Finally

The Perfect Celebration

 

Lily’s family drove her to the place where the owners of 12 limited tickets were supposed to meet. She bit her lip as butterflies filled her stomach. She was way too nervous and she didn’t know what was it about. Is it that she’s meeting Exo for real? But she was waiting for this day!

All eyes were on her and she looked down at herself, “Is my clothing okay? It’s not too much, right?” She dressed in a grey leopard-print top with a white and red varsity jacket, plus wearing a dull grey short jeans that matched with her red high sneakers.

She adjusted her bangs and put her white beanie on while looking at Liam who was observing her, “...You really like red and grey, don’t you Lily?”

Lily gave him a look, “And do you have a problem with that?” Liam just shook his head.

Her mother smiled, “You look beautiful, Lily. Now don’t worry about your looks and have fun with Exo on your birthday.” Lily smiled widely, “Of course I will! Okay, I’m out. Thanks again for the birthday present, daddy!”

She hopped off of the car but spun around when her mother called, “Send my regards to my future son-in-law!”

She tilted her head, “Eh? Who?” Her father chuckled and answered, “Your precious Kai, of course!” Lily giggled at how her family were playing along with the fact—or should she call it fiction—that Kai was her boyfriend. She held an ‘okay’ sign and waved as her father sped off from the place.

There were a couple of security guards at the entrance of the building, blocking hundreds of fans’ way from entering. Lily frowned, *What are they doing here? Showcase is gonna start at night.* But then it hit her, *They’re trying to get in. Tsch, really girls? Then why’d I pay for the ticket?*

A security guard passed her and she stopped him, “Wait! I have the limited ticket, so how do I get in... with all those fans blocking the way?” His face was serious, as if not believing her. Or maybe he didn’t believe her at all. It was a same, old and lame excuse anyway, used everytime.

Lily took out her ticket from her sling bag. It was silver in colour, meaning the limited ones. The guard nodded, “I’m sorry, miss. This way.” He led her towards the back entrance, where there were another couple of security guards. *Whoa, the security here is tight.*

He told the other guards something and one of them looked at her. She got the hint and held out her ticket, smiling. The guard opened the tinted glass door and she went in with the guard she met earlier. Lily followed him until they were at a door and he turned to her, “In here, miss.”  Now she was in the front part of the building since she can see the fans were on the other side of the glass wall, that was the only thing that blocked the fans’ way to go inside. The fans screamed when they saw Lily. And did she heard it right? They were even cursing her!

Lily replied their comments with a smile, *Yeah, I know I’m lucky. Be jealous~*

She thanked him for showing the way. She took a deep breath before turning the door bolt. In there were girls, spazzing and giggling with each other. She walked into the waiting room.

She took a look at her phone to see the time. She was half an hour early from the specified time, but the other 11 were already there. *Um, so... I’m late?*

A girl spotted Lily and sat up, “Hi there! You’re the 12th girl, aren’t you?” The girl was bubbly and she couldn’t help but smiled and nodded.

She waved, “Annyeong! I’m Jessika, nice to meet you~” Lily introduced herself and all the other girls started introducing themselves too. After, they sat in a big circle and spazzed non-stop about Exo.

There was 2 other girls that had Kai as their bias. She had no other choice but to share with them, no matter how she wanted to refuse. But, Kai wasn’t actually theirs nor hers so yeah. Sharing was the best way, she guessed. Lily grew close with the 11 fast. She was most comfortable with Jessika, the first one to approach her.

Jessika held out her phone in front of Lily, “Don’t you think Tao is sooo hot in this picture?! Omg I think I can die.” Yes, she loved Tao the maknae of Exo-M. Lily nodded, “So hot, Jess. We’ll be seeing them for real soon!” And with that, they started spazzing. Again. Fangirls just don’t get tired of fangirling, spazzing, screaming and whatever else. Without doing all those things, fangirl life isn’t complete~

Suddenly a woman appeared, “Alright girls. I’m Diana, the host for today. So, there’s 12 of you here, right? Is anyone missing?” The girls shook their heads.

“Okay then. Exo’s arrived and it’s time for your lunch with them.” Diana’s lips curved upwards into a small smile when the girls started squealing.

Lily’s heart beat twice faster and eyes wide, *MY KAAAAI!*

“Let’s go, girls. Exo awaits you at the restaurant. Follow me.”

They went out of the room and followed Diana who was leading with some people. Jessika hooked her arm through Lily’s, “Waaa I’m seeing my Tao!” Lily giggled and jumped up and down with Jessika, “I’M SEEING KAI!” The other girls were as excited as Lily.

When Lily reached the restaurant, she immediately squealed along with the others. At a long table for 12 people a side, there stood 12 charming guys—no other than Exo! Their back was facing Lily and when they heard girls’ voice, they turned around making the girls screamed louder. Lily straightaway noticed the tall and lean figure she’d been dying to meet, KAI! And at that moment, Kai looked her way and smiled.

*OMG KAI LOOKED AT ME! AT ME! KAI OF EXO! MY KAI! ASDJBUHNQHBDSZDHFQKL OH MY GOOOOOD!*

Lily looked at Jessika who was red, her eyes teary. Lily had the urge to cry out of happiness but held back. She squeezed Jessika’s hand and whispered, “Don’t cry, Jess. It’s our moment to be with them right now!” She nodded when Lily said that and smiled, *I will not. Tao won’t be happy if I cry.*

Exo bowed and introduced themselves before suddenly and shockingly for the girls, one by one started walking towards them and held out their hand in front of each girl.

The girls were hyper because Exo was this close to thembut confused too, what were Exo doing? Diana saw their questioned faces, “What are you doing? Take their hand!”

Lily exchanged hyper glances with Jessika and then looked in front of her. Baekhyun gave her a dazzling smile and she smiled back, *Gosh, his eye smile!*

Baekhyun gestured Lily to take his hand and she did with extreme hyperness. Baekhyun noticed how Lily was acting and chuckled, which made Lily more hyper. *VERY CUTE!* Eventhough Baekhyun wasn’t her bias, she couldn’t say the others were lacking in place. No, all of them had their own specialty. Lily can’t stop looking at Baekhyun that was just- just- SO GOOD-LOOKING! *Man, they’re all so hot they’re messing my bias list! No, no, no, Kai will always be number one~*

After all the girls took Exo’s hands, they led the girls to their seats.

On the way, Lily couldn’t stop staring at her hand in Baekhyun’s. She bit her lips hard to stop from smiling or else Baekhyun would think she’s crazy. *I can’t believe this is happening for real!*

 

-----------------------

HOW IS IT?:D OMG THAT BAEKHYUN MOMENT THERE! Grinning myself eventhough I'm the one writing this *Fangirl mood is so * COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS ^^

Xx