First Impressions

Korea's School for the Gifted

Tessa’s POV

 

This is going to be fun… *smirk*  As we got close enough to hear their conversation…

Ok, It’s Ok neo ibsido koaenchanha~ Ok, It’s Ok jalnan cheon hajima~

Damn you Eli -__-

Now I have quite a few glares thrown at me. Uh oh, Let's not answer that, it’s probably something stupid.

“Something wrong shortie?” Sulli asked in a teasing tone. 

“Nope, nothing’s wrong…” I glanced at Mitsuki, she seems used to this

“Fine, then go entertain someone else” I giggled.

“That’s what she said” I had to do it… Mitsuki cracked a smile.

“How dare you insult me” she retorted

“What~ you set me up for that.” I said with this oh-so-innocent look. This is getting fun.

“This is stupid…” she mumbled.

“That’s not what your mother said last night” Mitsuki lost it, but I still kept my famous smirk.

Her face was priceless, “Great, I come in here just to get my revenge, but this is getting ridiculous” she left after she said that…

“and that’s what he said” I finished taking a bow and Mitsuki is still laughing her off.

Now she’s coming back ready for an attack, but she attacks Mitsuki

I take this chance, since both Mitsuki and Sulli are now ignoring my presence at the moment, to use my secret weapon…

 

 

Mitsuki’s POV

Ok, I just blew a fuse and some random girl decides to interfere with this soon-to-be-brawl… BUT this girl is too funny, Sulli didn’t see any of it coming. Then she storms off but comes back to attack me. I gathered a little fire in the palm of my hand and threw it straight at Sulli.

One thing that I didn’t expect was that the explosion was much bigger than I was hoping for. I took a glance at this random girl and she had a smirk plastered on her face.

“Was that…” that was all I could say.

“You know it,” can she stop smirking, it’s creeping me out. “Hey, you’re Park Mitsuki, right?”

“y-yeah…” why am I stuttering?!

“Meet me at the library next period,” she said in serious tone, so this must be big.

 

 

Maddi’s POV

That was random… oh well. After that mess I went over to someone that was watching that mini-brawl pretty intently.

“Hi, I’m Maddi Kim, might I ask your name?”

“Oh hi, I’m Choi Yoorin” she replied kind of surprised.

“Do you know anything about that girl right there?” I asked pointing to Tessa-unni.

“She’s one of the chairman’s granddaughters, Seo Joomin or Tessa as she prefers. I guess you can say I know her” she said.

“Hey guys, what are you talking about?” Tessa-unni came in the conversation being very hyper right now. “Are you Choi Yoorin?” wow… she comes straight out with it.

“Yeah, why?” she replied with a questioning look.

“Meet us in the library after lunch, no questions asked.” And then she just left.

*Sigh* I wonder what she’s up to…

 

 

Ikit’s POV

Just another day at lunch, Mitsuki and Sulli had another ‘fire-fight’, but this one was so damn hilarious. And this was no ordinary day when that girl came up to me and said something that really caught my attention.

“Do you want to find your brother?”

How does she know about my brother!? Is her power seeing into people’s past or something?

“How did you…” I started until she cut me off.

“I’m not psychic, but how about we talk about this after lunch in the library.” She seems a little weird, but I’ll check it out.

“Hey, what’s your name?” I need to get my info straight before I make stupid assumptions.

She opened to say something, but…

Niga mworago, dodaeche mworago, naege mworago~ wae jakku nal himdulge hanunde~

“DAMMIT SOOHYUN!!!”  She yelled at the top of her lungs. I look at her to see an apologetic expression on her face. “Sorry about that… name’s Tessa, got to go BYE~”

Well that was weird, but if she can help me find my brother…

 

 

Minyu’s POV

I was just walking down to the cafeteria to get some lunch, but then Tessa came up to me and asked “Are you free after lunch?”

“Yeah, what’s up” I said

“Meet me in the library at that time, ok” she gave me that infamous smile.

“Cool, fine with me” it must be something really important if she wants to go to the library.

We’re not really close, but I have this feeling about her that we are about to be somehow… *sigh*

 

 

Eunha’s POV

This girl, why don’t I know her name… why do I get the feeling I will be close with her…

“Hey, you ok, you’re spacing out there” Leeteuk, my brother said.

“Yeah,” I sighed. “I’ll be right back” I’m going to find that girl.

“Be safe” he said, I’m just going a few feet away.

By the time I approached her, her phone started to ring

Dadadadadada narul ttarawa bwa dodododododo nege michyo bwa Baby

“I really need to learn to put my phone on silent” she mumbled

“umm, sorry to interrupt,” I started out slowly until she looked at me. “but can I ask your name?”

“Oh, my name’s Tessa Seo, and are you Park Eunha” how does she know my name?

“yes I am, and how do you know me” if she really is gathering a team, am I part of it?

“just come to the library after lunch” and with that, she left. This will either be good or bad.

 

 

Tessa’s POV

Six down, one to go. I was just casually walking when I spotted a certain weird someone across the cafeteria. I guess she noticed and we made eye contact. There was this dramatic pause until…

 

“YOU…”