The 1st Date

~If only I could~......

Right away, he called me the next day. We met for dinner in front of a nobel restaurant at 9pm. And for this special event I took out my most beautiful dress. I´ve got this dress from my mother at my 18th Birthday. At that time she said, if I´m going to wear this dress , then only for a very special Event or person. On this night I wore that dress for the first time in my life. When Hongki arrived I automatically new that this dress was the perfect decission. Filled with confident, I showed him my most beautiful smile.

 

(His Pov.)

My eyes widen when I saw her in front of the restaurant. It was a beutiful and clear night and the rhinestones of her dress glimmer like a lake in tthe goddess of the dawn. Over her shoulders was a beautiful black scarf and her awesome and long legs were with simple black high heels decorated. My heart got crazy and I could hardly turn my eyes of off her. I wanted to save every detail in my mind, to be always rememberd how beautiful this shy girl was. I stopped in front of her, smiled, took her hand and gave her a back-hand kiss. This makes her giggeld and brought a light rose colour on her cheeks.

"You look fantastic. I´m really glad that you accepted my invitation"

"Thank you"-was the only word she said. Afetr our greeting we went into the restaurant and orderd our food and drinks. While eating it was a bit quiet as i originally planed it. Lara was a really shy and restrained girl, but maybe I could change this at the second meeting.

(End of his pov.)

The evening passed to early and because of my stupid shyness he had to speak for the most of the time and I just simply answered him. So so damn stupid. I hated my shyness. Nevertheless I loved it while he was talking. His voice was so calm and pure.

He payed the meal and the drinks and then he walked me home. So sweet, like a charming prince. I chuckeld, he noticed this and chuckeld back without knowing what I was thinking. He really was cute.

We were standing in front of the door,and you could feel a light wind,despite the fact that it was spring, and so I was a little bit freezing. He recogniced this.

"Lara, would you like to have my jacket?"- he asked politely.

"No, it´s okay. I´m already in front of the house door. I probably should just go in"- I noticed his face expression, which changed from " a polite man" to "damn I´m so stupid" and this caused me to smile. An so did he. For the goodbye he again took my hand and kissed my hand-back. It was like in the movies. He really was a Gentleman and I appriciated this so much. As he went downstairs I turned myself to the door, locked it and as I wanted to take the first step I was stopped. Again.

"Lara, please wait."-Hongki said. So I did so. I didn´t speak, I just looked at him with questioned eyes.

"Would you like to go to the cinema with me tomorrow night?"

"Uhmmm......"-I waited a bit and then quickly replied-.."Yes. It would be a pleasur to me."- He smiled happy about my "promise".

"And what kind of movie do you wanna see?"-I asked him curous about it.

"It´s a surprise, but you will definetly like it."-this were his last words as he walked away with a bright smile on his face, and me left confused ony my doorsill.

I was so tierd, I simly jumped in my bed. I immediatly fell asleep and dreamed about it and about what could wait for me tomorrow. I sleeped with a big smile on my face and my heart full of "Love", if I can call it like this.

 

 

 

So second chappie is finished. I know its not long, and it didn´t happen so much, but I need this little things for the story, without these the story wont work. I will try to make it exciting as soon as possible. pls stay tuned and tell me if you liked it. ^^ Sorry if there are mistakes, I´m not really so good at english writing^^

And sorry for no pics, but it won´t accept my pictures :(