'Date'

The Perfect Celebration

 

After a half an hour ride on a van for the 12 girls and another for Exo, all of them arrived at a popular mall that was closed for the netizens just for the day’s event. That was on Lily’s birthday, heh. Well, the girls didn’t pay a lot for the limited tickets for nothing. The showcase will be held at the mall also, so the closed mall will be opened after nearing the showcase hour.

Now was the time where the girls will spend their quality time with Exo. Neat, huh? Lily was excited for this, so did the rest. They gathered at the entrance for Diana had things to said.

She told the girls that they can pick whoever they like in Exo for an upcoming game. Lily was third in line. Alice was first, she giggled Kai’s name and the second one picked Sehun.

*What a bummer.* She was deflated that she couldn’t pick her ultimate bias. *DAMN ALICE, WHY WON’T YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE WITH KAI?*

“So who are you picking?” Lily looked at Diana to see she was waiting for her answer. She played with her fingers while looking at each member. Her gaze stopped at Luhan, who was also looking at her. Like, straight at her.

Luhan smiled with that innocent look he naturally has and she automatically smiled back. “I’ll choose Luhan.”

Diana nodded and said something about talking with their pair before continuing to ask the other 9 girls. The translator spoke with Luhan and he went in front of Lily. She eyed his face that was just to cute she could hug him right now. He was much taller than her, making her to look up to face him.

They both bowed and said ‘Annyeonghaseyo’ at the same time. Both of them were surprised and laughed afterwards. Luhan started the conversation by waving with that oh-so-cute smile of his, “Nice to meet you.”

“I’m more pleasured to meet you, Luhan oppa.”

Their conversation was disturbed by Diana’s handclap. “Alright, all of you have been paired. The game is quite... simple. You need to complete a large puzzle like this.”

The staff brought out a completed jigsaw puzzle with a picture of Exo’s logo on it. “With each puzzle found, you’ll find a paper on the back of it which is a clue leading to another puzzle piece. When you find the exactly same one with the one you found, that means it’s another pair’s. You have the choice to do whatever you want with it. When you all have the puzzle pieces, come to this place to complete the puzzles on the board. The winner will get a mystery gift that is surely special.”

After the translator translated to Exo, each pair looked at each other with a meaningful look.

“Now off you go. But you will be needing- No, not yet!” The pairs which were heading inside the mall stopped and turned back.

“Hmm, impatient I see?” Diana raised an eyebrow in a playful way which caused giggles from the girls. Exo just stand there, clueless. The translator was smiling, thinking it won’t be necessary to translate.

“Listen, since you’ll have trouble communicating with your pair, each pair will be accompanied by a translator.”

With that, translators went to each pair. The girls were not happy at all. The translators were such a third wheel to them. A woman translator came towards Lily and Luhan. Lily already had this feeling that the woman was no good at all. She read the translator’s nametag; Clare. Her eyebrows furrowed, *She’s the one that caused trouble to all the traslators!* Clare wore a thick layer of make-up with false eyelashes and glitter on her hair. Her uniform was ed two from top. Wait no, three.

Lily scrunched her nose and made a face at what she saw. *Is this a club or something? Seriously? How can they even hire a woman like this? She needs discipli- WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? DID SHE REALLY WINKED AT LUHAN?* She glanced Luhan’s way and telling by his face, yes she did. *Man, Luhan looks totally uncomfortable. Aish this woman.*

She knew she needed to do something. Luhan was uneasy with Clare, and so did she.

She raised her hand, “Um excuse me, Diana? Can I not have a translator with me and Luhan?” The host stopped talking with someone and looked at her. Clare was too. She was glaring, to be precise. This has caught all of the pairs’ attention and each normal disciplined translators began to translate for Exo. Luhan simply heard what the other translators were saying.

Diana knew Lily spoke Korean and she didn’t have problem giving her the permission to not have a translator, but she needed approval from Exo’s manager. Just in case. Who knows if Lily turned out to be a fanatic fangirl who can do things unimagine? Okay, maybe not. Diana just needed approval. She spoke with the translator to be passed to the manager.

