Photo Session

The Perfect Celebration

 

Lunch was done and the atmosphere was light and not awkward anymore as Exo and the girls chatted along. Baekhyun helped Lily get up from her seat. Lily thanked him and released his hand—not that she wanted—to straighten her top.

Baekhyun was about to go but did a double take and stopped at the sight of Lily’s unique accessory. “That...”

Lily fixed the strap of her sling bag before looking at Baekhyun, who had his eyes on something that was on her. “Uh, Baekhyun oppa?”

Baekhyun pointed, “What’s that?” Lily followed his pointed finger and brightened, *He actually noticed!* She hold her long necklace, “This?” He nodded.

“Why, don’t you think it’s quite familiar?” Lily still wouldn’t give a straight answer. She was grinning. *Oh this is fun. I never thought I’ll be teasing Baekhyun.* He hesitated to answer.

Bubbly Xiu Min showed up, “Isn’t that the ‘X’ from Exo’s logo?!” Lily giggled, “Bingo~” Baekhyun snapped his finger, “Aha! I thought so too, but I wasn’t sure.” It was a simple X that almost shaped like an hourglass but has a sharper edge and was black in colour, just like Exo’s logo. It was also shiny and glittery too. Simply beautiful. Totally Exo’s style.

She took off the necklace when Xiu Min asked for a look. Sehun came with Luhan when he saw Baekhyun and Xiu Min with Lily. She eyed Sehun and Luhan who had their hands hooked. *HunHan looks so real. They’re cute.*

Luhan was next to her and she spazzed in delight to herself. *LUHAN IS NEXT TO ME! ME! LUHAN! FOR REAL!* Luhan was her bias in Exo-M. She adored his voice and was mesmerized by his baby-face look.

If Lily die right now, she wouldn’t mind. She was at her happiest moment, she was content. Why not when she was practically surrounded by Exo; Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiu Min and Lay who just came by? EXO WAS THIS NEAR TO HER!

“It’s pretty~”Sehun eyed the necklace. Lay turned to her, “Where did you buy it? It’s pretty indeed.”

She shook her head, “Ah, aniyo. I made it myself with my brother!” With her answer, they’re once again awed.

“Wah, jongmalyo? This is awesome!” Baekhyun held up a hand and she high-fived it. “I love your logo and decided to make a necklace out of it!”

“Suho hyung, come here~ Look at this, our fan made it herself!” Sehun waved Suho over who was with Chen. The girls saw most of Exo were with her and came over too. Of course they won’t let Lily have Exo by herself, like duh.

Xiu Min told Suho about Lily’s necklace while Chen took a look. After hearing from Xiu Min, Suho gazed at her with friendly eyes and a tender smile, “Thanks for being our fan and loving us. We’re lucky to have one as you.” She beamed and bowed her head a little, *The way Suho talks is like a leader’s. He’s a really good one. I’m sure Exo will go far with a leader like him.*

“Okay, it’s time for the photo session! Come on, we’ll be going to another place.” A translator translated what Diana told and all of them started following her.

Lily’s eyes wandered to Exo members’ hands, the ones that were with her just now. She saw her favourite necklace was still with Chen. He looked like he’s really interested in the necklace, like really interested. He kept flipping and playing with the ‘X’.

Lily went towards him and gave a tap on the shoulder, “Oppa~” Chen looked sideways and smiled to see it was her. He wanted to give back her necklace but she refused, “Tell you what, I’ll lend it to you for a while since you looked as if you like it a lot.”

Chen rubbed the back of his neck then looked down at Lily again, “It really shows huh? That I like this necklace?” She nodded.

Chen played with the necklace again, “I don’t know but somehow the necklace is special. It’s just... Oh I don’t know!” He blew on his short bangs and pouted. She chuckled, *Cute!*

“You know oppa, this necklace is kind of a good luck charm for me. Because it’s Exo!” Lily opened her arms wide when she squealed ‘Exo’. Chen grinned, “Really? So I’m one of your good luck charm? You must be our number one fan~” He slung an arm around Lily, driving her hyper again. *CHEN PUT AN ARM AROUND ME- LIKE OH. MY. GOD. WHOAAAA!* A few girls behind them shrieked and started spazzing when they saw Chen with Lily like that.

“Since you’ll be rehearsing and perform for the showcase afterwards, wear it oppa! You’ll be extra extra extra good on stage with my good luck charm!” Lily eagerly suggested.

“Arasso, I’ll wear it for you. Then when will I give it back?”

She thoughtfully tapped on her bottom lip, “Hmm- ah! Give it back during the autograph session!”

