dreading to hear all morning flooded the earpiece.

She cringed inwardly and darted a helpless look at Taeyeon, who shrugged. "Deh, sajangnim. It's me."

"Explain."

With that, Tiffany recalled every detail she could remember from last night. Behind her, Taeyeon facepalmed and shook her head. "I told her not to include the fluff!" She looked up worriedly when Tiffany stopped talking.

"Stop. I've heard enough."

She hung her head, ashamed. "I'm sorry. I...I wasn't thinking... I'm very sorry."

"What's done is done. Right now, we have more pressing matters to attend to. The paparazzi has been camped outside our offices and from what your managers have reported, there are suspicious vans parked near your dorm. I want you to stay inside and keep all doors and windows locked. You may use this time to reflect on your carelessness. That is all for now."

Click!

Tiffany stared at the phone in her hand and only moved when Taeyeon said her name. "The media is all over this. I'm forbidden from going outside."

"Why? Is the paparazzi camped outside?" Taeyeon moved towards the window, cautiously lifting the curtain a fraction of an inch and peeking out. She spied a couple of vans parked across the street and a block over from their dorm. Replacing the curtain gently, she turned to look at Tiffany. "Is he mad?"

"Definitely. Though, I couldn't really tell. And that scares me. Silent anger is deadly." Tiffany flopped face first onto the sofa.

Taeyeon padded over to her and laid a comforting hand on her head, . "He's angry because he cares. He worries about your reputation because he knows how hard it has been for you in the past. He's disappointed because you guys didn't take the necessary precautions. But you know him, he will take care of it. So, don't worry."

Tiffany turned her head to look at her, her eyes guarded. "It's starting."

She cocked her head, confused. "What's starting?"

"The tidal wave of scrutiny and the most epic fanwar we've ever seen."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The television was on and playing on mute. Taeyang was lounged casually on the leather couch, watching sleepily. His finger pressed the remote control as if on auto pilot, switching between channels faster than the pictures could even appear on the screen. He was just about to turn off the television when something caught his eye. Curious, he flipped back to that channel and paused. His jaw dropped open when he saw exactly what was on the screen.

There in 1080p and pure HD quality was his best friend's smiling baby face seated at a secluded table of four in what looked like the back of a restaurant. His companions? The awkwardly shy face of his charismatic hyung, the beautiful, eye-smiling woman who could only be the infamous Tiffany of SNSD and lastly, the wide grin on a chiseled face that belonged to 2PM's Taecyeon.

"What the hell?" Taeyang blurted out when he finally realized this wasn't just any photo. It was the photo on the front page of Seoul Times, home of idol scandals and any kind of gossip and dirt they managed to dig up. And it looks like they've just dug up the mother of all scandals.

What the hell was he thinking? He thought as he padded down the hallway to Ji Yong's room. Not even bothering to knock, he barged into the room loudly. He opened his mouth to give his best friend a piece of his mind when he realized no one was there. He glanced at the clock on Ji Yong's desk, which read 8:00 a.m. and his eyes narrowed in confusion. Weird, usually he's up by now. He cast a long look around the room and caught sight of a lump under the covers.

"Yah, Ji Yong! Get up right now! You have some explaining to do!" Taeyang said loudly, nudging what he figured was Ji Yong's shoulder.

The lump moved under the covers, but made no move to get up. Frustrated, he reached over and violently yanked the covers off the bed, exposing his sleeping best friend. "Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! I'm serious, get up!"

Yeogi buteora modu moyeora. We gon’ party like lilililalala

Taeyang looked up at the sound and spied the ringing phone on Ji Yong's desk.

Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora bureul jjipyeora lilililalala

He got up and went to grab the phone, glancing briefly to see who was calling. TOP. He cast a sidelong look at the sleeping figure, debating between answering the phone or waking Ji Yong and sighed heavily.

Jeongdabeun mutjji malkko geudaero Yeoboseyo." Taeyang answered solemnly, walking over to the bed and nudging Ji Yong.

"Oh, Young Bae?" TOP's deep, husky voice flooded the earpiece.

"Yeah, it's me." He replied, pinning the phone between his chin and his shoulder, he reached over and shook Ji Yong.

"Why did you answer Ji Yong's phone? Where is he?"

"He's here. Dead to the world. I can't get him to wake up. Why? Is something wrong?" He paused in his rapid shaking and narrowed his eyes at the sleeping figure.

