Now and Then....

~If only I could~......

(guess who it is going to be ^^ )

 

I didn´t want this to happen. This was not predeterminesed. It should have been me. Me all alone and not HIM. Why? Just please tell me why?.................. 

(ONE WEEK EARLIER)

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaa, I´m homeeeeee."-He was calling with his sweet voice. I loved his voice. She was soft and gentle, gave you hope and always put on a smile on my lips. I was just in the kitchen preparing the meal for us. I've tried my best in Korean cooking: Bulgogi with rice and bean sprouts salad.My cooking skills were getting better and better,considering that  until 3 months I couldn't even speak Korean,and now I'm cooking it. What happened 3 months ago? Well I've met my true love. I lived in NY and was on my way for dancing classes ,because I wanted to get to the dancing school "Julliard" . And because of this dream I've got private practice 4times a week and even spend my free time on dancing. I wanted this so bad,but than it changed. Since the last year,so since I´m 19 years old, I´m living in a flat close to the Broadway. So back to the story.

I was on my way to my practice, as suddenly someone almost run me over with his bike. I was at the intersection without traffic lights. I´ve looked left and right and walked my way. Then, standing in the middel of the intersection, suddenly the bike rider came with a lot of speed to me. I remained there, I couldn´t move, and only then the boy saw me. It was already to late for stopping the bike and so he quickly moved the bike to the left and crashed into the garbage container. That seem as painful as funny at the same time. Finding again to the reality I run to the boy to queck if everything was fine. Right at the moment I came to him, he was trying to get up, and so I offerd my hand, to help him up. As he took my hand, he slowly looked at me and I could see his wonderful, warm and brown eyes in front of me. I completly felt for him.

 

(His Pov.)

Love at first sight. Exactly that was the first think I thought when I was looking i her beautiful green-brown eyes. They were filled with worry about me. It´s strange, isn´t it? Just about few seconds ago I was going to shout at the girl, who was standing in the middle of the street and who caused my downfall , why on earth she just wouldn´t move. And above all, without any traffic lights. And now I wanted exactly that girl to introduce to my parents. Was this really possible? Was this really happening now? Normally I´m not this sort of person, but looking in this beautiful, round puppy eyes, who are filled with so much worry....it just melt my heart completley. I´ve took her hand and introduced me to her.

 

"Thank you. My name is

Lee Hongki."

" Oh my god..I am so so sorry. I hope it is nothing serious sir. Is everything alright?"- It was really cute of her, how worried she was. I´ve shock my head with a smile on my face and signyfied that everything was fine. Her eyes relieved and she smiled back.

"Then I am relieved. I thought you must go to the hospital and...-she couldn´t finish the sentence, because I interrupted her. Her confusion was clearly visible. Just to not confuese her more than she was, I´ve spoke to her.

 

"Please, calm down. Everything still went well,ok?-she noded-" and please do not call me sir, I´m just 22 years young, I would feel so old if you would call me like that."- Her cheeks achieved a slight redness. Probably because of the fact she called such a young man "sir", but this showed me she was well educated, and now I wanted to intruduce her to my parents even more than before. I noticed she got really quiet, so I broke the ice.....

(End of his pov.)

 

"Cann I ask you, youre name?"- he said with his beautiful lips. I was bewitched, and my legs were threatened to fall together every moment. And his smile was just dreamlike. Even though he felt because of me, he really acted kind in front of me. A few seconds passed as I gave him my answer, and I was so relieved that I still remembered my name.

 

"My name is Lara."

"It´s a wonderful name. Lara."-he replyed, whereas his "R" sounded a little like the mix of an "R and L", but it sounded sweet.

"Thank you. And you really are ok?"

"Yeah of course, just a little injury on my knee not as bad at all. I think it would be more dangerouse, for you and me,  if I run you over."-he said.

 

I smiled at him and said my farewell words, sad about the situation that I have to leave him. Probably I wouldn´t see him ever again. Hongki the "supercuteandy" stranger. This was not really true. I felt in love with a strager. This was so typically for me...

 

"Okay. I have to go now, or I will be late for my practice. I am really glad that you are ine. And again, I am really really sorry for that."

"No problem"-he simply said.

 

I just wanted to leave, as he suddenly grab my hand and said "WAIT!". I turned around and looked into his sad eyes, but also filled with hope.

 

"Is ist possible to get your phone number? I know we don´t know each other, and I would understand if you reject it, because you maybe think I´m a psycho, but if you let me I would like to get to know the girl, who remains standing even though a crazy bike rider is going to rcush into her every moment, better."-he looked at me, hopeful and scaerd. I couldn´t realize the situation. Am I in a movie-scene or what? It was unlifelike but still it was hapopening. It was happening to ME!.

I simply nodded and gave him my number. After that we said goddbey and each went the own way. For the first......                                                  

 

 separate_ways_by_sugar0o-d2zvxwc.jpg  

So thats the first chappie. Do you like it?? tell me :) and then you get the second chap ^^ I really hope you are enjoying this fic. see ya hopefully soon :)

ps: Just ignore the fact that its winter ^^

 please stay tuned for more