D-Day

The Perfect Celebration

Meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo

Oryutuseongijiman baewogamyeo ganghaejil su inneun na

Jeo taeyangcheoreom geodaehan hanaran geol aneun nal

O~ O~ modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero 

I need you and you want me, jiguran i byeoreseo

O~ O~ Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History

 

Lily woke up from her dreamland to her favourite song that was set as her alarm. She stretched herself while yawning, *Ah~ Another day.* She opened her eyes, but squinted them later when the bright sunlight went through the thin lining of the curtains. So she stayed in her sleeping position for a while and sang to her alarm song until it finished. Then, she turned off the alarm before it replays.

She grabbed her phone on the bedside table and smiled sleepily to see a smiling Kai as her wallpaper, “Morning, Kai.” She giggled at her silliness.

Lily sat up and headed to the windows to open the curtains fully. She opened the windows to breath in fresh air. Her gaze went up in the sky to see such a good weather and stopped when it landed on her spacious lawn.

Her smile was wide, ear to ear. She was touched, *Aww, they made it specially for me!*

On the green grass was a large ‘HAPPY SWEET 16, LILY!’. The wish was made with bright multitude colours of fresh flowers since it was spring time.

She cannot contain her happiness and excitement for this special day. Lily will always make her birthday special. It’s the day she’s born and finally see the world, of course she wanted to make it special.

She quickly washed her face, brushed her teeth and combed her cascading hair before going down the staircase, “It’s finally 17th May! It’s my birthday!” Lily shouted in exhiliration, making her voice to echo throughout the large house.

There wasn’t any reply so she assumed everybody was out. It was Saturday, but her parents often worked on weekends. And as for her brother, he just won’t stay at home. Her shoulders slumped in dissapointment as she made her way to the kitchen. Usually on the kitchen island would be her breakfast served, ready for Lily to eat. But there wasn’t any.

She scowled, *Seriously? I have to make my own breakfast? Not that I mind, my cooking is great anyways but— On my birthday? Aish.* Her stomach growled and she patted it like it was her baby, “Wait a little bit, okay? You’ll be having the most scrumptious breakfast you’ve ever ate. Okay I exaggerated. Gah, whatever.” When Lily’s alone, she can be quite—crazy? Talking to herself or an object was normal to her. It’s a daily life routine.

Before she could even grab the pan, a maid came into the kitchen from the back door. “Lily honey! Happy birthday! You’re 16 now~” The maid in her 20’s who was the closest to her, Amanda,  gave Lily a hug.

“Aww, thanks Am!” She tightly hugged her back. Amanda was the second to wish her after… the flowers? Ah, nevermind.

Amanda tugged on Lily’s slender arm, “Come on! Breakfast is served outside at the garden since it’s a special day.” Amanda winked at her and she smiled while following.

As she walked out of the back door that led to the garden, confetti was thrown. She gasped when her family and maids shouted a happy birthday wish. *My family is here afterall!* Lily couldn’t say a thing, too surprised. She just hugged her parents and all her maids, that knew how friendly Lily was.

Liam smirked in a good way, “Touched, huh Lily? Well, it’s my idea you know. Of course you’ll be! How kind is your big brother, eh?” She rolled her eyes and laughter erupted from her parents. “Oh shut up, Liam.”

He grinned and slung an arm around his beloved little sister’s neck, “Puh-lease, like I will. C’mon, let’s eat breakfast. I’m so hungry~”

Lily’s having a picnic-style breakfast under the apple tree. It was beautiful, with those white flowers. The big mat was laid on the smooth and flat ground. A food service cart was beside the mat, the maids already took out the foods and set it on the mat. *Well, this is different.*

On their way to the apple tree, Lily hugged Liam who still had his arm around her. Liam looked down at her. She smiled genuinely at him and tightened her hug, “Thanks Liam, I appreciate it.”

Liam smiled back and ruffled her hair, “No problem, kiddo. You’re my sister, aren’t you?”

The whole family along with the maids ate breakfast together as the family was known for their kindness. They don’t treat maids as maids but more like a family. However, chores are still and will always be chores.

“So Lily, sweetie? You excited for today? You’re gonna meet your favourite Exo.” Her father smiled.

At that, she stopped eating the home-made sandwich cake, her most favourite. When she’s eating the cake, nothing could stop her. But, Exo did. She the strawberry jam off of her fingers, “Of course I’m excited! God, I can’t believe I’m meeting them!” That made her hyper and she started spazzing. Her family laughed at how hyper Lily was.

“Am, what’s the time now?” Lily looked at Amanda who was putting the empty dishes away on the cart. She stopped doing what she was doing and glanced at her watch, “9 o’clock.”

Lily wiped her hands and mouth before scrambling up, “Oops! Better get ready. Don’t want to show up late in front of Kai~”

Liam made a face at Kai’s name that he heard almost everyday coming out from her sister’s mouth, “Euww. You and your Kai, ugh.”

Lily stucked her tounge out in a playful manner, “What? Kai’s my boyfriend. What else can I say?” She giggled and skipped on her way to her room after thanking everybody. Liam laughed at how delusional she could be as a fangirl. Well, being delusional was one of a fangirl’s job. That’s a fact.

Once she entered her room, she started screaming and jumping out of extreme joyness.

“OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M MEETING EXO! MY KAI! LUHAN! SEHUN! CHANYEOL! BAEKHYUN! SUHO! D.O! CHEN! LAY! TAO! XIU MIN! KRIS! ASDJGKFLHQYWMZMCXBVOEX KYAAAAA!”

She laughed giddily and twirled herself around before running rather carefully into her bathroom.

“I’m going to make it the best event I ever have! Exo oppa, wait for me~”

**********************

Yeay first chapter done!:D So, how is it? Agreed, a bit boring since Exo's not in it yet. Wait for it, arasso?:3 Comment and subscribe! ^^