Premonition

Nineteen Minutes

A/N: Rated T for swearing and hinting at some violence/touchy subjects. Read at your own risk. ^^
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He struggled harshly against the rope binding his hands and feet together, not caring when the rough knots chafed against his skin. But no matter what he did, the knots only tightened. Tired, he stopped struggling and laid his head down, opting to listen. He heard nothing. His kidnappers did not say a word. He had no idea where they were taking him. All he knew was that he was blindfolded, gagged and tied up in the trunk of a moving car. Frustrated, he yelled, his words muffled by the rag stuffed into his mouth. Without warning, the car rolled to a stop and he prepared himself. He heard the trunk pop open and he lashed out. Kicking his bound feet, he smirked to himself as he heard a painful groan. He hopped out of the trunk and stumbled when the knots tightened at his ankles. Before his face could plant itself onto the pavement, he was hauled to his feet and slammed against the car.

"You're gonna pay for that, you little er." A voice growled angrily in his ear.

And the next thing he knew, pain exploded from the left side of his face. He doubled over as a fist rammed itself into his stomach. The blows kept coming until a sultry voice interrupted his attacker.

"That's enough."

He sagged as the meaty hand loosened around his neck. "Aw, come on. I was just having some fun. You can't deny me that."

"Ah, there's time for that."
He stiffened as a cold hand caressed his face. "Right now, he needs to be inside. The game's about to begin."

He groaned painfully as hands hauled him off his feet and onto a broad shoulder. He heard the echo of footsteps as they entered some kind of room. They walked for about ten minutes before he was thrown onto the floor, his blindfold ripped off. He squinted his eyes as he tried to see where he was. He saw nothing, but darkness.

"I hope you got a good look."

"Wha
—" He started to say, but then the pain overwhelmed him as a fist appeared out of nowhere and smashed into his face.

"Nighty night, Kwon Ji Yong." And then his world went black.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Ji Yong... Ji Yong... Wakey wakey~"  He groaned and reluctantly opened his eyes. "Ah, finally. Did you sleep well?" A voice asked mockingly.

Ji Yong staggered unsteadily to his feet, momentarily surprised when he
realized he was no longer bound. "Who are you?" He yelled, looking around the empty room.

"You've forgotten me already? I must be losing my touch." The voice drawled lazily.

"The Puppeteer..." He murmured angrily. "You son of a ! What do you want?"

"Me?" The Puppeteer chuckled. "I want to play a game with you, of course."

"I don't want to play games with you. If you were a man, you'd come face me yourself." Ji Yong spat.

"Are you sure?" Ji Yong cocked his head and listened as muffled voices came over the intercom. "Say hello to Ji Yong."

"Ji Yong!" He stiffened as he recognized TOP's deep voice. "Get out of here! It's a trap! You can't win against this psycho. He
—" A low painful groan washed over the intercom and Ji Yong winced.

"Now, now. That's enough talking, Seung Hyun. Let's not cheat, shall we?" The Puppeteer
laughed airily. "Do you want to play now, Ji Yong?"

"You ing bastard!" He growled. "Let him go and then we'll see about playing."

"You still think you're the one calling the shots here? How
naïve." The Puppeteer drawled. "How about another incentive, hmm?"

Ji Yong could hear sounds of dragging and angered voices and he dreaded the voice he would hear next. He closed his eyes and hoped to God that it wasn't her. He didn't think he'd be able to handle knowing that he got to her.

"Hyung..." A voice groaned over the intercom. "Hyung..."

"Taecyeon? Taecyeon! Is that you?" He shouted. "
Are you okay?"

"He's doing just fine, Ji Yong. He just got a little...roughed up playing with us." The Puppeteer said cheerily. "So, do you still want to play?"

"No, you er. I'm not going to play this sick game of yours until you let them go and come face me yourself." He replied, gritting his teeth.

The Puppeteer tsked. "Since I'm feeling so generous, I'll give you a bonus." There was crying and whimpering in the background before his voice came back on. "Say hi to oppa."

"H-hi, Oppa..."

Ji Yong's heart stopped as he recognized the soft, melodic voice. His hands curled into fists as his body shook with rage.

"Say something to Ji Yong, Tiffany. I'm sure he wants to hear your voice."

