Pregnancy .

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

I have prepared a great meal after school. I was excited that Jinyoung would come over. I looked at the clock and saw that there were some time left before he would arrive.

I opened my laptop and waited for it to start up. After that, I looked at my mails and saw that I got one from a very special person.

I widened my eyes and raised an eyebrow.

'What the heck is this?' I thought. 'Lee Cho Eun. Isn't that the girl who has been following Kang Glanice?'

I opened the message as I thought it would be weird.

 

Hey Choi Baek Hee, have you heard? The deal came out. He had kept it.

 

I raised an eyebrow after I read it. Which deal? Who's "he"? Then I had noticed that this mail wasn't for me, she had sent it to the wrong person. 

I saw that there was something included to it too. 

'Should I open it?' I thought. 'No, it's not my bussiness. Even if I don't like her."

But my fingers began to itch and my curiosity rose. Well, it's her fault for sending it to me. I opened it but then I saw that I have to wait three hours loading. 

I sighed but luckily, the door rang and I happily skipped to the door. I opened and revealed a very happy Jinyoung. He smiled at me and walked in. 

'So, already adjusted to your house?" he asked me. I nodded and kissed him. 'Yeah, thanks to you, without your help, I wouldn't even be able to pay for one furniture.' I told him. 

Jinyoung smiled and grabbed my chin, pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine. 

'Are you hungry?' I asked him when I pulled back. Jinyoung nodded and followed me to the kitchen. 'It smells really good.' he told me. 

I smiled happily and served him. 

(...)

 

"Hmmm..." Jinyoung moaned in my neck when I nudged him softly. We were watching television but Jinyoung fell asleep after a tiresome day. 

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked him. Jinyoung blinked tiredly with his eyes and slowly nodded. He rubbed into his eyes and took a breath. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep." he spoke while he stretched himself. I turned off my television and laughed. "Sleephead." I teased. Jinyoung laughed and pulled me down into his embrace. His embrace felt so warm. 

I cuddled with him while Jinyoung kissed me sweetly. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and smiled. "Never tease me when I'm sleepy." he warned me. 

I laughed and gave him another kiss before I stood up and walked upstairs with him. I pulled his hand and when we had finally reached my room, he simply took off his shirt in front of my eyes. I raised an eyebrow while I observed his chest. 

When he saw me looking, he laughed sheeply. "Ha~ sorry, it's a habit." he told me while he went under the covers. I laughed and shook my head. I took my blankets and put it over him and then sat next to him. 

I the sides of his face with my fingers and kissed his cheek. "You're beautiful." he told me while he my cheek. I laughed and put my hand onto my stomach. 

"Listen, Jinyoung, there's something I want to tell you." I told him. Jinyoung blinked with his eyes but I saw that sleep got him. He slowly dazed into sleep but stayed awake because of me. 

"W-What is it?" he mumbled. I shook my head and sighed. "Nah, nothing. Sleepwell, Jinyoung." I whispered with a weak smile. Jinyoung smiled and I bent down for a good night kiss. 

"Aren't you going to sleep too?" he asked me. I shook my head and looked at the clock. "I still have homework to do. You can sleep first, I'll join you later on." I smiled. Jinyoung nodded and closed his eyes while he slowly drifted to sleep. 

I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. There I saw a light slowly blinking in the dark. I the lights and saw that I hadn't turned off my computer. 

I moved the mousepad and the screen turned back on from the sleep mode. A pop-up bar appeared about that my download was complete. Suddenly I remembered what I was doing on my laptop. I was downloading a file that had cost 3 hours but because of Jinyoung, I totally forgot about it. 

I clicked it open and then what I saw, I swear, I could believe what my eyes saw. 

There on my laptop screen was a picture of Jinyoung with another girl, eating at a restaurant. That restaurant where he got the chicken from earlier. But why was he there eating lunch with another girl?

I looked at the date and time of the picture and saw that it was taken this morning. No wonder that he was absent this morning. I gasped for air as I felt a little drownsy. Was this a synptom of the pregnancy too? Feeling dizzy and overexaggerating. 

Jinyoung was just cheating on me. He is cheating on me with yet another girl. How could he? Anger came across me as my heart felt heavy. How could he do this to me? Is he a player or a e who likes to go around and date teenage girls with an ?

But then when I enlarged the picture, I clearly saw who that girl was. That girl was no other than Glanice from my school. Was that it? After Jinyoung spoke with that girl, he wants to date her?

I clutched my fist and bit my lip from anger. I wanted to take revenge so badly on him. He broke my heart and now he's going to feel my pain. 

At that moment I got an incoming mail from the principal. A smirk came across my face as an idea popped into my head. The words of Glanice echoed through my head and from now on, everything went past like a dream. 

My hands moved onto the icon of resend and with one simple click, I had sent the picture to the principal. "Jinyoung surely willl get punished for this and so does Glanice." I thought with a smirk but right after that mail was sent, my heart ached and guilt came across me. 

I had moodswings from being pregnant. Now I had a feeling of guilt and sadness. Why did I send that picture? I have to get it back. I clicked with my mouse onto the button cancel but I was too late. The picture was already sent to the principal and there's nothing that could stop it. 

Jinyoung will be punished because of me. What have I done?

 

Updated ^^

Sorry for taking so much time, I'm sorry >.<

Hope you like this chapter and will be looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Thank you for all the comments and subs, yeeeey!!!!

Bye bye!!