Final Recipe

Sugar, Romance, and a dash of Luck

 

Minho was smiling widely at Taemin. “Your sense of taste is back!”

Taemin nods slowly at this. “Yeah…”

Minho tilts his head in confusion. “You don’t seem overjoyed by it though.” Taemin just shakes his head and walks over to Minho, pushing his face into Minho’s apron.

“Taemin?” Minho asked, feeling confused by the boy’s contact.

“It wouldn’t matter anyway if I didn’t get my sense of taste back…” Taemin said quietly. Minho’s eyes widened at this. “Eh?”

Taemin looks up at the other in a soft smile. “As long as you’re by my side…I’ll be okay.” With that, he leans up and plants a gentle kiss on Minho’s lips.

Minho was surprised at this, but he quickly relaxed and wrapped his arms around the other, pulling him closer.

Saranghae…

 

3 weeks after…

“Mr.Lee!”

Taemin jerked his head up from the desk in a daze. He felt the stares of many of his classmates and one glare from his language teacher. “Are you sleeping in my class?” The teacher asked, raising an eyebrow as if daring Taemin to answer truthfully.

“N-No sir.” Taemin stammered and sat up on his chair, face red from embarrassment. He felt a nudge from beside him and he turns his head to see a smiling So-Hee.

“Babo…” She whispered. Taemin gave a playful smile before looking back and concentrating on his work.

After school, Taemin rushed over to Minho’s shop. “Minho-ah~” He said in a sing-song voice.

Silence.

Taemin tilted his head and made his way to the kitchen. “Minho-“

His eyes widened when he saw Minho lying on the floor, face coated with sweat as he was panting heavily.

“MINHO!” Taemin ran to his boyfriend’s side in worry. Minho slowly opened his eyes to give a weak smile. “Hey Taemin…”

Taemin felt Minho’s forehead but pulled back quickly. “Minho…You’re burning.” He said in concern.

“I guess…I’ve been working too hard.” Minho breathed out, eyes half-lidded.

“Come on…” Taemin picked the other up onto his back and piggy-backed the other all the way to his house.

He gently laid the other down on his bed and put the blanket on top. He ran out of the room and soon came back with a bowl of cold water and a cloth. Rinsing the cloth in cold water, Taemin rings the cloth tightly before folding it and gently placing it on Minho’s sweaty forehead. “Rest, okay?” He said softly.

Minho just nods simply. When he awoke, he smelled a strong scent of onions.

Sitting up slowly, he sees Taemin kneeling beside him on the bed, his head on the blanket as he snoozed softly. Minho smiles at how adorable the other looked. His eyes went to the dish on the counter beside him.

It was a bowl with a melted cheese topping. Minho took the spoon from beside it and gently broke into the dish, revealing the warm soup underneath and chopped onions. He slowly brought it to his mouth and blew on it before taking a bite.

Tender onions.

Consommé base.

Creaminess of the cheese.

It was a success.

“What do you think?”

Minho looked at Taemin in surprise. “How did you learn to make this?”

Taemin rested his arms and chin on the bed. “My mom used to always make this for me whenever I got sick. It’s good right?”

Minho nods, taking another sip of the warm soup. “It really warms me up…”

Taemin gently touches Minho’s hand. “Don’t work too hard neh? You’ll make me worry.”

Minho smiled back and puts the bowl back on the counter before taking Taemin’s hand into his. “Don’t worry. I’ll be more careful next time.”

Taemin gets up from the floor and crawls onto the bed, cupping Minho’s face and giving him a soft kiss. “I love you.” He said quietly when he pulled back.

Minho smiles and leaned in for another kiss.

“I love you too…”

 

Fin.

 



 

And they lived happily ever after

Thank you for all the support guys <3 It was so much fun to work with this story and read all of your guys’ comments. I am going to miss the sweetness and fluff too…

Hopefully I can make another fanfic like this in the future, we’ll see ^^ Until then, PEACE!