"Oppa..." His heart clenched, hearing how weak she sounded. 'What did they do to her?' He thought angrily. "Don't come. Please. He's going to kill you if you come... You're going to die..." Her voice broke as she sobbed.

"Tiffany, listen to me. I'm not going to leave you here. I'm coming for you, okay? I'm coming. Wait for me."

"No, oppa! You can't! Please don't
—"

"I can and I will." He interrupted firmly. "I'm your knight, remember?"

"No! He's going to kill you!" She screamed.

"I'm not going to leave you, Tiffany." He said firmly. "Promise me something."

"Mmm."

"Fight him."

"How noble." The Puppeteer replied mockingly. "Any last words?"

"Oppa, you said fight, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Ji Yong heard her take a deep breath. "Sixth floor, room 606. This whole place is full of traps. This psycho isn't alone, Oppa. He has partners. They're a te
—" A sharp sound came over the intercom and Ji Yong knew he had to hurry.

"
Looks like our fair maiden isn't so innocent after all." The Puppeteer stated eerily. There was something about the tone of his voice that made Ji Yong wary. "I'm going to have to teach her what happens to those who disobey me."

"Stop!" He shouted. "I'll play."

"Excellent." The Puppeteer rasped. "Let me tell you the rules. There are thirteen floors in this building, each floor contains six rooms. Your objective is to find three sets of keys. Find them and you'll be able to unlock your partners."

The lights came on and Ji Yong immediately shielded his eyes. When he could see without squinting, he realized he was in the lobby of some kind of building. He looked up and
froze. Mounted on the wall were three screens and each one was streaming in real time.

"Do you see them, Ji Yong? They're waiting for you. Find those keys and you'll be able to set them free."

"Anything else?" He said through his clenched teeth.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot." The Puppeteer drawled lazily. "I'm going to taint our fair maiden. Perhaps then she'll think before disobeying me."

Ji Yong watched as a hooded figure enter one of the screens and approach the figure handcuffed to a bed. Tiffany whimpered as he trailed a pale finger down her tear-stained face and skimmed over her neck. He watched as The Puppeteer climbed onto the bed, hovering over her petite body. He watched as his hands slid to the neckline of her dress and rip it violently, baring her half- body. The Puppeteer turned his head and smirked, knowing Ji Yong could see his face on the screen.

"Come and get me, Ji Yong." He taunted as he lowered his face onto Tiffany's slender neck and breathed in. "Mmmm...Lavender."

"Don't ing touch her!" Ji Yong growled, making a run for the elevators.

The Puppeteer tsked. "Do you want to lose so early in the game, Ji Yong? How impatient. I didn't even say go yet."

He skidded to a stop, five feet from the elevators and spoke coldly. "So say it."

The Puppeteer chose to ignore him and trailed his lips over the curve of Tiffany's shoulder, smiling when her legs moved to kick him. "You can do better than that, Tiffany." He said loudly, making sure the intercom could pick up his voice. "I'm going to have so much fun with you." And then he pounced.

Ji Yong could hear her crying and whimpering and he lost it. Running into the empty elevator, he jabbed the button to the sixth floor. "Wait for me, Tiffany. I'm coming." He murmured over and over again.

The ride up the elevator was
excruciatingly slow and utterly painful. Ji Yong slammed his fist against the wall of the elevator as heavy grunting and heartwrenching sobbing echoed over the intercom and filled the elevator. Guilt washed over him and his heart clenched painfully at the thought of her suffering. After what felt like thirty minutes, the doors finally slid open and he sprinted down the hall, looking for room 606. When the sounds of crying reached his ears, he barged into the room. His eyes widened as he caught sight of the petite figure still handcuffed to the bed. Tiffany. He'd found her.

Ji Yong approached the bed slowly, collapsing on his knees when he caught sight of the torn state of her clothes and the bruising on her neck, arms and legs. He lifted his eyes slowly to her face and his heart broke at the empty look in her eyes. "Tiffany," He whispered brokenly, "I'm so sorry."

Tiffany said nothing. She didn't even seem to realize he was there.
Her eyes were open, but she wasn't really seeing. The son of a had robbed her of her dignity and left behind nothing but an empty shell.

He carefully slid the sheets over her body and stood up
, his eyes locked on the shiny handcuffs that bound her hands to the bed. "!" He cursed loudly as he realized he'd forgotten to look for the keys. He kicked the table violently, stopping only when he heard a frightened whimper from behind him. Softening, he knelt down beside the bed and slowly wiped the tears from her face, noting the way she closed her eyes when his hand touched her skin. "I'm gonna find the keys, Tiffany. I'll find them." He murmured gently.

