Goodbye?

~If only I could~......

( Third Pov.)

While Hongki was singing his tears came out and Lara felt the same way. Lara already was thinking that he really likes her, ut she didin´t thought of this much. It was unbelieving...how fast both of them fell in Love. For Hongki it was really horrible, letting her go. He just didn´t want to. He finished the song and sat on the chair in front of her. He was quite nervouse, because he exactly knwe that he would break her heart any moment.

" Hongki...what is it? Why this song? Why this much sadness? Did I do something wrong?"- Lara tried to kept her tears away and be brave, but the tears didn´t want to listen. Hongki took Laras hand and hold tight onto it. He was hard breathing, like he had no more air.

"Lara...I´m..I´m sorry, but i kept a secret from you.."

She looked horrified.

" No..please no...don´t tell me, that you played with me the whole time...I beg you..please don´t do this..."

Hongki looked surprised and answerd fast.

" What? No..Lara, I could never hurt you on purpose. I like you to much. Believe me!"- He tried to calm her down

" Then what is the problem? You´re killing me hongki."- She bagged him.

He took a deep breath.

" It´s just...The reason why I´m just renting the flat is....( again a deep breath)...that I´m actually living in Seoul."

"W..what?"- she asked shocked.." How? What do you mean?!"

" My Boss called me, and even though i actually had more time, but he wants me to come back, because of a commercial I have to produce. I didn´t know this would happen."

Lara couldn´t believe, what Hongki told her. She was angry and sad. How could he not tell her that he´s not living in New York?

" Since when do you know?!"

" Since yesterday."- he lowerd his glace.

It was quiet a few seconds. Then Lara interrupted the silence.

" When you knew, that you would fly back...someday...How could you even thought of a date with me? Why did you raised hopes in me? Went with me to Coney Island and have a more than wonderful day with me? Even kiss me!?..How could you, when you knew you had to go back...nevermind if it´s today, tomorror or in one month. You would leave me. Alone! .....You said, you could never hurt me on purpose, but you did! you played with my feelings and betrayed me in an so horrible way..."- She cried and punched on his while she was saying this things. Lara was desperate.

" Lara..please..Just listen."- he tried to calm her down.

" WHAT? What else? I have this feelings for you, and I can´t hold on you? It´s not fair. I just want to be one time happy. Why are you doing this to me?Tell me! Why?"- She screamed. her tears were running down her face. She had this huge emotions in her..no she loved him...it was just to painful.

As Hongki realized what he just did, his heart break down in 1000 of pieces.he couldn´t stand to see her cry this much.He too wanted to be happy..with her on his side. And because of that he came to a conclusion.

" Come with me."

Lara looked at him

"What did you say?"

" Come with me. We can build up our own life there."

Lara steppd backwards.

" How are you imagine this? What is wrong with you? I have a job and my dance classes. I want to go to Julliard. are my dreams and my hopes nothing to you? is your sucess more important than mine? Is it that what you´re saying? I can´t even say ONE WORD in korean and I have no one there! How am I supposed to live in a country, that I don´t know?"

Hongki came near her and hold on her shoulders.

" You would have me. I would stay by your side. Forever! Lara...." she was looking stunned at him and wanted to leave. But than hongki grabbed her wrist..

"...I Love You!"- he said with tears in his eyes.

She stooped and turned back.

" I think I love you too. But do you really thing that Love is enough? We´re living in two different worlds, Continents. I have a dream and you too. i really don´t know if I could leave my life here behind me that easily, for a man that I just met. What, when things beetween us won´t work out? When you suddenly stop loving me, or I you. What then? What am I then supposed to do? Alone? Hmm? What? Can you tell me? Can you really promise me that everything will be fine? Can you?"

 After this harsh but kinda true words from Lara, Hongki now was the one who was crying. And confused. He didn´t know what to answer her. He didn´t thought of all this horrible things. He just wantedt to be with her. Lara saw the look in his eyes. His gaze was sad, empty and filled with a lot of love. She really hurt him. But what was she supposed to do? Could she really left all her dreams behind her, for a man that she just met? But it was Hongki!

" I´m sorry. Really."- she said and gave him a kiss on his lips.

This wonderful lips! I can´t believe I´m leaving them.- she thought and wanted to leave again.

" My flight is going at 11Am. In case you change your mind"...then he took a deep breath..." I would do everything for you. To stay by your side....I...I would marry you!"

While Lara was leaving, she heard the last words of him, but she couldn´t turn back. She knew, if she turns now...everything would change and she wouldn´t leave him. So she kept walking, really fast, while her tears were running.

Hongki just saw her back and no reaction. He was left alone.He fell on his knees and looked at the empty space and the door, in hope Lara would come back. But she didn´t!

 

So...again one finished...I now...it´s sad...I hope sad enough for you guys :)....It will get better, you now ;)...or maybe not? or both? heheheheh

I will try to update soon