Chapter 19: Talking Nonsense.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

 

 

I woke up in my room on my bed. I closed my eyes again as soon as I saw it was just half past seven a.m. ‘Hmmmm’ I moaned and crumpled with my fingers in the blankets and pulled them over me again. Then I remembered it, my hot night with Jinyoung. A smile lit up my face and my heart beat on the rhythm of tender happiness while I was thinking of our moments. We kissed and kissed… and we made love, I gave my ity to him while Yoona kept hysterically calling to Jinyoung. He said he didn’t care about her, that it was our moment of our own. We enjoyed it so much. It was an amazing night.

I thought of every detail. How he held me in his arms, his flawless skin touching mine or how he took me back home and gave me a soft goodnight kiss on my forehead. I fell a sleep again back then while he stayed with me for a while until he had to return back to Yoona.

 

Nyan nyan nyan nyannyanyan nyan nyan…..

Far, far away I heard this annoying nyan cat tune from my clock radio. It was a clever idea from Kwangmin to install this tune on my radio. So I woke up quickly. I rolled out of my bed and put on some clothes. I couldn’t choose between a skirt and simple jeans, but in the end I chose the simple jeans.

The bell door rang and Kwangmin stood in front of my door. I ran downstairs and went with him to school without eating breakfast or anything like every morning.

I smiled at Kwangmin with a bright smile and hung onto him. ‘Why are you so happy today?’ Kwangmin asked me while raising an eyebrow. I shook my head and smiled again.

Kwangmin pushed me a little off from him and stared at me with disbelief. ‘Really, you’re freaking me out. Cut out that smile.’ Kwangmin chuckled. I stopped with smiling but then the corners of my lips began to itch again and a bright smile came back onto my face. I couldn’t help it.

‘Sorry Kwangmin, I think you need to deal with a smiling me today.’ I chuckled while I slit my eyes into an eye-smile. Kwangmin sighed and ruffled my hair. ‘Great, can this day be more worse?” he sighed. I slapped him and looked at him in disbelief. ‘Yah!’ I said.

Kwangmin smiled and pouted. ‘Kidding.’

I smiled back and walked him to school. There arrived, a hurdle of girls were surrounding a person. I looked up and stared at Kwangmin who was snickering next to me.

‘Opppaaaa~’ they all whined in a childish voice. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Kwangmin.

‘What’s going on?’ I asked him. Kwangmin shrugged and pulled me with him. While passing by the crowd, I saw a few strands of red hair and immediately I got the hint. ‘Ah~ Jinyoung is here.’ I thought.

I followed Kwangmin to our classroom but then Kwangmin had changed his mind. He turned himself and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked confused up at him and saw him staring behind me. ‘I need to do something. I’m going to visit Jinyoung for a short time, are you okay with that?’ he asked me. I frowned my forehead and nodded.

But then I realized something. I wanted to see him too. I grabbed Kwangmins hand before he could go away and pulled back to me. ‘Wait, I want to go too.’ I said that made Kwangmin look at me with suspicion.

‘Are you sure? Then you will be late for class.’ He told me. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. ‘You too,’ I remarked.

Kwangmin clacked his tongue and smiled. ‘Good, then come with me.’ He said giving in.

I smiled and followed him to the nursery dorm. When we were walking down the stairs, Kwangmin then turned to me. ‘Uhm, not that I don’t want you with me but why are you so interested with Jinyoung lately?’ he asked me. I turned pink and turned my head. ‘There’s nothing. It’s just, since he’s a close friend of you, I might just get closer to him too.’ I blurred.

Kwangmin chuckled and ruffled my hair again. ‘Arasso, just say so, you can tag along with me when I go to Jinyoung saturday to play pooling.’ He smiled.

I rasied an eyebrow and looked at him. ‘You can play pooling?’ I asked him. Kwangmin nodded and hit his chest. ‘I’m the best at it.’ He bragged.

I smiled and hit his shoulder. ‘Don’t brag so much. You might lose your ability.’ I snickered. Kwangmin pouted and went down the stairs to the second floor where the nursery dorm is.

Kwangmin knocked onto the door of the nursery dorm and waited. He wrapped his arms and leant onto the door. He was staring at me while he waited. I looked around and watched the drawings that were pinned onto the wall but when I had noticed that he was watching me, I turned my gaze to him and saw him immediately looking away.

‘What’s the matter?’ I asked him with a smirk. Kwangmin shrugged his shoulders and then put his hands into his pockets. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

‘Hey, _____~ah, after school, do you have time?’ he asked me nervously, I wonder why. I thought about it and then shook my head. ‘No, I don’t think so.’ I told him. Kwangmin smiled and stepped closer. ‘Then, do you want to go out with me?’ he asked me.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him surprised. ‘Where too?’ I asked him clueless. Kwangmin smiled and rubbed his neck awkwardly. ‘I don’t know. You like strolling through the park, don’t you? Let’s do that.’ He smiled.

I smiled and pushed his shoulders softly. ‘Arasso,’ I chuckled.

Kwangmin smiled and then the door behind us opened. Kwangmin turned around and stood eye to eye with a beautiful woman. I was even mesmerized by her beauty. I really haven’t seen such a beauty.

I heard Kwangmin gasp and his hands were shivering. ‘No-noona, i-is that you?’ Kwangmin asked the young lady. The lady smiled and nodded. ‘Yes, Kwangmin, you have grown a lot.’ She laughed. Kwangmin chuckled and walked over to her to hug her. I just stared at them and then remembered that she was Yoona. I forgot. (Author: No, you didn’t -_-‘)

After hugging Kwangmin, Yoona looked up at me and smiled. ‘Ah, you are?’ she asked me. Kwangmin smiled and raised his hand to me. ‘That’s _____~ ah, she’s my friend.’ Kwangmin introduced me. Yoona smiled and walked over to me with her high heels. She grabbed my hand and shook it. ‘You’re a beautiful girl.’ She smiled friendly. I nodded and rubbed my neck. ‘Ah, you too.’ I smiled.