"Looking for these." A voice drawled from the doorway.

Ji Yong spun around and locked eyes with The Puppeteer. "You mother er!" He growled and lunged at him.

The Puppeteer tilted his head slightly to the left, dodging JI Yong's fist. "Is that all you got?" He tsked. "Tiffany fought harder than you did."

Ji Yong saw red and he shoved his fist into his stomach, cutting off whatever he was saying. "You talk too much." He whispered as he brought his elbow down onto the middle of his back. He rammed his knee between his legs and panted as The Puppeteer doubled over. "Give me the keys."

The Puppeteer slid a heated gaze at Tiffany and his lips. "But, I like her all tied up."

Rage and desperation swept over Ji Yong and he pounced. He pummeled his fists into his face, not caring when his knuckles started to bleed and sting. He didn't stop until his head lulled and his eyes closed. Panting heavily, Ji Yong lowered his fists and grabbed the keys from his hands. He staggered unsteadily to the bed and a key into the handcuffs. It didn't open. Clenching his teeth, he tried a few more, growing angrier every time the handcuff remained closed. Exhausted, he the last key in and turned. The handcuffs slid open and he gently pulled Tiffany's bruised wrists free. Wrapping the sheets more securely around her body, he lifted her into his arms and moved to exit the room when a hand curled around his ankle.

"Hey, Ji Yong."

He stopped, but didn't turn around. "What?"

"You forgot something."
The Puppeteer slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out a knife. Without warning, he lunged at him, the knife aimed at his unprotected back.

"Turn around, Oppa." Tiffany whispered suddenly, shifting in his arms. Her arms slid around his neck and her legs around his waist. She locked eyes with him. "Do it."

Ji Yong turned reluctantly and his eyes widened as he watched the knife arced through the air and plunged itself into her back. "Why?" He whispered.

A flicker of light came back into her eyes as she smiled softly at him. "Because I had to protect you."


Blinded by guilt and grief, Ji Yong didn't even realize when The Puppeteer crept out of the room and disappeared. He held her as the blood trickled treacherously down her back and onto the floor. He held her as she whispered her forgiveness. He held her as her body shuddered, struggling to breathe. He held her until her eyes closed and her head lulled. He held her until he could no longer feel her presence. Only then did his hand slide slowly up her back and seized the handle of the knife protruding from her back. Closing his eyes, he pulled. When the blade was completely free, he tossed it angrily across the room and cradled her to his chest. He murmured his apologies into her hair and then screamed himself hoarse, all the while rocking her still body back and forth.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," He whispered anguishly,
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Ji Yong... Ji Yong..." A voice whispered loudly. "Wake up!"

Ji Yong shot up instantly, his hand immediately going to his chest as if to soothe his aching heart. "What the ?"

"That should be my question." He turned his head and spotted Young Bae eyeing him, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." He murmured slowly.

Young Bae scoffed. "Oh yeah? What's that on your face?" He shook his head, bemused as Ji Yong reached up to wipe the tears from his cheeks. "So why are you crying in your sleep?"

Ji Yong ignored his question. "Why are you in my room?"

Young Bae wasn't about to give up. Something was bothering his best friend and he was going to find out what it was. "You were yelling about sons of es and killing people." He said slowly, watching his face for any sign of reaction. Ji Yong winced and rubbed a hand over his face, letting out a frustrated yell. "That bad?" Young Bae asked gently. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Ji Yong glanced at him and opened his mouth, but then he realized he'd have to explain why he was dreaming about Tiffany. He didn't want to open the can of worms just yet. He sighed, there was absolutely no need to drag his best friend into the mess. He looked away and shook his head.

Young Bae frowned slightly, but chose to drop the subject when he saw the exhausted look on his best friend's face. "Alright..." He said slowly, patting Ji Yong's shoulder. "If you need me, just let me know." He threw one last look at him before closing the door.

Ji Yong sat there with his head bowed, images of Tiffany plaguing his thoughts as the dream replayed itself over and over again. Her blank stare, her crying face, her tender smile. Her dead body.

