What Is Happening Now?....

~If only I could~......

" Hongki~ I wanna ride the roller coaster."- She looked at him with puppy eyes.

" What? You really wanna go ride THIS THING there?"- he asked a little bit scared and pointed towards it.

Lara smiled and aksed mockingly : " What? Don´t tell me you´re scared of this?"

" Me?...Scared?..Hahahah...Really not!. I´m just worried because of you. I don´t want you to get hurt."- he tried to say it in a really manly way

"Mhm..sure~"- Then she took his hand and run with him to the roller coaster.

As they were sitting in it, Lara was happy like a little child, while Hongki´s eyes got bigger and the panic rised in his body. Slowly the carriage got higher and stoppet on the highest point.

" You can hold my hand. Everything will be fine."- Lara whisperd in his ears and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. But before Hingki could answer to her, the carriage went in a straight and really fast way down and he hold on to her hands. On one side he was extremly sacerd but on the other side he was really glad and happy to be able to hold her hands.

After the "Fun" ride, they drover autoroller , played fair plays and went to the big dipper. From above they had an unbelievingly wonderful view above Coney Island. As the time went by it was already the time to go back for Laras training.

When Lara and Hongki arrieved at her home, Hongki looked kinda nervous.

"Is everything fine?"- Lara asked him worriedly.

He was so deeply in his thoughts that he didn´t realizied, Lara realized something´s wrong.Suddenly his mind was back and he asked confused:" What?..Ah..Sorry I kinda was lost in my thoughts."

" No problem. I just wanted to know if everything is alright because you looked so confused and sad."

While she was starring at him, he remained silent for a few seconds, that felt for Lara like the half of her life.

" I have to tell you something..."

(Her Pov.)

"I have to tell you something.."

Just when he said this sentence I had a thousand of thoughts crossing my mind. Does he not like me anymore? Does he wants to keep distance? What did I do wrong? Was I to pushy? At this moment I really couldn´t tell what is going to happen next, because of his so really heavy depressed expression. My heart collapsed. But why would he break my heart, right after this amazing day? This was not logical! I didn´t know further....

"Wh...Www..what do you have to tell me?" I stammerd. But he didn´t answerd me. He just shyly looked and smiled at me. Then, he suddenly came closer and closer and closer...that in the end, he was so close to my face, that I could hear and feel his breath.

" Hongki..what...?"- I wanted to ask, but he interrupted me with a "Psh~" and leand a finger on my mouth.

Now I was even more confused than before. We were just standing in front of each other, looking us in the eyes. Oh man..he had such beautiful eyes. I couln´t even finish my thoughts, as I felt something warm on my lips. To be more exact, I felt Hongkis lips. A Kiss. I closed my eyes and repleyed his soft and gentle kiss. It was incredible. My heart went up and down and I had this feeling like butterflies where in my stomach, and they couldn´t stop flying because of the happiness. Then he loosend the kiss and smiled at me, and me at him too.

" Hope you enjoyed it as much as me."-He asked while his cheeks got red. I just nodded, because I still was paralized .

" Is it possible to see each other again tonight? I have to tell you something, but this time really just tell."-he asked me while he softly smiled and my cheek.

" Sure..I´m finished at 8PM. I will send you the adress."

" I´m waiting for it."-he said. Then he again kissed me and left.

As I was at my training, my thoughts where the whole time at Hongki and the kiss. I have to confessm it wasn´t my first kiss, but the most beautiful one I´ve ever got. And I hoped he would be the last man that I will kiss ever again. Because I was so deeply in my thoughts, I couldn´t focus on my dancing.

 

" Lara! Concentrate! You´re doing everything wrong! What is happening to you? You´re completly different! I thought you wana go to Juliard!?"- Mark, my Trainer, screamed at me in a really horrible way. He really was dissatisfied. Actually he was really kind and helpful, but if someone is unconcentrated he gets easily pissed off and the last few days I was unconcentrated. But with Hongki I had this feeling of LIFE. I was happy and I wanted to live properly! Is this to  much? I don´t know. I was counting the minutes till my class would finish and on the same time tried to concentrate on my moves. After horrible 6 hours I was finished and really really tierd. I went to the shower, because i sweat a lot, and wanted to smell good for Hongki.

After I left the Dance Studio, I saw Hongki already waiting for me outside. He smiled and winked and me as I was coming nearer. We hugged and then started to walk somewhere.

" Where are we going?"- I wanted to know.

"It´s a surprise."

"Again?...But this time I´m letting my eyes open!"- I smiled.

He just smiled back, took my hand and continued walking. It was a beautiful and clear night.  You could feel a light wind blow, but it wasn´t cold..it was just right. And above us you could see a lot of stars. It was awesome.

We stopped in front of a building. Hongki took out some keys, opend the door and went some stairs up. after this aweful lot stairs we stopped again in front of a door. He again opend it, and as I was walking trhough the door I recognized that we were on a roof terrace. It was really beautiful. Around us were little plants and in front of us there was a table with white little chairs. As we walked closer to the table I saw the view from Manhatten. Amazing!. All the light were so bright and shining and the stars above us. Kinda romantic.

" Wow...it´s so pretty. You´re living in this building?"-

" Yeah..right? It´s amazing....but I wouldn´t say that I´m "living" here. I´m just renting this place...for now."

Huh? He just what? I looked confused. What did he mean just "for now"? My look showed more than 1000 words, and he realized it. Then, again..he had this sad look in his eyes. The same like in the morning.

" Please sit down Lara."

" Hongki..you´re frightening me. Waht´s the matter?"- My eyes were filled with tears, and i had this feeling, that a big ball was in my throat. But I kept my tears by myself.

" I will explain everything."

I looked at him, and sat on the chair. Then he sat on the granty from the terrace and took a Guitar, that was standing next to him and startet to play.

Just like the sun
You make me warm inside
Like a soft summer breeze
A moment to seize
So true I won't stop loving you

And I wonder what you're dreaming of
You're so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want everything I need is lying here in front of me

And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I'll always be true to you
Sometimes I think I might lose it all
Guess the chances are small
'Cause you hold me close I feel you near
Don't let go say you'll always be here
So just hold me tight and I'll be fine
Dreaming you will always be mine
~

 

Hey guys..I´m so sorry for not updating..but I had awful lot to do...Please understand...

Still I hope you like this chapter, the next on is on his way :)

annyeong~ :)

Ps: Pls tell me how you like it so far..THx