In the mean time, Clare was annoyed. “And what will you do with him? You can’t even communicate with him. Selfish girl, wants a pretty boy for herself. .” She hissed the last part so that only Lily could hear it.

Lily gaped at Clare, *Did she call me ?! Who the hell does she think she is?* She inhaled and exhaled to calm herself down, “As a matter of fact, I do.”

Clare rolled her eyes and snorted before speaking in Korean, “Oh really, missy? Like you would’ve understand a thing I’m saying. Next time, say things you actually could do.” Okay, now Lily was pissed.

She put on a fake yet sweet smile and helped Clare button up her uniform, “I understood it perfectly- Hmm what should I call you? Unnie? But you’re too old for that. Ahjumma sounds better. Right?” She said back in Korean.

Clare was speechless. Lily crossed her arms, the smirk on her face grew bigger. *Gotcha. How’s life now, huh pedo?*

Exo tried hiding their smile. Even they didn’t like the translator from the start. She was trying to flirt with each and every member, which was disgusting. Diana muffled her laughter and secretly held her thumbs up at Lily who was grinning at her action.

“Well, you got approval and good to go. As for you, translator, go with the staff to do some work.”

Clare whirled around to face Diana, “What?!”

“Who told you to make a scene? The girl there paid you, and what did you do? You’ll get deduction for your pay too. Go.” Diana was firm and cut off Clare who tried to uselessly defend herself. She glared daggers Lily’s way who shooed her before storming away. She can be a bit childish when she’s in a fight. Lily smiled at her victory and turned to Luhan, who was smiling too. “Way to go back there.”

Lily couldn’t help but feel proud. And Luhan was on her side~ BUT, Luhan and Exo had seen her snapped. This is bad, major facepalm for Lily. “Er, thanks I guess?” Luhan chuckled.

“Oppa, you were uncomfortable with her right? That’s why I told Diana unnie I don’t need a translator. So you can be at ease.” Lily walked with Luhan into the mall as she explained herself when she recalled Clare’s words about her being selfish and wanted Luhan for herself. She wanted to clear things out and don’t get Luhan misunderstood.

“Pardon?” Luhan didn’t understand.

“I saw her winked at you.”

“Oh, that. Yeah...” Luhan softened, *What a caring fangirl we have.* “Thanks. Um, what was your name? Mianhae, I forgot.”

“Lily~ But you could call me Jieun if you want to, it’s my Korean name.”

“Hmm, I like Jieun better. Again, gomawo Jieun-ah.”

Lily’s heart fluttered when Luhan said her name, “No problem. So where should we start, oppa?”

Luhan good-naturedly shrugged, “Molla. From the first clue given just now, where do you think they’re hiding the puzzle piece?”

*The clue simply had a picture of a music note which Lily couldn’t figure what the exact name for the note was since she didn’t like getting music lessons. It didn’t matter anyway.* “Music note... That’ll be related to music. What’s related to music in here? Hmm, do you think it has something to do with music instrument stores?”

“Oh yeah, it can be! Good job, Jieun~” Luhan high-fived Lily for figuring out the first clue.

“How many stores are there in this mall?”

Lily smiled a bit, *Luhan looks really enthutiasted for this game. Cute~* “I think there’s only two. Huge ones.”

“Then we’ll go to the nearer one first. Lead the way, Jieunnie. First stop; Instrument store!” Luhan pumped his fist in the air as Lily burst into fits of giggles at his childishness.

*I’ll think of this as a date. My first date with Luhan. A cute Luhan it is.*

---------------------------

So wassup?:B Is it a good chapter? Poor Lily, Alice stole her dancing machine Kai >< B-U-T, Luhan's there ^^ Luhannie is such a cutie, I have to make a scene of Lily and him. He's my bias in Exo-M, actually *cough* Oh and sorry for the harsh words, or is it? Well Idk, I sorta feel bad for  having inappropriate language all of the sudden. Tell me, yeah?:D Do subscribe, it'll make me a happy newbie author:3 More Luhan to come~

Xx