Even her voice sounded sweet. I began to see why Jinyoung liked her but I was still trying to neglect that.

She was everything I wasn’t.

‘So, noona, what are you doing here?’ Kwangmin asked Yoona. Yoona turned to him and smiled. ‘I’m working as a nurse here. I’ll be Jinyoungs assistance from now on.’ She smiled.

My jaw dropped a little from the sudden surprise but rapidly closed it as I heard Kwangmin talk.

‘Speaking of Jinyoung, where is that pabo?’ Kwangmin asked her. Yoona made a sound and pinched Kwangmins cheek. ‘Aishh,… You need to show some respect to your elders.’ Yoona warned him with a warm tone.

‘Aishh,.. noona, I know that but Jinyoung is like a grandpa so I can just call him Jinyoung.’ He protested. Yoona frowned her forehead and laughed. ‘You’re talking nonsense.’ She retorted.

‘Who’s talking nonsense?’ a voice interrupted and made me warm instantly. I stiffened while I saw that beautiful silhouette walking out of his room. A girl followed him while she held a hand in front of , trying to hide a cough. A sudden jealousness came across me as that girl just walked out of his room but then I reminded myself that he was a doctor and it is his job to take care of people even if they are girls.

Jinyoung turned him around to the girl and put a hand on her shoulder. ‘Don’t forget to call your parents that you’re sick. Yoona will help you further.’ Jinyoung smiled with a sweet voice. I melted again. I still couldn’t believe what happened yesterday wasn’t a dream. We really became one. Those touch, his skin, his warmth, those lips,…

‘Yah _____~ ah…’ Kwangmin whined in front of me. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him.

‘Whuaatt?’ I asked him. Kwangmin chuckled and ruffled my hair again. ‘I said that I am going with Jinyoung to take something. You can go to class without me.’ He repeated. I blinked with my eyes and saw Jinyoung standing behind him with a sweet smile. ‘B-But what do I tell the teacher?’ I asked him. Kwangmin chuckled and patted my shoulder. ‘You are good with lies. Lie for me.’ He smiled. I opened my mouth but there was nothing that I couldn’t say.

‘Thank you.’ Kwangmin chuckled while he turned away. ‘I’ll join you with the second period.’

I closed my mouth and looked at them disappearing. I was expecting Jinyoung to say something to me but instead he left with Kwangmin that made me disappointed. I loosened my shoulders and looked down at the ground but when they were about to go away through the door, he stopped and turned around. I held my breath in and prepared myself for his warmth but instead he walked over to the counter where Yoona was sitting behind and bent down.

He pecked her lips shortly and smiled that smile again. He then turned his head to me and waved me goodbye.

My heart felt disappointed as a minute go past and that image of them kissing kept replaying. Yesterday was so special to me and now he is ignoring it like yesterday didn’t happen. It hurt.

When I was still standing still, Yoona leant over the counter and stuck out her head to me. ‘Ooh, you’re still there? Let’s have a nice chat since you’re already late for the first period.’ She told me smiling. I smiled weakly and went her office in. She poured some water into a cup and gave it to me. I smiled and sat down across her at a table.

‘So, let’s get to know more of each other. I’m Yoona if I hadn’t introduced myself.’ She smiled. I nodded and fumbled with my hands. ‘I’m _____~ah..’ I muttered.

Yoona smiled and turned her head a little sideways. ‘What’s wrong?” she asked me. I shook my head and muttered ‘nothing’.

Yoona didn’t buy that and chuckled lightly. ‘Is it about a boy?’ she asked me.

I raised my head up in surprise and wondered how she had guessed that. Yoona smiled confident as she had hit the jackpot.

‘Well, I don’t know what’s wrong but I can tell you one thing for sure, never go into a relationship with a boy if you have an with him.’ She smiled.

I looked at her and frowned my forehead. ‘What, how do you know?’ I asked her. Yoona smiled and looked at me. ‘That’s a thing I have learned through my college years. When girls are at your age, they only have eye for love and sometimes, they are being reckless and ends up hurting. So, if I were you, I would be taking a boy from your age, just saying,’

That made me mad. What is she trying to do? I clenched my fists onto my lap and looked down.

‘You’re not a guidance teacher.’ I told her shortly. Yoona raised an eyebrow and smiled. ‘I know, what was I thinking, but I’m just telling you, I had some guidance studies in my college years so I can guide you a little. Well, let’s talk about Kwangmin, isn’t he a cu-‘

‘I’m sorry, but I need to go!’ I said, interrupting her. The longer she talked, the more angry she made me. Yoona raised an eyebrow and put down her cup. ‘Huh? Where are you goi- Wait!’ she yelled after me while I sped out of the room, hitting my shin against a chair.

When I was out of the room, I rubbed my shin and whined softly. ‘Why am I always hurting myself?’ I thought while I leant against the wall.

‘Yoona, you’re wrong. The relationship I have with Jinyoung is fine. There’s no need to talk me down. But I know that you aren’t targeting on our relationship. I know you want the best for me but still… I’m hopelessly in love with that man.’ I thought sadly. 

 

 

This was Starryfire's chapter ^^

Please give her a lot of love and support her well :D

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, I adore you guys ^^

You want dramas guys? ^^ Well you can get it! It's beginning :D

Bye bye!