"Why am I dreaming about her? Why can't I stop thinking about her?" He murmured quietly as he leaned his head against the wall. "Distraction. I need a distraction."

Ji Yong glanced around the room, looking for something to take his mind off his confusing thoughts. He spotted the sheets of paper on his desk and got up off the bed and sat down at his desk. "Music. I'll work on our songs," He nodded to himself, "Yeah, I'll do that." He rooted around for a blank sheet of paper and picked up a pen. And sat there.

Five minutes passed. Then fifteen. Then thirty.

"Tiffany..." He murmured softly.

And it was like a lightbulb went off. Picking up his pen, he wrote and wrote and wrote. Stopping every now and then to cross out a few words, changing them here and there and adding some lines. Finally, he put his pen down and stretched in his seat. Picking up the paper, he read it through once more before nodding to himself. He picked up his pen and thought for a moment before he smiled, bringing his pen to the paper. Once he was finished writing, he fixed the mess that was his desk and laid the song on top of the pile of paper. He yawned loudly before heading back to bed. Ji Yong rolled over onto his side, spotting the stack of papers and smiled.

His mind clear and his body now relaxed, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany slammed the car door closed and ran onto the set, bowing hastily at Woo Jin before dashing into one of the dressing rooms. "Unnie, I'm so sorry I'm late! The recording..." Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of Ji Yong's bare chest. Blushing, she turned around immediately. "Oh, I... umm... hi, oppa...ummm... what are you doing in here?"

"This is my dressing room, Tiffany." He replied gently, an amused grin on his face.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry. I...umm... I should go then." She stammered, turning redder. She moved to open the door when she felt a tug on her hand. She started to turn around until she remembered that he was half and stopped.

Ji Yong chuckled and tugged her hand, silently telling her to turn around. She did, her eyes focused on the marble floor. Stifling his laughter, he lifted her chin. "Look. I'm all dressed." He smiled at her. "Now you stay here while I tell Ji Eun noona you're here."

"But
—"

"No buts. You're late, aren't you?" He watched as she bit her lip and looked down. "See? I'm already done, so you can just use my room and I'll find noona for you." He let go of her hand and exited the room.

Tiffany sank down on the chair in front of the dressing table and stared at her hand. Warm. She thought. His hand was so warm. She shook her head. "Stop it. You can't think about him like that. He is off limits, Tiffany. Friends. Just friends. That's all he can be. Just...friends." She murmured to herself.

The sound of a door opening startled her and she glanced up to see who it was. Her face fell when her stylist unnie stepped into the room. "Hi, Ji Eun unnie. Sorry for being late." She bowed her head, struggling to keep her disappointment from showing.

Ji Eun laid her make up bag on the
table and stepped behind Tiffany, hands already working on Tiffany's hair. "Ah, that's okay. I know you're busy." She said gently, catching Tiffany's eyes in the mirror. "So, who were you expecting?"

Tiffany looked away, her hands fiddling with the hem of her dress. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ji Eun tsked. "I saw the look on your face when I walked in. You thought I was someone else, didn't you?" Tiffany bit her lip and nodded reluctantly. "Oh ho~ Who?"

Tiffany pouted. "Not telling."

Oh, two can play at this game. Ji Eun thought, amused. "Is it Taecyeon-ssi?" No reaction.

"TOP-ssi" Tiffany merely blinked.

Ji Eun gasped loudly. "It can't be G Dragon-ssi, right?" Tiffany flushed a deep pink. Bingo! She thought, fighting to keep a grin off her face. "Is that why you're in his dressing room? You were waiting for him?"

Tiffany shook her head rapidly. "No, no. I thought this was my dressing room and barged in looking for you. But I accidentally walked in on him changing and I turned around and he finished changing and told me I could use his room while he went to look for you." She blurted out, reddening even more.

She likes him and she doesn't even know it!  Ji Eun bit the inside of her cheek to keep from bursting out in laughter. "Do you like him?" She asked bluntly.

"What?!" Tiffany sputtered. "No! Why would you think that?"

Because you blushed at the sound of his name and you're acting really fidgety for someone who doesn't like him?  Ji Eun thought sarcastically. She eyed her suspiciously. "Did something happen between you two?"

Tiffany bit her lip and looked away nervously.

She narrowed her eyes. "Did he kiss you?" Tiffany glanced up quickly in shock and shook her head. "Did he touch you?"