“I will~ Thanks a lot!” He moved his arm off of Lily when the make-up artist called Exo, “Hey, gotta go! See you later. We’ll be taking pictures then!” She waved Chen back and continued walking. Like it was an after effect, her legs became wobbly and she was at the rate of hyperventilating. *I talked to Chen like we’ve been buddies for years! He even borrowed my ‘X’ necklace! Omg this is really happening to me!*

-----------------------

Now, Lily was at the photoset—kind of. The room reminds her of one. It’s like the girls and Exo are going to take a photoshoot. At the thought of that, she went giddy again.The photographers were ready on the set, just waiting for Exo to be done changing their clothes and touch-up their makeups. In front of the set was chairs for the girls to seat and wait for their turn.

Exo were finally done and came into the room. No need to describe how the girls were, they’re same as always; screaming, squealing, shrieking, fangirling and going hyper.

Diana called a girl one by one to be on the set and have pictures with Exo. The fifth name was Lily’s. She took off her bag and went towards Exo. All of them were smiling at her. Chen waved excitedly.

Lily spotted Chen wearing her necklace. It suits him. The necklace can match either males or females since it’s just a simple ‘X’. She gasped, “You wore my necklace!” Chen laughed, “Told you I will. How do I look?” He pretended to fix the colar of his leather jacket. She held two thumbs up, “With that necklace, you look super cool.”

“How come Chen hyung gets it?! I want it too~” Sehun looked at Lily. “Well, she lent it to me first. So it’s a no-no for you, Sehunnie.” Chen answered for Lily. Some of Exo laughed when Sehun chose to sulk.

*They’re quite playful with each other. Gah, everything’s cute about them!*

Diana told her to stand between Chanyeol and OH MY GOD—her Kai! Her lips curved upwards as she stood next to Kai, *I’m so lucky to be standing next to him!*

Chanyeol bend his body down with his hands on his knees to support him and looked at Lily, “We haven’t talked yet, right?” She was shocked for a moment but was able to nod. “So, what’s your name?”

“Um, Lily imnida. But my Korean name would be Jieun.” Lily couldn’t break the stare. Chanyeol’s big eyes were... pretty. And she was touched, he was the first person who wants to know her name.

He smiled, “Annyeong Jieunnie~” She smiled back, *He has a really cute smile. And he has a nickname for me! Jieunnie~*

“We’ll be taking pictures now!” The photographer told.

Chanyeol put an arm around Lily’s shoulder. *IT WAS CHEN FIRST, AND NOW CHANYEOL? THIS MUST BE A MIRACLE! MY LUCKIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!*

After a few shots, the photographer went through the pictures before the second round.

Lily secretly glanced at Kai. However, Kai caught her looking and smiled. She turned slightly red, *HOW HOT CAN HE BE? His small smile... Gosh I’m falling hard for him a lot more. Otteoke?!*

She returned Kai’s smile with a shy one. Kai put his hands in the pockets of his skinny jeans while looking at Lily, “You look beautiful today. I like your varsity, it’s nice.”

*....DID KAI JUST COMPLIMENTED ME? ME? UWAAAAA!*

“Go-gomawo, Kai... oppa.” Lily stuttered a bit. Inside, she was hyper as ever. She looked down at her sneakers while bitting her lip, smiling dreamily. *It feels good calling Kai oppa in front of him himself.*

She saw his hand and had the urge to hold it. *Can I ask this? It’s not inappropriate right? If he says no, aish I’ll be embarrassed!* She took time considering it and decided to ask since it’s a lifetime opportunity.

“Uh, Kai oppa?” He tilted his head at Lily when she called him. She started getting nervous and scratched her head. “Can I- um, I- can I hold your hand for the second round?”

Kai blinked at her when she spit her words like a rocket. Lily grew flustered and looked away, “Nevermind. Forget that I-” She froze when she felt a hand grabbing hers. She slowly looked down and hoped the hand that grabbed hers was Kai.

AND IT WAS! She stared at her hand in Kai’s. To Lily, her hand fit perfectly in his. Her eyes rounded when she realized this was really happening. Kai gave a squeeze and she inclined her head. Kai chuckled, “Ah, Exo’s fans are too cute. ”

Sehun that was behind them cooed, “Omo, kyeopta~” Lily’s ears reddened but gladly they couldn’t see since she’s wearing a beanie. Baekhyun laughed, “She must’ve like Kai a lot.”

“Of course she does. Anyone will fall for my dancing, is that right?” Kai tugged on Lily’s hand and she nodded a little. “Uhm.” At that, the playful ones in Exo loudly teased. “Wooooo!” “She nodded!” “She’s so cute~” Kai laughed along.

Lily giggled at how Exo was treating her. *It’s like I’m not their fangirl or something, by the way they’re acting. Ah, I wish this could go on forever.*

-------------------------

20th April; Meaning Luhannie's birthday! x) Eheh I finished this chapter last week but decided to update specially for Luhan's birthday:3 So, how is it? Comment and subscribe yeah? ^^ That moment when Kai hold Lily's hand! *spazzing* I wish it could happen to me~ Will go on with the next chapter soon:)

Again, happy 22nd birthday oppa! Love you a lot:* #HappyLuhanDay

Xx