Learning Each Other Better.....

~If only I could~......

The Next Day:.......

( Her Pov.)

Again I would not train today. And you know what? It made no difference to me. I was happy...Happy about the fact that i FINALLY found someone. But isn´t it a little strange? Love at first sight? Was this really possible? Apperently and I would take every single second of it. I was preparing for the movie-night and guessed which movie it would be. Horror-movies were to scary for me. Thriller had to much psycho in it. Romance would be to early. But Comedy would work perfectly. We could laugh and cry a lot, at the same time maybe.- I was just daydreaming as i heard my dorbell ring.....

(End)

(His Pov.)

......2 Hours earlier...Hongki on the Phone......

" Yes, I know! I´m fully aware of it, but it´s just for another week...just ONE week!------"Yes, ok. No, I got it. Three days, then I´m back in Seoul. Goodbye."

(More to himself)

"I hated it! My boss was driving me crazy.Didn´t I deserve a right on Holiday? He really wants me back in 3 days, for a commercial for a Perfume with G.NA, although I would have one more week in New York! And just about the right time, when i met Lara. Why do i have to fall in Love, when i don´t need it? This stupid "Love-Thing", every time when it´s really unnecessary. And what am I supposed to do now? Lara is incredible and gorgeous. I really don´t want to leave her..ever again. Ok...Lee Hongki...concentrate! You still have 2 more days..including this one -.-....You have to make the best from this situation!

(End)

(General Narrator)

....At the Cinema....

It was a really cute scene. Lara and Hongki were sitting next to each other, like 13-year-old Teenager. She was to shy, even looking at him, while he was admiring her all the time. You could exactly see how nervous they were...but it was just the 2cond date, so it was naturally. Hongki was holding a big Popcorn box and between them there was a big mug with cola linked with  2 straws. They still had 5 minutes till the movie began, and Lara wanted to know what movie they are watching. she was quite excited about the fact that she was clueless.

" Come on~~~~....Tell me what movie it is. I´m dying of curiosity!"

" Just let me surprise you. Believe me when I say, that you will love it!"

" Got it. I trust your opinion."- She smiled at him, he smiled back and the movie began.

It was a dance-movie-"Street Dance 2"- and Lara was fascinated. She had never guessed that it would be her favourite Genre. The Moves, the mix of HipHop, Breakdance and Latin music was something so wonderful to her, taht she couldn´t take her eyes off of it.

After the Cinema, Hongki went with her trough the Central Park. It was a few moments till the sunset, so the atmosphere was quite romantic.

....Central Park.....

Hongki and Lara were just walking. Quiet. And just looked around the beautiful place. Right in front of them, there was a little bridge, and it looked like they were in a magic forest. The bridge was from one side coverd with a beautiful tree, and around there were a lot of colorful forest flowers. Hongki was so fascinated by the beauty, that he scared a bit, when Lara suddenly started speaking.

"How did you know that i love watching dance-movies?"

He looked at her, thought of the first meeting and smiled.

"Remeber, how i almost hit you with my bike?"

Lara smiled and nodded softly.

" You had a big bag, and it was a little bit open, so I could see your dancing shoes. I just thought about it and hoped that you would like it,because you seem to be a dancer."

" And you really rememberd this? Wow, I´m kinda impressed."

" So you liked the movie?"- He smiled at her

" Yes. A lot!"

After a while they saw a man selling ice cream. Hongki got one with Vanilla and Strawberry and Lara got one with Chocolate and Vanilla too. When Lara realised the Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry mix, she imediatly rememberd a poem from her childhood, which caused her giggling.

" Why are you giggling like a 5-year-old girl?"

"Hmm?"- she was moved, because he noticed her childy way of act.

" Oh...I just rememberd something."

" Tell me!"- he said with a warmly smile.

" No, please...it´s kind of embaressing to me."- she could hardly look him in the eyes and so she concentradet on her ice cream. But Hongki wantedt to know what she was thinking of..really badly. So he would use his secret weapon. Puppy-Eyes and pout .

" PLeaseeeeeeee~~"

" Ohhhh nooooo..not the Puppy-Eyes~...Ok..I tell you!"

And now he was the one acting like a child. Juming up and down, taking her hand and moved to a bank.

" It´s a Poem about ice cream, which i came up with, when i first tasted it." she said with a girly like voice.

Hongki wided his eyes..again. He was amazed by her.

" Let me hear it!"

" ok. But you have to promise me that you would not laugh!"- she asked.

He made a "X" gesture above his heart and said:" I promise!"

 

" I like ice cream a whole lot

It taset good when days are hot

Vanilla, chocolate and Strawberry too

You think they´re all good for you

When the ice cream truck goes by,

I let out an excited cry

I almost trample everyone

Ice creams´s the cure to the healing sun

If you don´t like ice cream, you´re a fool

To the New-Comers, it will make you droll

Do you like ice cream?

I sure do!

One more thing....

They´re awesome.

~Ohhhhooohhoh~"

It went quiet...Again, and Lee Hongki had a bright smile all over his face. The way she reported it was incredible sweet. It was like, she again was this little girl, remebering the first time she tasted  this wonderful and sweet cream. Her voice was soft and girly-like..a little bit higher than usually.

" I told you it was embaressing."- she interrupted the quiet.

" It was amazingly wonderful"

(End)

 

 

 

I´M soooooooooooooooooo sorrryyyyyyyyyy....it´s been a really really long time..but i´ve forgot my username (pabo) and i had a lot..really a lot of work to do, and school ect. But now i will finish this story as soon as i can......i hope you still read this!!!!

 

again...sooooooooooooooooooooo sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

 

 

 

 

PS: ICE cream Poem by : gia trace, Chicago,il