Arriving.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

The delicious smell of crunchy jellyfish ran in to my nose, making me more hungry. My stomach rumbled as I stared at the person making it. He turned and turned it, making a lot of steam and delicious smell. 

I almost drooled while I played with the sticks on the table. Jinyoung who sat across me just smiled. 

'Haven't you eaten food?' he asked me. I looked at him and shook my head. 'I fell asleep as soon as I got home.' I confessed awkwardly while I bit my sticks. Jinyoung laughed and ruffled my hair. 'Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself?' he asked me. 

I pouted and my hair back into place. 'Don't do that.' I pouted while I continued to bite my sticks. 

'Ah, right, how can Yoona sleep earlier than you?' I asked supsiciously. Jinyoung grabbed his keys from the table and smiled. 

'She drinks a lot. We were celebrating and she drank a lot.' Jinyoung told me. I nodded and looked from under my eyelashes at him. 'And you? Why aren't you sleeping next to her?' I asked him.

Jinyoung slit his eyes and bit his lip. 'Why are you having such a dark aura? You make me feel like you don't want me here.' Jinyoung told me suspiciously. 

I sighed and put my head on the table. 'Just answer my question.' I muttered irritated. 

'I have a slight imflammatation in my stomach, so it's better that I don't drink.' Jinyoung then told me. I nodded and then finally the food arrived. I wanted to attack but then the plate got lifted up which made me stab the table with my sticks.

I frowned my forehead and looked at Jinyoung. 'What are you doing?' I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and took the plate out of my reach. 'I want an answer for my question too.' Jinyoung smirked. I pouted and blew up my cheeks.

'I don't want to.' I said. Jinyoung stared at me in disbelief and smirked. 'Good, then I will eat this all.' Jinyoung smirked.

'Yah! How could you do that?! You know I 'm hungry.' I whined. Jinyoung smiled and bent in. 'You can get it if you answer my simple question: Why are you having such a dark aura?' he repeated the question. I pouted and blew out some air.

'Fine.' I groaned. I put down the sticks and grabbed my elbows, in order to lean on my arms. 'Yoona, that's why I'm so grumpy.' I said. Jinyoung lifted an eyebrow and put down the plate. 'Why are you so mad on her?' he asked me.

I avoided his glare and looked down at the steaming food. After Yoona's name had escaped my mouth, my stomach turned over and I didn't have so much hunger.

'There are times that you hurt me a lot. Everything began to work well between us until Yoona had to arrive. I have noticed too that we fight a lot more than we actually spend time with each other.' I told Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sighed and my cheek. 'You are very sweet but I can't do anything else. If Yoona found out about this relationship it will be over between us. I honestly didn't even know that Yoona would arrive so early.' Jinyoung said.

I sighed and took my sticks while I ate a few jellyfish. 'I'm so tired.' I muttered while I supported my head with my hand. I stared at the food and ate another one. Then a hand grabbed my chin and turned me to look up.

I looked up at him until he pressed his lips against mine. He softly kissed me until we ran out of breath and I couldn't swallow my jellyfish from the sudden kiss.

I coughed and wiped my lips softly. 'Why did you do that?' I choked. Jinyoung smiled amused and wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb.

'Just expressing my feelings for you.' he explained.

'Yah, if you keep saying that, your words will lose their dignity.' I told him with an annoyed face but deep down, I liked it.

Jinyoung chuckled and kissed my cheek. 'Then eat fast. I have a place to show you.' Jinyoung said.

I pouted and ate further.

------

'Jinyoung.... Where are you going?' I whined while he was still pulling my arm to go further. I was almost crawling behind him. He had to take a very long road in the mid of a night.

'We are here.' Jinyoung smiled while I bumped against his back. I turned to look and felt a wind blowing through  my face. My jaw dropped and I smiled amongst the beautiful scenery.

'J-Jinyoung...' I gasped while Jinyoung grabbed my waist and walked with me on the white sand. The sea was beautiful while the full moon was reflecting its light on the water. A few lanterns lightened the beach up and made it very romantic.

Jinyoung took off his shoes and rolled his pants a little up. I did too and smiled while I grabbed his arm and walked closely next to him. 'You like the scenery?' he asked me. I nodded heavily and smiled happily. Somehow, all the anger I had within me just disappeared by seeing the beautiful sea at night.

'It's beautiful.' I gasped.

Then suddenly, Jinyoung fell down on his in the sand and pulled me along with him. I fell in his arms and he clasped his arms tightly around me. 'Yah, aah! What are you doing?' I asked him.

