Chapter 2: Jinyoung.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

It was on a summer day. Thursday to be exactly and the sun was shining all brightly upon us. We stood in the backyard of Kwangmins house and Kwangmin was about to show me his homework he had made a few days before but had some troubles among a few questions...

 

'Pali! Pali!' Kwangmin said to me while he waved at me to come closer. I smiled at him and bended down to observe his homework. It was neatly written but I could see with only one eyesight that he had made a lot of errors in his solutions. 'Kwangmin~ah...,' I said with a little irritated voice. 'How can you make such a mistake? This has to be disastrous for you if you don't even know what one plus one is?' Kwangmin pouted upon hearing me and poked with his pencil at my head. 'Yah! Be nice to me. Mathematics isn't my favourite subject, so how can you expect me to do well?' he asked me with a whining voice. 'Weren't you the one who said that you had an IQ of 124?' I asked him on my turn with a smirk. Kwangmin was about to open his mouth but closed it back as he heard a creak behind him. He turned his head upon hearing the sound and so did I.

His fence was being opened by a tall, skinny guy with red hair. He smiled at him and slid his eyes that made him look like a foxface. 'Kwangchu...Still as cute as always!' he laughed and a smile lightened Kwangmins face. The guy closed the fence back and clasped his hands. 'I didn't know that you were going to arrive so soon?' Kwangmin smiled while walking closer towards him. They did a cool boy-ish handshake and ended it with a push towards each others shoulder. 'Yes, not happy to see me? I got a souvenir, especially for you. My flight got advanced that's why I was able to catch it earlier. So, you have grown.' the guy observed Kwangmin from head to toe and then his glare met mine while I was standing on a distance from them. 'Ooh, I didn't know that you had a girlfriend? You have never told me through videocam that you had a girlfriend. All these times, you were hiding her from me,' he spoke while he smacked his lips into a disapproving sound. 'Never thought that you were such a naughty boy.'
 

Kwangmin who had widened his eyes from surprise, shook his head. 'Anniya~, she isn't my girlfriend.' he directly said, trying to clear things up but the guy just walked past him and inched closer to me. I politely bowed at him and when I lifted up my head he was already standing very close to me. His eyes piercing into mine while he looked down. He was, just like kwangmin, a head taller than I was and towered with a shadow over me. 'A-annyeong~?' I stuttered. My heart was jumping while I saw how flawless his skin was on his face. Almost so perfect. Then he did something unexpected for a first meeting with each other. 'Aigooo... Kwangmin, who is she? Is she a cousin? But I have never met such a good-looking cousin of you,' he said while grabbing my chin in his hand and turning my head sideways while examining my face sides. 'Such a pity if you still don't have her as your girlfriend.'

Kwangmin who became flustered walked towards us and jerked his hand away from me. 'S-stop..She isn't my girlfriend...J-Just a childhoodfriend,' Kwangmin stuttered with a face as red as a tomato. '_____~ah, sorry for this. This is Jung Jinyoung, my other best friend from a long time ago and Jinyoung, this is _____~ah.' he explained. I just nodded as I was still overwhelmed by his loosy personality and my face burning of his warmth where he had touched me. Jinyoung laughed and pinched Kwangmins cheek. 'See, still as cute as always!' he exclaimed happily.
'Jin-Jinyoung...' Kwangmin winced from pain while he tried to pull of his pinching grip on his cheek. Then a shout disturbed his playfulness and Kwangmins mother came out of her house. 'I-Is that you? Jinyoung-sshi?' Kwangmins mother exlaimed while dropped a little. 'Yes, ahjumma.' he smiled again. 'Aigooo... You have become such a handsome boy...' Kwangmins mother said with awe. Jinyoung jumped and walked towards her. 'Aigooo... Ahjumma! You're still as beautiful as I can remember.' he complimented her on his turn while grabbing her hands. Both of them were overloading each other with a lot of compliments and left us out. I looked at Kwangmin with a crazy look and Kwangmin chuckled. He walked closer to me and leaned against the table where his homework laid on. 'Is he always like this?' I asked him while looking at him. Kwangmin nodded and smiled. 'Normally, no but when he's very happy, you'll get this. It's just, he haven't seen us in a while, so he's more excited.' he explained. I nodded and looked back at Jinyoung and Kwangmins mother. Strangely, Jinyoung was looking at me.

They both said goodbye to each other and Jinyoung walked over to us. 'Well, you know, you look like Doraemon.' he suddenly claimed. I blinked a few times. 'Eh?' Jinyoung tilted his head up to Kwangmin and asked him too. 'Isn't it? Doesn't she resemble Doraemon a little?' he asked him. Kwangmin stood up and walked in front of me and observed my face with his arms crossed. 'No, I can't see any resemblance. Are you still that obsessed with Doraemon?' he asked him laughing. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders. 'Are YOU obsessed with Pikachu too?' he shot back with a laugh. Kwangmin and Jinyoung looked at each other for a long time with a serious look until Kwangmin spoke. 'Okay, we are equal.' Kwangmin said which made me burst into laughter and the two of them looked at me confused.

'Little kids!' I laughed. Then a voice interrupted us again and Jinyoung got called. 'Ooh, Jinyoung-sshi, can you help me drag these things upstairs?' Kwangmins mothers voice echoed from out of the living room and Jinyoung smiled. He winked at us and walked towards the door. 'I'll be right back for the souvenirs.' he smiled before he disappeared and somehow seeing him winking made me feel shy and have a tingling feeling in my stomach.
'No, I can't be like this. He's 24 years old and I'm just 16 years old.' I thought but not much time was given for me to think because Kwangmin was already bugging me back with his silly mistakes of maths.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter? ^o^

Please give this fanfic a lot of love !

Smilecake out!

P.s: Please look forward to the next chapter ^^