Arrested.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

The next morning was a hell. I didn't sleep enough because I was worried that something bad will happen if the principal sees that picture. I shouldn't have sent that picture but why did I do that? Why was I so angry? I was being crazy. I suddenly had a urge to take revenge on him. 

I bit my lip as I thought about that picture. "I shouldn't have sent that picture. Jinyoung could have explained it to me and who knows, it might be something because of Glanice threath." 

I hit my head with my knuckles as I thought about how stupid I was. Jinyoung left the house earlier than I did, so he must have arrived at school by now. 

I locked my door and walked to school, being tagged along by Youngmin. Kwangmin surprisingly went to school already because something important. It must be about homework Youngmin had said but somewhere deep down, I felt like something wasn't right today but that might be because of my pregnancy. 

I am overreacting a lot lately and I can't let it take over me. I puffed up my cheeks and breathed in slowly and out, just like what Baro, my doctor said to me. 

Now I think about it, It's already time again to make an appointment to see how it is going with my baby. 

Youngmin nudged my shoulders and snapped me out of my trance. He frowned his forehead and pointed with his finger to the place where were a lot of cars parked. 

"Is that normal?" Youngmin asked me. I looked at his pointing and frowned my forehead too. "Are there new students arriving?" I asked. 

Youngmin shook his head and scratched his head. "It's the middle of the year, there can't be new students." he told me. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. 

"Well, let's just ignore it and go to school. I think that we're already late." I told him. Youngmin nodded and walked me to school. The hallways were empty which was unusual. Normally there would be more than 20 students running around, even if they were late, there would be teachers too but there was really nobody. 

I looked confused at Youngmin who looked confused at me too. "Shall we just head straight to class? I think we're seriously late." he told me. I nodded and walked to class but during our walk, I heard loud noises appearing from the stairs. I pulled Youngmin with me and curiously peeked from behind a door. 

There were lots of people at the place. Some of them were even holding cameras and videocams. It looked like they were making a document or something. Some people were even holding microphones. I widened my eyes as a person bumped into me from behind. I looked at the person who just ran past me with a cameraman behind him. 

"W-What's going on?" I asked Youngmin. Youngmin shrugged his shoulders and slit his eyes. "W-Wait, isn't that Kwangmin there?" Youngmin said to me. 

I looked into the direction that Youngmin was looking and indeed, I saw brown hair. Kwangmin looked quite shocked as he wanted to go through the people but they blocked him, pushing the microphones to his mouth. Kwangmin shook his head and refused to talk while the people persuaded them. 

Then I knew who they were. Those cars that were parked in front of our school were from these people, but these people are paparazzi. They are interviewing people, but why did they choose our school?" I thought. 

Then from behind a wall, I saw police agents stepping forwards pushing the paparazzi aside. Behind them was my principal walking. 

I frowned my forehead when I found this strange. What's going on?

The principal didn't answer the questions the paparazzi were asking and just looked angry. A few moments later, more police officers came out and protected a person from behind them. I couldn't see who it was but red strands of hair towered out of their caps. 

From that moment, I immediately thought of Jinyoung. And yes, indeed, I was right, it was Jinyoung. He was being handcuffed and being held in protection by the police. There was sadness written all over his face and that guilt came again. 

"Was this all happening because of me? Did the principal saw the picture?" I thought shocked. When Jinyoung saw me, he widened his eyes and looked at me shocked. 

Then he bent down his head and looked down, ignoring my stare. Kwangmin walked around them and tried to free Jinyoung. "You're taking the wrong person. Jinyoung wouldn't do something like this, he's not a e." Kwangmin told them. 

The police ignored Kwangmins protest and just walked down the stairs with Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at Kwangmin with a sad look until he fully disappeared behind a wall. From the window, I could see that he got pushed into the police cab and was being driven to the police office. 

Kwangmin walked over to me while struggling with the person and pulled me along with him. He opened a door and pushed me in and then closed the door, holding the other people outside. He rubbed his forehead and then turned to me. 

I looked at him shocked and couldn't help but to ask what was going on. 

"This is a disaster. How can Jinyoung be arrested for being a e?" Kwangmin yelled hysteric. I widened my eyes upon hearing that. Jinyoung got arrested. Now I'm sure it is because of me.

"H-How come?" I asked Kwangmin as if I don't know. Kwangmin sighed and looked at me. "Jinyoung and I arrived this morning and saw that there were police around the whole school and then suddenly the principal came runnning to us and grabbed Jinyoung. He told us that Jinyoung was being arrested for having a secret relationship with students where one of them was his own daughter Glanice and he also claimed that he got evidence that someone had sent in yesterday." he explained. 

I bit my lip and clenched my fist. "Oh no, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have sent that picture." I thought hysteric. 

"A-And what now?" I asked Kwangmin. Kwangmin shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Jinyoung will be labeled as a e on his certificate and get fired. He will never ever find jobs anymore in the near future after he gets out of this mess." Kwangmin said. 

I blinked with my eyes and could almost faint. "Because of me, Jinyoung is now seen as a e. I have to stop this." I said to myself. 

"Never?" I asked Kwangmin. Kwangmin nodded his head and looked at me. "D-Did you have a secret relationship with Jinyoung too?" he asked me. I shook my head in denial and looked at him. 

"H-How did you jump on that conclusion?" I asked him with a weak smile. "Just laugh it off and he won't know." I thought to myself. 

"B-because I saw your name on the paper that the principal had." he told me. 

I shook my head again and laughed. "Come on, Jinyoung and me? Are you kidding me?" I scoffed. 

Kwangmin shrugged his shoulder and sighed relieved. "Then I might have seen it wrong." he told me. I nodded while sweat broke out over my whole body. I have caused a mess and I don't even know how to handle it. 

"T-Then what about Yoona?" I asked him. Kwangmin ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Yoona became hysteric and she"s on the edge of breaking up with JInyoung." 

I gasped and shook my head. I really didn't know what to do. I felt so afraid. I don't want Jinyoung to end up in jail. Why did I send that picture!?

"W-What now?" I asked him. Kwangmin sighed again and looked at me. "For now, school has been canceled today. We can return home and anxiously wait for Jinyoung to return." he told me. 

I nodded and looked down. Kwangmin patted my shoulder and laughed weakly. "Don't worry, I'm quite sure that he will return. Don't worry." Kwangmin comforted me but I felt that this willl get worse. 

 

 

 

Another chapter ^^

Can you feel the tension?

What will happen to Jinyoung?

Stay tuned ^^