Adorable Baekkie

The Perfect Celebration

 

Baekhyun was such a gentleman to pull out the chair for Lily to seat. Lily smiled at him and bowed her head a little, “Kamsahamnida.” Baekhyun had a slightly baffled expression on his cute face but quickly replaced it with a smile. After Lily sat, he went to the opposite side of the table and took his seat. *Hmm, strange. She said that like she’s purely Korean.*

A hand grabbed Lily’s and she turned to find out it was Jessika. “I freaking hold Tao’s hand just now!” Lily laughed a bit, “Lucky you.”

She searched Kai and saw him helping a girl that had Kai as her bias. She looked away and pouted, *Darn Alice, I want to hold Kai’s hand too.* But she shook that thought away when she saw Baekhyun in front of her, *No, I’m lucky enough to even hold Baekhyun’s hand.*

Soon the waiters and waitresses came out to take all of their orders. While the waiters were easily taking the girls’, the waitresses were having quite a hard time taking Exo’s. Tch, language barrior is so mean.

Lily glanced at Baekhyun, his eyebrows slightly furrowed when the waitress tried explaining in simple English. Tao beside him just blinked and scratched his head as D.O on Baekhyun’s other side was intently reading—or trying to—the menu.

She heard Diana, the host, hissed at someone. “Why aren’t those translators here yet?” Lily tilted her head, *How can they be late for this special event? Aish.* She decided to help them, “Em, excuse me. Baekhyun oppa?”

Baekhyun snapped his head at her, clearly shocked. “You- you speak Korean?” Lily nodded, “Ne~” That got Exo’s attention as well as others.

“Waaa~ You speak Korean!” D.O excitedly said.

Lily giggled at Exo’s reaction, *Super cute.* “Can I call you... uh, oppa?” Baekhyun grinned, “Anything for our lovely fans!”

Jessika lightly slapped her arm, “You didn’t tell us you know how to speak Korean!” Lily meekly smiled, “Sorry, Jess.”

She looked back at Baekhyun, “Oppa, since I’m quite fluent in Korean I’ll explain about the dishes on the menu for all of you.” She spoke to Exo first before telling the waitress. So as the waitress explained, Lily translated it in Korean to Exo. They listened to her, focused.

Diana who was at the scene was amused, “Impressive fan we got here.”

Finally Exo’s orders were taken and the waitresses went back to the kitchen.

D.O looked at Lily, “You’re not Korean, are you?” Lily shook her head, “Aniyo.”

Tao joins the conversation, “But you speak without any accent; like a Korean!” She smiled proudly, “I learnt since I’ve been a fangirl of K-Pop. And that’s like, emm 4 years ago?” The ones that were near her; Baekhyun, D.O and Tao, were awed.

“Waa, you’ve been a fangirl for a long time! Daebak!” Baekhyun held two thumbs up, making her laugh. Other girls who understood the word ‘daebak’ squealed. “Baekhyun said that to her?! How lucky!” A girl said with jealousy.

“Since when you became our fan?” D.O asked, keeping the conversation going. “The moment when I saw the first teaser! Kai oppa’s dance was awesome and the song was melodic. I really like the song. From that moment, I knew Exo will be jjang!”

The others who heard Lily said that, probably most of Exo, grinned. Kai heard it too! “Thanks!”

Lily smiled ear to ear, *KAI SPOKE TO ME! OMFG!*

“Well, what can we say. Kai is Exo’s dancing machine after all.” Suho ruffled Kai’s hair, teasingly. Kai whined, “Hyung! My hair!” He smoothed it back. That cute expression of Kai’s made girls giggled. He realized the girls were giggling at him and he turned faint red.

Lily was going hyper, *SO CUTE! WHY IS HE MAKING ME THIS WAY? Kai, stop looking so cute and hot at the same time!*

Baekhyun pointed at himself, “I sang that song! Me, me!” D.O elbowed him, “Hey, I sang it too.”

“I know both of you sang it. I love both of your voices, oppa.” Both of them grinned at the compliment, “Kamsahae~”

A commotion behind Lily left the conversation hanging. Lily turned her head to see. A group of woman were being scold, guessing from what she saw, with Diana raising her voice at them and them keeping their head low.

“You! You’re in charge of all the translators right? Why are you late? You’re giving your company a bad name, don’t you know? Thanks to a fan who happens to speak Korean and helped translating, or else you’ll be in bigger trouble than you’re now.” Diana glared at a woman, who was having eye contact with everything else but her.

“Well? I’m waiting for an answer. Don’t stay silent when you’re guilty!”

The woman supposedly in charge spoke up, “It’s all Clare’s fault! She dressed up late and made us wait for her for like, 30 minutes.”

Diana continued scolding when the waiters and waitresses brought out the dishes for Lily and the rest. The aroma filled the space and she realized she was hungry. She has a big apetite despite her small size.

A waiter put a plate of schnitzel and chips, along with coleslaw in front of her. She was on her way to dig in but stopped when she remembered she was with Exo and other girls. When Lily saw that all of them had their dish already, “Jalmukesumneda~” Baekhyun showed his cute eye smile and said the same as the other members.

Baekhyun was about to eat but saw Suho who was kind enough to cut the meat into edible pieces for the girl in front of him that was giddy in her seat to the thought of Exo’s Suho doing that to her. Baekhyun looked at Lily, who was cutting her schnitzel, and looked at Suho again.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, making Lily look at him. He then smiled and offered, “May I cut it for you? It wouldn’t be nice if I let you cut it yourself.” Lily blinked at him, “...O-Okay.”

With that, he took her plate and cut the schnitzel. *Baekhyun’s cutting the schnitzel for me! Auww so sweet~* She saw him glancing at Suho, who had just done cutting and was giving the girl’s plate back.

Lily looked at Baekhyun, *Did he offered to cut mine because Suho did it for that girl?* She thought so. *So cute, he wanted to be a genteman as Suho does!* She chuckled to herself as she watched Baekhyun.

*I super duper love my birthday this year!*

 

----------------------

Baekkie! x) I thought it's a cute name to call him:3 Who else are grinning right now? Eheh:p I want to have Baekhyun cutting my dish for me too~ ><  Like it so far? Well, do comment and subscribe ^^ Gomawo!

Xx