The Beginning...

Korea's School for the Gifted

Chairman Seo’s POV

 

Sigh… what’s an old man gotta do to keep up with the dangers of this world, and this school full of teenagers. The world might end soon, WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!- And I know just who to call… Ghost Busters… Actually, I know someone even better… *smirk*

 

“Sir, you grand-daughter is here to see you” the school’s secretary said in a very snarky tone. Ugh. What is WITH her voice?!  I never liked her anyway.

 

“Yo Gramps, you wanted to see me?” ah Tessa, my favorite grandchild. A splendid student indeed, now the whole point I brought her here.

 

“Yes, I’m afraid I have life-threatening news-”

 

“The world’s going to end, right” Tessa cut me off with out skipping a beat.

 

“I’m afraid so… therefore, I want you to try to stop this force that will end the world.” I read her expression, and then I continued. “Don’t worry, you won’t do this on your own”

 

“Then who will help me?” she asked with a puzzled look on her face

 

I handed her the files I have for her ‘team’ “These students will help you, their powers are some of the best here” she took a look at the files “you can have more students you feel are ready to take on such a big challenge like this.” She nodded her head in response.

 

“Yes, I understand” she replied with a p-p-p-p-pokerr face.

 

“Joomin,” I started, I’ll only use her Korean name for serious matters, “don’t take this matter lightly, nobody but us knows about this, it’s up to you now.” With that, we bid our goodbyes and she left… what’s going to happen now.

 

 

Tessa’s POV

 

Wow… I’m speechless. ._.He actually left me with this mission that could end the world.

 

Ok, let’s take a look at these files,

 

“Lee Marikit

aka: Ikit… Born June 11, 1991…

171cm, 45kg…

Raised by her grandmother…

separated from her brother…

powers are light and dark, controlling people, and flying…”

I’ve seen her around a few times, but I’ve never talked to her a day in my life!

 

 

“Next is… Maddi Kim! November 1, 1996 173cm, 48.5kg…

She lit a bed on fire, missed a train, and talked to the pets on the train?... Ok… only child to receive powers…” (Whoa. That's some weird things right here o.o)

I hope gramps made a good choice, she is a first year after all.

 

 

 “Then there’s, Kwon Minyun. June 8, 1992! 170cm, 50kg. *She must be pretty skinny!*

 powers correspond to the season. known for being weird.. Hey! Maybe she'll become friends with Cindy. The -sigh- weirdo.”

Minyun’s in a few of my classes, but we never talk, just the occasional ‘hey’.

 

 

“Who else-Choi Yoorin?! hmm. interestin * imaginary beard* birthday February 24, 1992 has geokinesis

… 164cm, 44kg! Skinny! and damn I feel short! ㅠㅠ

 

 

“Park Mitsuki~ January 1, 1993,153cm, 42kg…

*I feel better now* pyromancer

lines, lines, lines…

known for her rivalry with Sulli.

Hmm…”

I think my friend has a crush on her, or something like that.

 

“Let’s see… Park Eunha…July 1, 1991… 167cm, 46kg… she’s telekinetic… force fields… tap into minds… that can be helpful… a twin brother, Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk as they call him… not much more”

 

By the looks of it, I think I’ll be great friends with her.

 

“Last but not least- You have got to be kidding me! (sigh) Cindy Nam!

January 2, 1991

172cm, 50kg

Can make food appear, changes weather, create bubbles AND SHE LIKES CHICKENDAMMIT PIE!

OK WHO WROTE THAT!!!"

Yeah… I know her, and she is a bit… weird.

 

Ok, now that that’s done, all that’s left is to gather them all up in one room and tell them that the world is going to end and we have to save it.

 

What an easy thing to do. ._.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!

 


Hi~ this is the first chapter!!! tell me what you guys think and don't worry there will be a chapter where you'll get to know my character