And she blushed again. Ah, sweetie, you are driving me nuts!  Ji Eun groaned inwardly. "I'll take that as a yes. So..." she drawled lazily, "did you like it?"

Tiffany opened to deny it and then frowned. "Yes..." She whispered and then shook her head. "No.... I don't know."

Oh, you poor confused child. Ji Eun tsked mentally. Unnie will help you sort out your feelings. She smiled. "So you mean you liked it, but didn't know why you liked it?"

Tiffany started to shake her head and then nodded slowly.

"Do you like him?" Ji Eun asked again.

"I don't know."

She noticed the genuinely confused expression on Tiffany's face and decided to drop the subject. For now. "If you don't know, don't worry. When the time comes, you'll know."

Tiffany hummed her reply and closed her eyes as Ji Eun worked her magic.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mi Young dashed down the hallway, throwing occasional glances over her shoulder and cursing Jaemin. Not seeing anyone, she rounded the corner and crashed into a wall. Or what felt like a wall. She stumbled backward and would've fallen if a hand hadn't reached out and pulled her forward. She bowed automatically. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." A low chuckle sounded from above her head and she glanced up. "Oh, it's you."

Seung Hyun raised an amused eyebrow at her. "Were you expecting someone else?"

Mi Young's eyes widened in shock, but she shook her head quickly. "What?! No, no. I wasn't expecting anyone." She peered around the corner and breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't see Jaemin. Moving back slowly, she stiffened when she felt Seung Hyun lean over her shoulder.

"So..." He whispered, his breath tickling her ear, "who are you hiding from?"


She turned around and nearly reeled back in shock. Their faces were so close, there was barely an inch between them. Mi Young stared at him. His eyes were so brown, they seemed almost black. She blinked and her eyes narrowed slightly. Those eyes were laughing at her! Angry, she shoved him away from her.

"Stop it." She hissed.

The twinkle in his eyes brightened as he smirked. "Stop what?" He drawled lazily, stepping toward her.

"Stop laughing at me!" She
demanded. He said nothing and merely took another step toward her. "W-what are you doing?" She stammered, taking a step back.

Seung Hyun stepped forward, bringing himself an arm's length away from her. Mi Young stepped back hastily. He smiled wickedly and took another step forward. She stepped back. And her back hit the wall. Smirking, he took one last step forward and laid his hands beside her head, trapping her. "Do I look like I'm laughing?" He murmured.

Not wanting to back down, Mi Young tilted her head and glared at him. "Move."


"No."

She gritted her teeth. "Move."

"Make me." He whispered.

Mi Young placed both hands on his chest and shoved. He didn't even budge. Frustrated, she braced herself and shoved harder. He didn't move an inch. A deep rumble sounded from above her head and she glared up at him. "Stop laughing at me, damn it!"


The laughter stopped abruptly. Seung Hyun leaned forward and smirked as she shrank back. "At first, I didn't understand why Ji Yong paid so much attention to you." He mused. "But now I do."

Mi Young narrowed her eyes at him. "And the reason is...?"

He smiled and stepped even closer to her, bringing his body flush against his. "I like making you squirm."
She gaped at him. "See? It's so fun shutting you up. I bet you've never had someone shut you up before." He murmured in her ear.

Feeling bold, Seung Hyun trailed his lips along her jawline. He smirked when he felt her shiver ever so slightly, tilting her head back to give him more access. He brushed his lips along her neck and when he reached the curve of her shoulder, he bit down. She gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders. He the bite mark gently, as if to soothe the pain and she sighed.

"I wondered if you were as innocent as you looked." He said, sliding a hand into her hair and pulled her head back gently. He took in the sight of her flushed face and dilated eyes and smiled wickedly. "Looks like you're not."

And it was like the spell ended. Mi Young's eyes flashed and she raised a hand to slap him. Before her hand could reach his face, Seung Hyun caught her wrist and pushed her against the wall. "Let go of me." She hissed.

"No."

She raised her other hand, only to have it caught his hand as well. "If you don't let go, I'll scream."

"You wouldn't."

Mi Young lifted her head and glared at him. "Watch me." She opened . "Help
—"

Seung Hyun lowered his head and sealed his mouth over hers. She gasped and he used the opportunity to slide his tongue into . He kissed her hard, his tongue sliding sensuously against hers. Her eyes fluttered close and she moaned softly. He smiled against her lips when he felt her kissing back and angled his head for a deeper kiss.
Without knowing it, Seung Hyun let go of her wrists. And that was his mistake. In an instant, she placed her hands against his chest and shoved. Startled, Seung Hyun stumbled backward, their lips parting with a wet smack.

