I will find you...

Korea's School for the Gifted

 

Ikit’s POV

 

Ok… one of the Heebums has to be a fake, because two Heebums are way too many.

“It’s the one on the left” Tessa guessed and then she kicked the freaking cat across the library

“YAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” someone shouted across the room. We all turned our head to find the one and only Kim Heechul whining about getting kicked.

“Why were you eavesdropping on us?” Yoorin asked. How did she… you know what, never mind.

“Why did your friend kick me?” he retorted

“Let’s just go home already~” Tessa, Minyu, and Cindy chorused together. We all agreed but we ended up finding our stalkers from earlier just around the corner.

“I’m too tired to deal with this” Mitsuki yawned and went off in the direction of her house with Key following her. I think it’s because he lives in that direction, or he just wants to stalk her some more.

“Well we got to go too, later guys” Leeteuk said and left with Eunha with him

“Since Maddi and I live in the same general direction, we’ll head off together” Yoorin stated while her and Maddi walked off

“Let’s just go guys” Tessa coolly said as she whispered something to Minyu and Cindy that sounded like ‘we don’t want to interrupt this lovely couple here’

All I did was glare at their backs, it was pointless trying to attack the trio of randomness. So, it was just me and Heechul walking to our houses. I may have forgotten to mention that Heechul and I are neighbors.

It was a really peaceful walk until…

“Do you like me?” that question made me stop in my tracks and blush really hard. He probably noticed that I wasn’t walking with him, so he turned around and said something that irritated me a little. “I knew you would. I mean, who can resist this beautiful face”

I just ignored him and continued walking until I got to my house.

“Oh, Ikit, you’re home” Grandma said as soon as I walked into the house. “your supper’s in the fridge”

“Thanks, I’ll be up in my room if you need me” after I said that I went off to my room

As I walked into my room, the first thing I saw was a picture of me and my brother when we were little. *Sigh* I haven’t seen him in ten years… I wonder where he is now

 

Flashback~

 

Ikit was just sitting alone in the fields thinking to herself, but then a man in a black robe came and attacked her with his magic. All Ikit did was raise her hands up in defense, and a dark aura surrounded her.

“Seems like you can use you powers now” the man said

“How did you know that I would have powers?” she asked him

“I’ve always known” he simply replied and before she could say anything else, “you’ve inherited your powers from you parents”

“What about Eunhyuk?” she really wanted to know about her brother

“He has powers too, but yours are slightly more powerful than his” the man replied

“Wait, where are…” before she could finish her question, he disappeared

Meanwhile in the distance,

“Lee Marikit, you’ve grown so much since the last time I saw you five years ago” the man started, “but I promise, we will meet up again… I just know it”

 

End of Flashback~

 

That was a long time ago, and Tessa said I will be able to find him if I joined her team. This may seem weird, but I trust that we can find my brother.

The doorbell rang, which startled me, so I went to go answer it. I opened the door only to be greeted by the guy in the black robe.

“Are you Lee Marikit?” he asked. Why does he remind me of someone I know?

“Yes, that would be me” I answered hesitantly

“This is for you” he said and gave me a box, “please take good care of it

“I will” and with that he left. I opened the box to find a monkey necklace, http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/932/522/26/6cf4_1.JPG

Inside the box was a note,

 

Dear Marikit,

I know you probably aren’t aware of it, but this necklace really means a lot to me. That’s why I want to give it to you, because you are the most precious person in the world to me. I really want to see you again, but I know that will happen in the near future. Even though you are searching far and wide for me, I’m a lot closer than you think.

 Love, Eunhyuk

 

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face like there’s no tomorrow. Eunhyuk, I will find you… no matter what.

 


Ok, my original plan was to post this at 6am... but I had to go to dance practice so that didn't work out so well

Well, they changed Jersey Shore Day to Crazy Hair Day for Homecoming week, i still wouldn't of done it anyways. Tomorrow is a Pajama Party then I will be Super Girl and sing Rokkugo then Shake It Up with my awesome hats!

If you guys are curious about my dance team (or not that's fine), i might be posting some routines on youtube... if you're interested just let me know!!! (or not that's cool too)