"Hyung wants to see us in his office right now." TOP replied, his tone weary.

. Is this about Ji Yong's photos? He thought anxiously, a feeling of dread washed over him. "Do you know why?"

"No....not really. He just called to say he wanted to see us and told me to tell you guys."

"Are you sure you don't know what this is about?" Taeyang asked suspiciously. There was a brief pause, but it told him that TOP knew exactly what he was referring to. "You saw."

"Yeah..." TOP admitted, "Does Ji Yong know?"

"No. But he will. Go find the others and go first. I have to find a way to wake Ji Yong." Hearing TOP's soft grunt of agreement, he hung up.

Placing the phone on the corner of the desk, Taeyang turned his full attention onto Ji Yong, who was still sleeping like the dead. He reached out a hand and dug his fingers into Ji Yong's ribs. He twitched violently, but still remained asleep. Frowning, he wriggled his fingers harder and found his weak spot. "Yah, Kwon Ji Yong! Wake up!"

This time, Ji Yong responded by rolling onto his back, lifting an arm to his face. "Five more minutes..." He groaned sleepily.

"No." Taeyang hauled him up into a sitting position and propped him against the headboard. He rose to his feet and threw open the closet. "Get dressed, Hyung requested a meeting."

"What? Right now?" Ji Yong said, rubbing a hand across his face. He glanced at the clock, which read 8:15 a.m. "Ugh, what the hell? It's too early for —" A bundle of clothes soared through the air and hit his face. Lifting the shirt off his head, he looked up and recoiled when he met his best friend's stony face.

"Just get dressed." Taeyang replied stiffly.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of his phone. "Yeoboseyo." He answered, still staring at Taeyang.

"Ji Yong. Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the dorm with Young Bae, Hyung. Why?" Pinning the phone between his chin and his shoulder, he slipped into his jeans
and sank back down on his bed.

"What time did you come in last night?"

"Almost 3 a.m. Hyung, why are you asking me this?"

"You have no idea."

It was a blunt statement, not a question nor was it an answer to his question and that made him suspicious. "No. I have no idea what you're talking about." Ji Yong replied, finally managing to make eye contact with Taeyang, who was steadfastly avoiding his gaze.

"Just come to my office asap. Use the back door. The car is already waiting for you and Young Bae. Dress down. Do not be seen." Click.

He hung up, a confused look on his face. He turned around and stared at his best friend. "What's this about?"

Taeyang opened his mouth to give him a piece of his mind, but nothing came out. Realizing that Ji Yong had to see the news for himself, he wordlessly shook his head and made his way into the hallway. Ji Yong followed quietly, contemplating all the reasons why Big Bang would need to be gathered in Hyung's office this early in the morning. He absentmindedly slid into a pair of sneakers and trailed after Taeyang as they made their way out the dorm and into the elevator.

The ride down was quick and silent. They were met by their managers in the empty lobby and herded out the back door and into their car. Once inside, their stare down began. Taeyang was the first to look away and it only served to irritate Ji Yong.

"Young Bae, what the hell is going on?" Ji Yong bit out.

He turned to look at his best friend and sighed heavily. "Tell me what you did after the script reading." Ji Yong eyed him warily and proceeded to tell him exactly what he did last night.

"You ate dinner with TOP hyung, Tiffany-ssi and Taecyeon-ssi. Is that all?"

"Yes... No. That's not all." Ji Yong said, thinking back. Taeyang raised an eyebrow at him. "We dropped off Taecyeon-ssi and uh.. Tiffany-ssi at their dorms before coming home. By the time we got home, it was almost three. I took a shower and knocked out. Why does everyone keep asking what I did last night? Just what is so important about last night?"

"You ate dinner with SNSD'S Tiffany and 2PM's Taecyeon." Taeyang repeated slowly as if speaking to a child.

"So...?"

"What do you normally wear when you hang out with friends?"

Ji Yong glanced down at himself and looked back at Taeyang. "What I'm wearing now. Casual stuff that doesn't draw attention. What does that have to do with anything?"

"And what were you wearing last night?" Taeyang prompted.

"Sorta like the things we would wear when we have a schedule at a variety show or something. Semi-casual clothes — Oh...."

"Yeah. Now tell me what the hell you were thinking when you went out for dinner not properly disguised." Taeyang said dryly.

"So that's what this is about? Going out undisguised?" Ji Yong scoffed lightly. "Nobody saw us."