Jinyoung pulled a silly face and pouted. It was the first time I saw him like this, intead of that serious and amused face. 'I'm tired.' he pouted.

I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him with disbelief. 'You took me all the way to here and now you are tired?' I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and hugged me tighter. 'Owrfghh...You're hurting me.' I winced while his grip tightened.

Jinyoung sighed and then let go of me. I turned myself so that I could sit more comfortable in his arms between his legs. My back was against his stomach that was breathing up and down calmly. He had nuzzled his nose more in my neck while his chin was supporting on my shoulder.

'Why did you actually bring me here?' I asked him. Jinyoung looked up and kissed my cheek. 'Because I wanted to show you my feelings. From the looks of it, I have never showed you how much I like you.' Jinyoung whispered.

I looked down and played with the sand between my fingers. He was right. He never showed me that. 

'Yoona might be my girlfriend but to be honest. I don't like her like before. I always thought that my feelings for her would never change but that was until I met you. You were like a vacuum cleaner-.'

'Wow, thanks for comparing me with a vacuum cleaner-.'

'No, it's not like that. Aishh... Let me explain.'

I chuckled and his arm that was wrapped around me.

'You were like a vacuum cleaner-'

'Again that vacuum cleaner.'

'Aishh... why are you like this huh?' Jinyoung laughed while I stuck out my tongue at him. Jinyoung crunched his nose up while he laughed. 'You're really cute, you know that?' he asked me.

I rolled with my eyes and pinched his cheek. 'You're so cliché. Just finish your explanation with that vacuum cleaner.' I . 

Jinyoung laughed and kissed me.

'Well, you were like a VACUUUM CLEANER,' he empathasized the word to tease me, 'that began to my feelings for Yoona. I felt less attracted to her and instead I began to develop feelings for you. You really don't know how much I think about you everyday. You even made me sleep bad because you were sick.' Jinyoung accused me. 

I pouted and put my head on his shoulder. 'You shouldn't. I am fine.' I muttered. Jinyoung laughed. 'But why aren't you breaking up with Yoona?' I asked him. Jinyoung sighed and my cheek.

'Then what should I tell her? That I don't love her anymore because I fell in love with a girl who is much younger than me and likes to dream about biases from some kind of other Kpop artist.' Jinyoung said in a weird tone.

I slapped him and burst into laughter but then turned serious.

'But you were right.' I told him serious.

'What? That I can't break up with her?'

'No, about those biases.'

'Ofcourse I knew that.'

'But you still need to break up with her.'

'Ooh.'

 

I smiled and sighed. Jinyoung pulled a sad face and blinked with his eyes.

'Fine, I will give you some time for that.' I smiled. Jinyoung lightened up and kissed me softly.

'I promise.'  he told me.

'What? You promise that you will sleep?' I teased.

'Yeah, Ack No!' Jinyoung said.

I stood up and ran away while he chased after me. I laughed and then Jinyoung caught me and lifted me up. I screamed while I noticed that he was walking to the sea.

'Wait, no Jinyoung!! I'm sorry! Jinyoung!' I pleaded while he smirked.

'3,2,1....' Jinyoung counted. I closed my eyes, ready to feel the cold water gainst my body but instead, I was put down on the sand while he was bent over me.

'Tadaaa...' Jinyoung said while he let a necklace roll out from his hand. I opened my eyes and gasped in awe. It was a lovely necklace.

'When did you get this?' I asked him while I observed the necklace.

'I had planned to give you when I was going to bring you home but you were gone before I could even send you home.' Jinyoung pouted.

I smiled and kissed him. 'Thank you. It's very lovely.' I told him.

Jinyoung chuckled and put the necklace around my neck. I shivered from the cold silver but soon got warmed up by Jinyoungs kiss.

But to my displeasure, his pocket vibrated. Jinyoung sighed and sat down while he took out his phone. The screen was lightened up while I could see the callers ID. I sighed and looked away to the other side while I was expecting him to pick up but to my surprise he didn't.

Jinyoung threw away his phone and let it just vibrate. I looked at him in surprise while he bent down to me. 'Aren't you picking up?' I asked him. Jinyoung shook his head and kissed my forehead. 'It's our moment. Not Yoona and me.' Jinyoung whispered while he kissed me lower until he reached my lips.

I laughed and laid down on the sand while we continued to kiss and his phone continued to vibrate in the sand with Yoona's picture on his display that was half sunken in the sand.

 

 

Awwwww...... Thank you author for such a long chapter xD

I did my best but there are some things lacking so, excuse me ^^

Thanks for commenting, I will reply them from now on ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Smilecake out, Bye bye!