Mi Young wiped with the back of her hand, pointing an accusing finger at him. "You!" She screamed. "How dare you kiss me?!"

Seung Hyun swept a heated gaze over her and his lips. "You liked it."

"I did not!" She roared, stomping over to him. "You," She poked him roughly in the chest, "stay away from me."

"No." 
He folded his arms over his chest and smirked at her. "You're mine now."

"What?!" She yelled. "What do you mean
I'm yours?"

Seung Hyun said nothing and merely lifted a finger and tapped the side of his neck. Mi Young narrowed her eyes in confusion. And then he smiled, white teeth and all. White teeth. Teeth. Her eyes widened
and she clapped a hand over the bite mark on her neck.

"Mine." He mouthed.

"You son of a
—"

"What are you doing?"

Startled, they turned towards the cold voice. Mi Young groaned at the sight of the newcomer and cursed her bad luck. Seung Hyun, however, grinned widely and waved the person over.

"Ji Yong, I've been looking all over for you." Seung Hyun greeted, clapping a hand on his shoulder.

Ji Yong ignored him, his eyes focused on Mi Young.
He swept his gaze over her, his eyes zeroing in on her swollen lips and the red mark on the curve of her neck. A look of anger flashed across his face before it disappeared.

"What?" She asked, shrinking back from his intense stare.

He turned to Seung Hyun and stared. "Had fun?" He asked, his face blank.

Seung Hyun smirked widely. "Plenty." Ji Yong didn't laugh. His expression hardened and a muscle ticked in his jaw. It was a telltale sign that Ji Yong was angry. He laughed nervously. "I'll...uh... wait for you in the car." And darted away, leaving the two of them alone.

When the sounds of his footsteps faded away, Ji Yong turned his head and stared at Mi Young. Or rather, the bite mark on her neck. It seemed to mock him and it bothered him immensely.
She was his toy. He'd claimed her first. But someone else had marked her. His best friend. And he didn't like it. Clenching his jaw, he stalked towards her. He watched her back into the wall and leaned forward, trapping her.

"You smell like him." He murmured, his lips skimming the soft skin of her neck.

Mi Young shivered. "Stop." She whispered breathlessly.

"Am I making you nervous, Mi Young?" He drawled lazily, his thumb caressing Seung Hyun's bite mark.

"No." She retorted, albeit a little weakly.

Ji Yong smiled before trailing his lips up her neck, stopping at the shell of her ear. "Liar." He growled. "You shiver when I touch you, your eyes dilate when I get a little too close, you whimper because deep down, you like it."

Mi Young's head snapped up. "Stop it." She hissed.

He inched closer, bringing his face a centimeter away from hers. Their lips just barely touching. "See? You're doing it again."

"I said stop it!"

"No." He whispered. "I'm curious, Mi Young. Why is it that you let Seung Hyun mark you?" He flicked his thumb over the mark again. "Are you really that easy?"

"Excuse me?!" She shrieked and raised a hand to slap him.

Ji Yong caught her hand and tsked. "Did I touch a nerve?"

His head whipped violently to the side as her palm connected harshly with his face. Mi Young's palm throbbed as she lowered her hand, but she ignored it. "You bastard!" She spat. "I've had enough of you toying with me. I don't know what your problem is, but you better stay the hell away from me." Giving him one last glare, she spun on her heels and stalked down the hallway, disappearing from his sight.

"Stay away from you?"
Ji Yong chuckled, rubbing a hand over his stinging cheek. "It's too late for that, Mi Young."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: The dream is a tad ooc/illogical/weird, even for me. But I needed it to be that way, so don't hit me LOL.
I realize that some of you have been waiting for the Topfany moment(s), so here it is~ Did I surprise you with the Topfany? :D Well, ladies & gentlemen, there is more where that came from! Now it's Jifany vs Topfany~ Muahahahahas!

For once, there's no creepiness. Was that a relief for some of you? LOL It'll be back, no worries :D So once again, i hope you guys enjoy this slightly longer than usual chapter. I'll see you again in two weeks~ ^^