"Are you sure?" Taeyang said sarcastically.
"I doubt anyone's going to miss your faces when it's plastered all over the front page of a newspaper, not to mention on tv."

Ji Yong could only stare at his best friend, horrified. "Which one?" He asked anxiously.

"Seoul Times."

"!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They circled the YG Entertainment building before parking outside the back door. Getting out quickly, they were in the building and heading up to YG's office in a matter of minutes. Ji Yong took a deep breath before knocking on the door and walked in. His eyes caught sight of TOP, Seungri and Daesung already standing in a line in front of the huge desk. TOP tilted his head at the slumped figure sitting in the leather chair and grimaced. Swallowing nervously, he approached s and took his spot next to TOP while Taeyang opted to stand next to Seungri.

They stood like that for what felt like ten minutes before YG lifted his head from his hands and spoke quietly. "If someone here feels they've made a mistake, step forward."

The Big Bang members teetered nervously and eyed each other briefly. Ji Yong caught TOP's eyes and nodded slightly. As one, he and TOP took a step forward. But at the same time, Seungri swaggered forward, arms behind his back and chin raised. Ji Yong could tell that YG was surprised as he struggled to keep a straight face.

YG composed himself and waved a hand. "Seungri ah, you get back in line for now. I'll deal with you later."

Seungri merely nodded his head and swaggered back in line.

YG eyed Ji Yong and TOP, waiting to see if either one of them would speak up. They didn't. Sighing heavily, he asked, "Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes, we do." Ji Yong answered firmly, eyes looking straight at him.

"Oh, you do?" YG replied slowly. "Tell me why."

"Well, isn't it to scold us for going out without being properly disguised?" Ji Yong retorted. Behind him, Taeyang facepalmed. TOP merely shook his head at Ji Yong. 

"So you don't think you did anything wrong."

"No, I didn't think hanging out with friends was a crime." He stared back at YG defiantly.

Without breaking eye contact, YG removed a remote control from the drawer of his desk and pointed it at the flat screen tv mounted on the wall behind him. It clicked on soundlessly. "Tell me what you see, Ji Yong."

Ji Yong looked away from YG and up at the screen. Paused on the screen was a photo of him, TOP hyung, Tiffany and Taecyeon eating at Gogung. He looked away from the photo and his eyes caught sight of the giant logo at the top of the screen. Seoul Times. Seeing the photo with his own eyes was much worse than hearing it from his best friend. In that instant, he knew that he was in deep .

Gone was the frustration he felt at being called in for a meeting about something he thought was insignificant. Now, all he could do was look away from the screen and bow his head shamefully.

"Now do you think you did something wrong?" YG asked gently.

"I'm sorry."

YG sighed heavily. "Do you know why this is wrong?" Ji Yong shook his head. "I'm not saying you and TOP can't make friends. You can and I certainly encourage you to do so. But the fact is, you four were caught by fans who decided to take photos of you for proof and send this to the one newspaper that could ruin you all. I'm disappointed in your carelessness in protecting your identities. Public scrutiny and expectations would be that much greater for the four of you. News about Kim Woo Jin PD and the Big 3's collaboration was supposed to be released the day of the press conference. Everything else was to be kept a secret so as to protect you four from the onslaught of public opinion and manipulations of the media. But with Seoul Times releasing the news first, we must be prepared for the backlash from fans. Not only that, other media outlets have been taking the photo out of context and speculating about your relationship with SNSD's Tiffany. So in addition to dealing with the leak of the collaboration, we have to do damage control on these rumors before they turn into a full blown scandal. Now do you understand just how much this could impact the four of you and the production?"

TOP glanced over at Ji Yong, whose head remained bowed, and looked at YG. "Hyung, what do we do now?" Ji Yong looked up and stared at YG hopefully.

"Well, I'll have to contact Lee Soo Man, Park Jin Young and Kim Woo Jin first. We'll need to release statements to address the speculations and possibly move the press conference up. But right now, the media is having a field day and I don't think we have to monitor the SBS website to gauge fans' reactions."

"Hyung, why are we here then?" Daesung asked pointing at himself, Taeyang and Seungri.

"You guys are a team and if the media can't get ahold of TOP and Ji Yong, who do you think they'll hound for information?" YG stated pointedly.

"Oh..."

"Head back to the dorm and stay there. I need to make some phone calls." He shooed them out the door.

