Step one... sort of accomplished

Korea's School for the Gifted

 

 

Tessa’s POV

 

    *Sigh* Great, why does this Monday seem different than any other Monday?!  Oh, yeah. Today's the day we are collaborate P.E. classes.  Well, my class will be with the first years today, and guess what! It's..  DODGEBALL DAY.

 

“Hey you’re spacing out, you ok?” Hyoyeon, my best friend since forever, asked.

 

“Oh, sorry, just thinking.” But something tells me she won’t leave me alone.

 

“You’re always thinking, Tessa!” She exclaimed. “Hey, tell you what, why don’t we get over this during dodgeball today, I heard some of the first years can be pretty good.”

 

“Just be thankful that I’m captain today or we would be getting our asses kicked.” I stated matter-of-factly.

 

Our schedule is that we have lunch after P.E. and that is when I want to kidnap everybody and tell them ‘the world’s going to end, let’s team up to fight the forces of evil…’ BUT that sounds too superman-like.

 

When we walked into the gym ready to play, I catch a glance at one girl in particular. Hmm, she seems familiar, but I ended up brushing the thought away.

 

“Yo, Tessa, Alexander, pick your teams so we can get started! ” JYP said. He is the coolest guy you will ever meet. In your entire life.

 

So, we pick our teams and two people are left. The girl from earlier, and Taemin.

 

“I’ll pick the girl. ” I just feel like she will help me win this. And before I forget, “Hey what’s your name?”

 

“My name is Maddi Kim!” she replied. Hmmm, wasn’t she one of the people my gramps picked for my team? “Um.. Hey, do you want to have lunch after this class?” she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“Sure, that would be great- LOOK OUT” Crap, I wasn’t aware that the game started already, so I tried to push her out of the way, but she dodged that way too fast. I almost forgot that she had super speed.

 

I looked to see who threw that and it was my arch nemesis, Eli. -DUNDUNDUNNN- I looked over to Maddi and she nodded in response. This is going to be fun.

 

 

Maddi POV

 

If I have done my thinking right, she’s the chairman’s granddaughter.  She looked at me, I looked at the guy who threw that, then to her.  I know that look anywhere, so I decided to grabbed a ball and light it on fire. The look on his face was priceless when I threw it.

 

“Nice shot, now let me show you how to make it look legit.” Unnie commented. I was watching intently as a blue aura swirled around the ball. “Now watch and learn~” Then she threw it and got everybody out in one shot, and she looked so graceful too. Unnie really looks like she’s so perfect!

 

“HELL YEAH!! Ten years of softball can do wonders to your arm you know, ” She said sending a wink my way.

 

“Alright, since Tessa’s team won, they will leave early for lunch!!” JYP decided.

 

“Hey Maddi let’s go eat now, shall we?” Unnie said

 

“Sure, and what's your name, unnie?” I asked, finally being able to ask my forgotten question.  ㅠ.ㅠ

 

“Tessa Seo, and since we have free period next, do you want to meet in the library?” she asked. Why does she want to meet in the library?? Oh well.

 

Suddenly, there was this big explosion. We both turned to look where the commotion was coming from.

 

“Sulli and Mitsuki are at it again~” someone sang from behind my back.

 

“That was a no brainer, Key.” Tessa retorted.

 

“Do you want to go check it out?” I asked slowly.

 

“Sure, why not!” Oh no, she has this glint in her eyes. It can be real bad, or deadly bad.


 

hello~ trutomboy18 again. sorry if it seems a little short, but the next chapter is going to get everything ready for the plot to accually start

if you have any questions/coments/concerns/suggestions just let me know :3