Coney Island

~If only I could~......

(THIRD POV)

When the car stopped, Lara was wide awake. She jumep up and down like a child and was happy about to open her eyes again. However Hongki wantedt her still keep her eyes closed. He opend the door and gaver her a hand to get out of the car. When Lara get out of the car she had kinda shaky legs because she was so nervous.Then Hongki took her second hand lead her.

" What is he planing? I finally want to know where we are! But on the other side it´s quite thrilling, and amusingly I feel quite save having him leading me.His Hands are warm and soft, so soft like baby skin. My heart is going up and down and my puls is rising and beating so loud, that I´m scared he will hear it. Waaa~ I´m so nervous."- She thought while holding Hongkis hands.

It was a really nice scene. Hongki was holding her hands and going backwards, and when there was something on the ground he carefully lead her, so that she will not fall. Lara was a bit scarry so she made really big steps and becausse of that she stepped repeatedly on his feet. But Hongki kept smiling while she was apologizing to him. Afte a while they finelly stopped for good. He let go of her hands and stood behind her.

" I will now take this thing of. But you have to open your eyes really carefully. Got it?"

She smiled and nodded.

As the blindfold finally was gone she opend her eyes carefully and felt the warm sunbeams on her skin. It was a bit painly and felt good at the same time. Afte a few seconds she had her eyes completly open. And seeing this magnificent view she was speechless.Hongki and Lara were standing on a Pier at Coney Island. Hongki was behind hugging her, and in front of them there was one of the most beautiful sunrises. Lara wanted to say something to him....

" You can thank me later. Keep your head straight, I don´t ant you to miss even one second of this."- he said with a soft and kindley voice and so she obeyd.

As the sun slowly took her journey to the sky, Hongki and Lara were holding each other, smiling and quetly admire this situation. A few times you could here and there hear a "Wow" or a "Ah", but not more, the kept standing still, till the sun completly made it to the sky. It was so quiet that you would thing they stopped breathing.

After a few minutes it was over and both deeply sighed. Lara left Hongkis embrace and turend to him.

" Oh no...you have wet eyes."- he said worridly and wiped away some tears of her soft cheeks.

" Thanks."- she said, still with a winy voice

" Did it touched you so much that you cried?"

"It was the most beautfiul thing I have seen in my hole life, after the dancing. And I´m glad I had this expierience with you."- she explained to him, while again tears started to make their own way down again.

" It´s so amazing to see how touched you are. And I´m also glad that I could do this with you."

Lara smiled at him and shook her had to calm down.

" Huh? What is this behind you?"- she asked him

" Oh..that? ...uhm..because it´s 7 AM and we´re here alone, I thought it would be nice to have breakfast on the pier."

Lara again was again close to cry, but she didn´t.

" Waa~..it´s a good think you thought abou it..I´m starving."- she smiled and sat down.

On the Pier there was a blanket, and on it there was Coffee,some grapes, sandwiches, Kimbap, rolled eggs and a hole lot of other things. Hongki told one of his drivers to decorate it before they come. And so they enjoyed a wonderful breakfast.

After 2 hours eating, they went to the beach for a walking. As they were walking side by side, Hongki suddenly took her hand and hold tightly to it. Lara was a bit surprised, but she liked it. It felt right and good. You could say, that the´re now officially together. That was what she was thinking of.

 

 

again one chapter is finished. Hope you like it so far and it will get better. promise :)

stay tuned! thanks <3333....

and im sorry for not posting pictures, but it won´t accept it :(..Mianhaeyo