They bowed halfheartedly and headed out the door. The elevator ride downstairs was tense and uncomfortable. The lobby was void of people except for their managers who led them straight to the back door and into the safety of their car.

"So... do you think Tiffany-ssi and Taecyeon-ssi found out yet?" Daesung asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Well, I would think so. I mean, how can you miss that giant —" Taeyang nudged Seungri to be quiet.

Ji Yong laughed. "I didn't think I'll be on the front page so soon."

TOP eyed him coldly. "And you find that funny?"

"Isn't it?" Ji Yong said, no longer laughing. "We're just friends. Is it that wrong for us to indulge in our personal lives once in a while peacefully? Am I not allowed to make friends with other idols? Why are we all hiding every time that ty newspaper digs up some dirt?"

"Are you not afraid of how the fans will think about all this?" Taeyang asked, worried about the way his best friend was acting.

"There's always four categories of reaction: the anti's, the supportive fans, the in-betweens and the indifferent. It's the same for any kind of idol gossip and dirt."

"So you're not worried at all?" TOP asked slowly.

Ji Yong stared at him before looking at s. "Should I be?"

"But the fans..." Daesung started to say, but trailed off when he saw the determined look in his leader's eyes.

"We will deal with them as they come."

They eyed him carefully before nodding in agreement, secretly hoping that all would be well. Little did they know that a deadly earthquake was coming and it would shatter everything they knew.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"...nighty-eight, ninety-nine, one hundred." Slightly out of breath, Taecyeon glanced at the clock on the wall and put his weights back.

Wiping his face with the towel around his neck, he made his way towards the shower. Fifteen minutes later, he was refreshed and clean. As he put his sweaty clothes in his duffel bag, he noticed he had three missed calls and one message. Wondering who could possibly have called at 8:30 in the morning, he checked the caller ID. Two miss calls from Jin Young hyung. A miss call and a text message from Tiffany. Knowing that Tiffany wasn't a morning person and for her to call and text him meant it was an emergency. He clicked on the message.

Oppa, we're in big trouble! You have to see this! Click on the link. www.seoultimes.com/spotted.

Curious, he clicked on the link in the message and almost dropped his phone in shock. "What the hell?" Scrolling through the article, he read quickly. Once finished, he glanced at his phone and remember the two missed calls from Jin Young hyung. "."

Dialing his number, he waited impatiently for him to pick up. "Hyung." He said, once he heard a voice answer.

"Ah, Taecyeon. You finally answered your phone, huh? Tell me, why are you always in a scandal? Last time, it was with SNSD'S Yoona and Jessica. This time with SNSD'S Tiffany. As if Tiffany isn't enough, you were photographed with two men! Do you need to tell me something?" Park Jin Young joked.

"Hyung! I'm not gay! Besides, this isn't the time to joke around. What should we do?" Taecyeon said anxiously.

"You will do nothing except stay in your dorm or go to your dorm and stay there, if you're not already there. Yang Hyun Suk, Lee Soo Man, Kim Woo Jin and I are preparing to release simultaneous statements regarding Seoul Times' speculations tonight. The press conference is also moved from Wednesday to tomorrow. So be prepared to answer questions. Got it?" Park Jin Young instructed sternly.

"Ah, yeah... hyung." He said hesitantly. "You're not going to scold me?"

"Do I need to?" Park Jin Young replied. Taecyeon didn't answer. "I didn't think so. What's done is done. Whether or not your carelessness will result in your downfall remains to be seen."

"Deh..." Taecyeon replied solemnly. "I'm sorry, hyung."

"As you should be." Click.

Sighing in relief, he looked around the gym and spotted his manager waving him over. Picking up his duffel bag, he padded across the gym slowly.

"We're going to take the underground parking lot. The paparazzi is everywhere." His manager said anxiously, herding him into the elevator and into the van.

"Are they outside the dorm too?" Taecyeon asked quietly.

"Yeah. The rest of the members are told to be careful coming and going from the dorms." His manager replied.

