Surprise

~If only I could~......

(Her Pov)

.....on the Telephone:

"Hongki, I really have to go to my training today. Can´t we just see each other tomorrow?"- I asked, even though myself was disapointed not to be able to see his beautiful face today. But I wanted soooo badly to go to Julliard, and beause of that I had to renounce him. But just for today. By the way...what does he want at 6 AM from me? Is he nuts? Why doesn´t he sleeps. I´m awake because I wanted to run a bit and what is his excuse? He sure is crazy.

" I promise you that you will be at 11 AM at your training. I want to show you something."- he said full of expectaion

" I don´t know....my Trainer is really mad at me, cause i skipped my lessons. I don´t want him to get more angry as he already is.." I said a bit depressed

I heard a sigh and then he cleared his throat.

" Lara, just this one time. I promise you that you won´t regrett it."- he made a small stop than continued.-" I don´t want you to think I´m desperate, but please, do me this one favor. Hmmmm??? Pleaseeeeee~~~~~~"- he said this in a sing-sang tone

I really felt for him, and for me too. I was so sad about this. I wanted to see him so badly that my heart threatens to explode. And so i gave in.

" Alright"- I said and on the other side of the line i heard a squeak. At this moment i gave a laugh because he just was to sweet.

" But I really have to be back at 11 AM!"- I rememberd him

" No problem. It will be awesome. I promise you!"

" And where are we going?"

" It´s a surprise. I will pick you up."

" Okay...but how do I know what to wear?"- I asked confuesd

" Something cushy!. I will be there in 15min., so hurry up..heheheh!"

" What? 15min.? Hongki...."- but I was already cut off. It was the first time I saw him so cheeky and bossy. But I liked it in a way.How did he think I should managed to be ready in 15 min.? Moreover it had the impression that it was kinda fresh outside.

I decided to wear red-black leggins with a white T-shirt and because it still was kinda cold i took a XL-sweater, so that I will be warm. Then I quickly did my hair, packed my staff in a bag and then the dorbell already rang. Quickly I pur on my ballerinas and opend the door.

Hongki wore a white T-shirt with blue strings on it and he also had a baige jacket on him, but it looked like a blazer. He wore normal jeans and white sneakers.

" You look great."- we both said at the same time and laughed at it.

Outside there was  a car...

" Let´s get in!"- he offerd me and held the door open, like a real Gentelman. Before we drove off he took something out of his jacket.

" What is THAT?"- I said in disbelief

" Don´t tell me you don´t know how a blindfold looks like?"- he teased me

" Of course I KNOW! But I sure will NOT PUT THAT THING ON!"

" Of course not."

I relieved my breath, but just for a second.

" I will put THAT THING on for you!"- he said with a cheesy smile and coverd my eyes. It was really a strange and uncomfortable feeling not to see anything and not to know were we are heading to. The first 10 Minutes we drove I irritated him with the question :" Where are we going?"-with a really girly voice. Then i driffted off and woke up again as the car finally stopped.

 

 

Curious where tey are? hehehehe me too xD Soon you will know it :)

sooooo this is a short chapter..sorry :(....but I´m keeping on writing as fast as I can.

 

Thank for stayin with me and subscribing to it :) <3

see you soon...