Taecyeon nodded and leaned his head back heavily. What a mess. He thought tiredly as his eyes drifted shut.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Representatives of YG, SM and JYP Entertainment as well as Kim Woo Jin himself has released simultaneous statements regarding their collaboration and have confirmed the participation of Big Bang's G-Dragon & TOP, SNSD'S Tiffany and 2PM's Taecyeon in an upcoming drama titled Nineteen Minutes. Nineteen Minutes is set to be a romantic thriller and slated to be twenty-four episodes. (However, we are told that it is subject to change). Though, they have confirmed the four's participation, the public is still left wondering if the stars are indeed the lucky four casted as the lead roles of this never-before-seen collaboration. Also, the reason for the infamous four sighting outside the SBS building was confirmed to be their participation in a script reading scheduled that day. Representatives of the four have confirmed their friendship and has emphasized that their late night gathering was merely platonic. Or is it a cover for a behind the scenes romance?

What do you think, dear readers?
Do you think there will be love offscreen as well as onscreen? Who is the lucky leading actor and actress? Let us know via Twitter, Facebook and chatbox! Stay tuned for the latest updates here at Seoul Times! Until next time~

A lone hooded figure sat cutting a piece of paper in front of a brightly lit laptop, pausing every so often to scroll down the article. Once the last word was read, the figure returned to the task of cutting. The room was bare, but for a lone desk that harbored the laptop, a printer and a wooden shelf. The walls were a pristine white and every inch of it was covered with photographs. Some were pictures printed on regular printing paper, some cut out from a magazine or photobook, others from hastily taken cellphone cameras and more from glossy posters seemily taken with a professional camera. One wall was empty, save for four Polaroid photographs taped side by side in a straight line. All four of them were circled with red marker and labeled.

The first was marked Ares: Culprit, the words were written as if the person stabbed each letter into the glossy material, almost tearing it straight through. The second was labeled Adonis: Shadow, and written in sloppy penmanship. The third was marked Aphrodite: Mistress, this one was written calligraphically, as if each letter was painted on precisely and with utmost care. Yet, the word Mistress was crossed out violently, the harsh "X" ripping through the glossy paper. Underneath, in capital letters, was the word, Betrayer. And lastly, the fourth was labeled Achilles: Mortal, it was written in simple cursive as if added as an afterthought.

The hooded figure snipped away with a pair of scissors much too small to fit an adult's hands. A pile of cut paper gathered on the desk, but the figure merely grabbed one sheet after another off a small stack from the printer. Fifteen minutes passed. Then twenty. Then thirty. Finally, the figure stopped cutting and reached for the bin under the desk and swept the pile into it. Replacing the bin, the figure stood up and spun the scissors on an index finger. Whistling softly, the figure approached the shelf and reached for a box labeled The Deities. Rifling through the scattered photos, a hand reached in and pulled a single photograph out.

The whistling stopped abruptly and the room plunged into silence. One gloved hand held the photograph, almost crushing it in its grip; while the other twirled the scissors around its index finger. Round and round the scissors went until the hand stopped twirling and brought the sharp tip against the glossy photo.

Snip. Snip. Snip. A grosteque smile crept onto the figure's face as the scissors cut away. Not letting a single piece drop onto the floor, the scissor snipped until the smiling faces were no more. Tossing the scissors carelessly on the desk, the figure cupped the pieces in both hands and approached the wall with the four Polaroid photos. Eyeing each one carefully, the figure tossed the pieces into the air and watched it fall in a shower of jagged mess onto the tiled floor. Whistling again, a gloved hand reached into its pocket and pulled out a red marker. Uncapping it slowly, the hand drew an "X" over the first, second and fourth photograph. The whistling stopped as the hand wavered over the third photograph as if debating whether or not to draw on it and after a split second, the hand withdrew and pocketed the marker. Stepping closer to the photograph, a finger traced the smiling face as if caressing it. But the moment was broken when the finger came into contact with the jagged "X" that decorated the bottom of the photograph. Chuckling hollowly, the figure trailed a finger over the word Betrayer and smiled.

"It's time. I'm coming for you, my bright gem."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm very very sorry for the late update. But I made this chapter extra long to make up for the wait. ^^' So, I know this chapter is a tad bland and boring, but it's important because I needed to introduce the conflict and a new character, so I guess you can call this a filler chapter. Btw, anyone wanna guess who the photographs are of and why I chose those names. No prizes, i'm just curious. I wanna know if anyone can get into my head. LOL. Anyway, I won't make the author's note so long cuz I don't wanna rip you guys off and making you think the chapter is longer than it really is, so all I can say is, hope you like! :D

Enjoy~! ^^

P.S. I just had to put in Jung Hana's ringtone from Love Rain. It's the cutest thing I've ever heard~ It's my ringtone now ! >:D